MIUI 14 23.8.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I know this is not the best place to ask this, but I am trying to install Viper4Android and I can't, it always asks to install drivers every time I start up.

My device is a Xiaomi 12 Pro (Zeus)

Can someone help me please?

Last edited:
Hi there!

I'm still on my Mi 11 and I completely love your Roms, but I'm currently wondering about what options do I have when the beta programm ends? I'd like to avoid formatting data because my setup is now (after months of work) near perfect.

Maybe some dev can shed some light into this, I'm hoping... Any feedback much appreciated!

Again: great roms, keep up the good work and kind regards,
Florian

Hi there!

I'm still on my Mi 11 and I completely love your Roms, but I'm currently wondering about what options do I have when the beta programm ends? I'd like to avoid formatting data because my setup is now (after months of work) near perfect.

Maybe some dev can shed some light into this, I'm hoping... Any feedback much appreciated!

Again: great roms, keep up the good work and kind regards,
Florian
Make an backup on the phone of necessary apps, connect to pc and copy the Backup files from the phone to the pc. Also do an xiaomi cloud backup ( google also if you have backup activated ). I think there is no other option because you have to format data if you go from the last beta to the stable one.

Reactions: KGVER
Since last version I cannot make or receive a call via bluetooth. There is no sound no matter what's connected (car or headset). Nevertheless listening to music via bluetooth does work. Any hints or solution?
Thank you, tjengo
try to do a clean flash.... you dont precise which phone you have...

Ah, forgot to mention that. I am on fuxi device and already did a clean flash.
i have a xiaomi 13 fuxi too and i don't have your problem, i just test it 10 minutes ago...! but i have an other problem, i can't send or receive mms when my wifi network is off... i tried all things possible but problem still here, maybe a setting that i've not seen in the phone...? it is weird

Last edited:
I had problems with previous ROM update. Some days my Poco F5 Pro wasn't able to make phone calls (even VoWi-Fi and VoLTE calls). And when someone was calling me, the screen to pick up the phone was not displayed so I couldn't accept the call.

I've just upgrade to 23.8.28 and that seems corrected!

• Love
when being charged with the original charger and cable,the screen shows “120w” and the phone can be fully charged in about 35minutes.hower,when being charged with the original charger and another cable,it shows “mi turbo charge”,and the speed is far slower.i read on the internet that the xiaomi's turbo charge is the fasted charging way,so i'm completely confused.12pro.

I had problems with previous ROM update. Some days my Poco F5 Pro wasn't able to make phone calls (even VoWi-Fi and VoLTE calls). And when someone was calling me, the screen to pick up the phone was not displayed so I couldn't accept the call.

I've just upgrade to 23.8.28 and that seems corrected!
Nope, problem still there: LTE icon is OK but sometimes I have no more data/call at all. I will have to factory reset if it lasts.

• Sad
Mi 11 ultra The Android system consumes a lot of battery. I don't recommend updating.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-05-22-22-10-607_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-22-22-10-607_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 137
When using screen mirroring, sometimes the phone freezes and the keys do not open at all. It is necessary to force restart the phone. This error was fixed in version 23.8.13, but the same problem still persists in this version. Phone 11 ultra. In the latest version sometimes the screen turns itself off.

When will version 15 miui be released? Do I need to do a clean install on it? Are there any nuances with the transition to Android 14 and 15miui?

thx devs.there's a question:how to set on miui so that incoming rings don't pass through the bluetooth headsets but the call do.there's a setting to achieve this on some other phones but on 12pro,i can't find that kinds of way.

When using screen mirroring, sometimes the phone freezes and the keys do not open at all. It is necessary to force restart the phone. This error was fixed in version 23.8.13, but the same problem still persists in this version. Phone 11 ultra. In the latest version sometimes the screen turns itself off.
always repeated, do a clean install......

When the beta version is finished what are the detailed steps to install the stable version?
Mi 11 pro

Just unlocked my phone and installed this weekly, 13 pro so far soo good
Tnx Devs!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-06-15-18-15-617_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-06-15-18-15-617_com.android.vending.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Try this:
- clear "Google Play Store" application data
- Uninstall "Google Play Store" update
- clear "Google Play Services" application data
- restart the device.

• Love
Xiaomi 13 pro
WiFi sometimes disconnects itself when its idle for too long
Is there a way to fix this?

Also had the same issue on my Poco F3 on the older weekly but yeah looking way for a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.