MIUI 14 23.9.4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"SystemUI did not responding" for the 3rd time of the day - today. . Any thoughts?

its first ever time happening this, to me. Already wipe cache / dalvik / again delete package_cache folder.

Last edited:
Running Smooth on my Mi 11 Ultra. thanks dev!
hello I'm also using 11 ultra do u have any issues with some banking apps said there's root detection I'm not using any root but zaincash app is not working anymore on EU rom Idn why the last version was working fine it's the stable one v14.6 but now this version and oldest not passing the safetynet test anymore but still EU rom is the best I hope they will fix this issue soon enough. thanks

Reactions: j0emark
Is it better using fastboot method when updating ROM or it doesn't matter if i use twrp? Is there any difference?

The update was successful, but there is an issue with the font on the lock screen. The first picture shows the default font, while the second picture displays a different and unattractive font on my phone's lock screen.

edit: I have tried to install the old rom back (NUWA_V14.0.23.6.8.DEV_v14-13) and there is no font error in that rom. Could we have a fix of it very soon?
Screenshot_2023-09-11-11-27-37-447.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-11-11-27-17-170_lockscreen.jpg

Last edited:
Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) here, after updating to this version, phone runs a bit hot and battery drains faster.
Just to make sure, is there anything i need to do before i update the ROM (using twrp), or just go straight and update it?
Thanks.

Reactions: PeaceOne
no comment

Attachments

• IMG_20230911_082333.jpg
    IMG_20230911_082333.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20230911_082647.jpg
    IMG_20230911_082647.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_20230911_083252.jpg
    IMG_20230911_083252.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20230911_083518.jpg
    IMG_20230911_083518.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20230911_083922.jpg
    IMG_20230911_083922.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: KGVER
mi 13 pro. security scans again, only up to 83%. and the antivirus scan freezes at 3%. Accordingly, my market device is not certified. Otherwise everything is fine so far!

mi 13 pro. security scans again, only up to 83%. and the antivirus scan freezes at 3%. Accordingly, my market device is not certified. Otherwise everything is fine so far!
On my 13 Pro Security Scan + Virus Scan working smooth no freezes at all. Tested now

Installed on mi 11. All fine apart from the Only issue I can see is netflix brightness even on max is still low. YouTube etc all fine. What could.the.issue be? I'm on the latest netflix version 8.85. And if shows l1 full hd support. And hdr10
My mi 11 Ultra running on stable 14.0.9 has similar problem. The Widevine L1 certyfikat is all time dropping and it says not available. So then I can't play HDR content on YouTube, Netflix etc. The certificate can be available few times in one day then not available again. Strange issue. And DMR info and netflix app says my phone is ok with the L1. All bank apps, payments work normal. Probably will do factory reset but don't want to spend that time moving around all the files, picturea etc

What about the temperature at 13pro? On two previous versions ago, my phone heats up to 39 degrees in the browser. If I shoot a video during the day on the street where it is approximately 35 degrees in the shade, then it heats up to 41-43 degrees.

Installed on mi 11. All fine apart from the Only issue I can see is netflix brightness even on max is still low. YouTube etc all fine. What could.the.issue be? I'm on the latest netflix version 8.85. And if shows l1 full hd support. And hdr10
bump. anyone have a solution please?

I have searched and cant find anything, but can see quite a few users have this issue randomly.

My mi 11 Ultra running on stable 14.0.9 has similar problem. The Widevine L1 certyfikat is all time dropping and it says not available. So then I can't play HDR content on YouTube, Netflix etc. The certificate can be available few times in one day then not available again. Strange issue. And DMR info and netflix app says my phone is ok with the L1. All bank apps, payments work normal. Probably will do factory reset but don't want to spend that time moving around all the files, picturea etc
So my one the certificate is always there. Banking apps working fine. It's literally just the netflix app that's the problem. Prime video, Disney+, YouTube etc all work fine and max brightness is actually max brightness where I can see even dark scenes.

On the netflix app when the slider is at max through the app the brightness seems like it's still not max. This doesn't matter if it's a hd enabled show or even something standard. The brightness just doesn't seem to go to what max should be like. Even when using the phones brightness tab that doesn't change the netflix brightness output.

So not sure what it could be. I have installed the 8.86 beta from apkmirror and issue still there.

"" Did you manage to get the option to ask for a default password (Security -> Shutdown confirmation)
to work when trying to turn off the device? ""

Also this is not working for me and also one more friend , confirmed. :)

Xiaomi 12, verification to turn off the device works.
Do you have this function set up correctly?
Quick response thank you for that!!! Maybe its because i have activated "the power - extended menu with reboot to recovery / reboot to fastboot mode" etc…

So my one the certificate is always there. Banking apps working fine. It's literally just the netflix app that's the problem. Prime video, Disney+, YouTube etc all work fine and max brightness is actually max brightness where I can see even dark scenes.

On the netflix app when the slider is at max through the app the brightness seems like it's still not max. This doesn't matter if it's a hd enabled show or even something standard. The brightness just doesn't seem to go to what max should be like. Even when using the phones brightness tab that doesn't change the netflix brightness output.

So not sure what it could be. I have installed the 8.86 beta from apkmirror and issue still there.
So I managed to work around the problem somehow. The certificate is still dropping. But the HDR for now works even if the certificate is not available.
I downloaded from PLAY STORE, Activity Launcher and in search tapped Payments. From the list, Xiaomi Cloud/fingerprint payments/Widevine L1 and download the certificate. Restarter the phone and cleared data from Netflix app.
So even when in settings the certificate L1 is not available Netflix works normal. Try that.

Hi guys. I'm using a Xiaomi 12 Pro.

And rught now, I have the Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM v14.0.12.0.

I want to change to the weekly Version, because stable doesn't get many normal and Security updates. Do I need to wipe everything or can I just update via Fastboot?

If it also works without wipe, is there a possibility to brick? Can I then just change back to Stable Version.

Thanks in advance.

So I managed to work around the problem somehow. The certificate is still dropping. But the HDR for now works even if the certificate is not available.
I downloaded from PLAY STORE, Activity Launcher and in search tapped Payments. From the list, Xiaomi Cloud/fingerprint payments/Widevine L1 and download the certificate. Restarter the phone and cleared data from Netflix app.
So even when in settings the certificate L1 is not available Netflix works normal. Try that.
Works a charm!!!! Thank you so much.

Reactions: r_t_j and KGVER
I am having issue with Google Payment with this weekly version, it said Google Payment can't be used due to it's failed to satisfy the security requirements or something like that (screenshot attached). Is this a known issue? How do I resolve or workaround it? Thank you.

IMG_20230912_100407.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
I am having issue with Google Payment with this weekly version, it said Google Payment can't be used due to it's failed to satisfy the security requirements or something like that (screenshot attached). Is this a known issue? How do I resolve or workaround it? Thank you.

View attachment 48802
It's generally a known issue (users have to be aware of), that banking, payment and similar apps look for and detect unlocked Bootloaders, installed custom ROMs and treat those phones as insecure environments per their definitions

There are methods to spoof, but they require rooting (Magisk) and certain modules - out of scope for here.
And it's a constant mice and cat game, developers of Magisk and LSPosed modules spoof better, yet the app developers (buying and using libs for detections) improve their detections and release new versions of their apps and users have to seek around again looking how to spoof for this and that app and its new version

Last edited:
Works a charm!!!! Thank you so much.
I hope it will work for a longer time. If not will need probably play with factory reset and different ROMs. Wife has 11 Pro and the certificate problem was happening on beginning and now all works ok. My mi 11 Ultra not so great:(

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.