MIUI 14 23.9.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
I think I understand about that.
I just wanted to know if the next update is v14-14.zip or v15-14.zip.
Still, I wonder from whom do you expect that answer?

Xiaomi.eu (volunteers) will take and modify MIUI 15 ROMs as they come from Xiaomi. For which devices, when, with A14 or A13, it all depends on Xiaomi

Here you can read some speculations, so keep an eye on that portal, every few days they put more news about MIUI 15 (you can also search for MIUI 15 news):

So the article says that Xiaomi 12X, Xiaomi 10S and POCO F3 will receive MIUI 15 but with A13...

AFAIK, there is no official announcement and maybe there won't even be - without, Xiaomi can go as development resources vs marketing needs dictate

Last edited:
We know that no one can answer that question.
It's just a chat. Don't mind if I do.

We know that no one can answer that question.
It's just a chat. Don't mind if I do.
Ok so when you asked and if you mind to read the answer, the end of this article list A14 eligible devices:

Hi I am new here and just wondering why I haven't seen any weekly release for POCO F5 (marble) ? I think I only ever saw anything marble related in the MIUI14 stable. Did I miss something big? TIA

I have a mi 11 ultra stable rom 14, if I switch to this latest weekly rom with the fastboot update "without losing data" does this happen correctly without risks?

Hi I am new here and just wondering why I haven't seen any weekly release for POCO F5 (marble) ? I think I only ever saw anything marble related in the MIUI14 stable. Did I miss something big? TIA
Because China DEV doesn't exist for it...

Hello! How and where to find these widgets?

Attachments

• Screenshot_28-09-2023-17-50-55-043_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    Screenshot_28-09-2023-17-50-55-043_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    904.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_28-09-2023-17-50-46-015_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    Screenshot_28-09-2023-17-50-46-015_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    746.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20230928_202527.jpg
    IMG_20230928_202527.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 221
the same app still working on old versions of eu rom how it's not your problem I'm 100% sure it's something wrong in the new updates of eu ok I will never talked about I was thinking u accept people reports it's look like no one cares

As of today's date, none of my calls are being recorded using the Recorder app. I have checked the settings in the phone / Settings / Call recording / Record calls automatically (on), with All numbers being selected.
I have tried a couple of test calls with the 'Call recording notification' switched on, and this shows up in the notifications. But on checking whether the call has been recorded - nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this, or is it just me? (See below Mi 13 Pro - nuwa).

As of today's date, none of my calls are being recorded using the Recorder app. I have checked the settings in the phone / Settings / Call recording / Record calls automatically (on), with All numbers being selected.
I have tried a couple of test calls with the 'Call recording notification' switched on, and this shows up in the notifications. But on checking whether the call has been recorded - nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this, or is it just me? (See below Mi 13 Pro - nuwa).
Have you checked what dialer does when you tap "Record" button? There might be a dialog about allowing access to the directory.

Reactions: sunset_in_mars
Have you checked what dialer does when you tap "Record" button? There might be a dialog about allowing access to the directory.
I do not have a 'Record' button on the dialler. However, I can successfully record and play back ordinary (non-phone) recordings. And I have successfully copied a file into the 'call_rec' folder, so there does not seem to be an issue with rights with the folder.

I have tried re-installing the ROM - same probleml
However I do notice that in my call history, there is one name that is in RED. Every call after this one call has not been recorded.
Is this RED-coloured name in the call history significant?

The Mi calendar on your firmware does not display the entered events and birthdays.
They appear if you clear the calendar-storage application data, and disappear again.
This is a problem with the current firmware, the same problem was with previous firmwares.
dev Xiaomi 12

Ok Google by voice not working for beta or stable, also no matter what I flash the device isn't certified in the play store settings.

Emergency SOS is broken when used in Portuguese Brazilian (and possibly other languages).
It works when set to English

This is the error log:
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Missing 'other' keyword in plural pattern in "{seconds_left, plura ..."
    at android.icu.text.MessagePattern.parsePluralOrSelectStyle(MessagePattern.java:1157)
    at android.icu.text.MessagePattern.parseArg(MessagePattern.java:1041)
    at android.icu.text.MessagePattern.parseMessage(MessagePattern.java:924)
    at android.icu.text.MessagePattern.parse(MessagePattern.java:179)
    at android.icu.text.MessagePattern.<init>(MessagePattern.java:165)
    at android.icu.text.MessageFormat.applyPattern(MessageFormat.java:447)
    at android.icu.text.MessageFormat.<init>(MessageFormat.java:379)
    at android.icu.text.MessageFormat.<init>(MessageFormat.java:365)
    at com.android.emergency.widgets.countdown.CountDownAnimationView.setCountDownLeft(Unknown Source:23)
    at com.android.emergency.action.EmergencyActionFragment$1.onTick(Unknown Source:20)
    at android.os.CountDownTimer$1.handleMessage(Unknown Source:42)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jacometto
Hey guys!
Got a 12T Pro here? What kind of ROM? How It Works? Uptime? Are there any "newer" interesting things in general? I have been paddling the model in various waters for about 3 months now and came back here with a bit of interest.
If there is something worthwhile, of course I will try it.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

I see the 'Record' button now when the dialler is ringing the number. I tried installing other call recorders before I came across the Record button. Whatever I have done, it is now working again. Phew! However, it had missed an important private call with information on it that I could not get back.
I still do not know what stopped it from working but it's working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.