MIUI 14 23.9.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Installed to Xiaomi 13. I saw absolute volume in developer settings and turned it off/on and now i tried go check it but there is no that option anymore? Someone know what make it disappear from developer options? Any idea? How i get it back there. @Igor Eisberg Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks. Installed to Xiaomi 13. I saw absolute volume in developer settings and turned it off/on and now i tried go check it but there is no that option anymore? Someone know what make it disappear from developer options? Any idea? How i get it back there. @Igor Eisberg Thanks.
Nope, I don't play around developer options, and I would never recommend an end-user to do that either.

Reactions: moskito99
How can I restrict the Updater app? It seems like you can't disable/delete... Last weekly for Mi11Pro (mars).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-02-20-51-28-474_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-02-20-51-28-474_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 218
This one after a few days of using it feels more clunky on Mi11 than the previous weekly.
Since there is no way forward anymore for Mi11 I flashed previous weekly again. Device responds much smoother again.

Won't flash this one again, but stay on previous weekly.

Does anyone have battery problems with the Poco F5 pro? My charge level was 80% at 7am and 20% at 9pm. SOT is 3h 45min. Is the consumption 'normal / okay'?

My friend has the same smartphone, but a previous weekly (14.0.23.9.11). Her SOT is 2h 30min and in the same time she lost 17%. She uses almost the same apps as me.

Does anyone have battery problems with the Poco F5 pro? My charge level was 80% at 7am and 20% at 9pm. SOT is 3h 45min. Is the consumption 'normal / okay'?

My friend has the same smartphone, but a previous weekly (14.0.23.9.11). Her SOT is 2h 30min and in the same time she lost 17%. She uses almost the same apps as me.
Under Settings / Battery, if you tap on the graph line, you should be able to isolate the particular times that you want to look at. Underneath the graph, you should be able to see what it's is that is consuming your battery power. You should then be able to make necessary adjustments.

I just flashed this update on my Mi 11 Ultra. When I went to reboot to flash Magisk, there was a window about the Google Assistant and Power menu shortcuts. I was using the half-second Power button press for assistant and longer press for the advanced reboot menu.
Now I can't disable the half-second Google Assistant shortcut (even if I turn it off in the Gestures menu), and the Power menu only appears if I press Power and Vol + buttons. I've searched the settings and can't find those settings.
Any tips for that?

Hello everyone

i m running weekly 23.9.18 on Fuxi

Can I use this script first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe , to reflash clean 23.9.18.

or i Must use integrate factory reset?

tnk

Then you can use one of the methods you wrote in the previous post.
Or you can do HR in stock recovery.

fix-miui-recovery-5.0-stuck.webp

Ideally, yes, but if you use the device with the same account, it is not necessary.

Does anyone also have that the application drains the battery?
Android core apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-08-12-09-41-174_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-08-12-09-41-174_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: ultra3000
Security application notifications do not turn off (if I turn them off, they turn on themselves). What can be done? Mi11Pro (mars).

Security application notifications do not turn off (if I turn them off, they turn on themselves). What can be done? Mi11Pro (mars).
Security notifications are turned back in with 13 Pro as well. But there are a number of options (with nuwa) under the 'Show notifications' switch which you should be able to adjust yourself. I have left all of mine to the default (on). I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve. Is this connected to the Updater app as well?

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve. Is this connected to the Updater app as well?
I want to turn off some Security notifications, but they immediately turn on again. I turned off the Updater, there were no problems.

Thank you.
I think I understand about that.
I just wanted to know if the next update is v14-14.zip or v15-14.zip.
Next update versions depends to your device.
Also 14-14 is coming but for flagship devices.
15-14 December

A problem was noticed on Xiaomi 13 ultra. GPS satellites disappear. In the GPS Test application the message "No fix" is lit. I am in Russia, Moscow. It might be worth taking the gps.conf file from the global firmware version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-11-00-16-28-280_com.chartcross.gpstest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-11-00-16-28-280_com.chartcross.gpstest.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_2023-10-11-00-16-23-044_com.chartcross.gpstest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-11-00-16-23-044_com.chartcross.gpstest.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.