MIUI 14 23.9.4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to update Google Play system but after i installed the phone rebooted and removed the August update and went back to July. Is that supposed to happen and get automatically updated in a future weekly update? Other than that continuing to enjoy the rom :emoji_two_hearts:
Screenshot_2023-09-11-23-48-01-394_com.android.settings.jpg

I need help, i dont know my device is not certificate in play store....I wiped all, format....and its not certificated..

Reactions: swinger66
I need help, i dont know my device is not certificate in play store....I wiped all, format....and its not certificated..
Probably it's same as some devises get from bank apps that the phone is rooted. When I had that problem years ago, I waited for a newer soft or installed older. That helped

It removed my magisk
I'm newbie in this kind of stuff, I had magisk in Poco f3 but it didn't removed every time I update to weekly
But mi 13 pro, after updating magisk got uninstalled
Is there anything Im missing? I install the magisk in twrp

It removed my magisk
I'm newbie in this kind of stuff, I had magisk in Poco f3 but it didn't removed every time I update to weekly
But mi 13 pro, after updating magisk got uninstalled
Is there anything Im missing? I install the magisk in twrp
If ROM updates boot.img, it means that your previous boot.img that was patched by Magisk is gone.
You must root again - modules and everything will be preserved, will show again after you reinstall Magisk again (if you didn't do Factory reset or wiped your /data partition)

Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) here, after updating to this version, phone runs a bit hot and battery drains faster.
Just to make sure, is there anything i need to do before i update the ROM (using twrp), or just go straight and update it?
Thanks.
I gave Poco f5 pro one last try. I've tried using xiaomi.eu Stable ROM and Weekly dev. I don't think I did anything wrong because I also use my poco f4 gt phone with xiaomi.eu ROM I'm completely satisfied.
However, the Poco f5 pro is a disaster in every essential way.
My first attempt, which was Stable, was It was also hot when battery drained and often when using a browser.
After that, weekly dev Rom performed similarly poorly.
There is no Google Play store certificate in my region and cts profile has failed.
I am back to the official EEA Rom for the second time
Unfortunately, I suspect that Redmi K60 might be perfect, however Poco f5 pro brings problems with xiaomi.eu ROMs in some regions.

Reactions: xHunterz
Good afternoon from Portugal. I'm looking for an opinion/help, I have a poco f4 and the weekly roms updates end on September 22nd, what are the updates for my phone? Do I change to the stable rom and continue with updates? Miui 15 is nearby and I really like miui.eu
Thanks

mi 13 pro. security scans again, only up to 83%. and the antivirus scan freezes at 3%. Accordingly, my market device is not certified. Otherwise everything is fine so far!

For me the security scan - freeze has been fixed by - yes - clear all data of the security application.

Please have in mind that battery auto tasks will also be cleared as well.

I gave Poco f5 pro one last try. I've tried using xiaomi.eu Stable ROM and Weekly dev. I don't think I did anything wrong because I also use my poco f4 gt phone with xiaomi.eu ROM I'm completely satisfied.
However, the Poco f5 pro is a disaster in every essential way.
My first attempt, which was Stable, was It was also hot when battery drained and often when using a browser.
After that, weekly dev Rom performed similarly poorly.
There is no Google Play store certificate in my region and cts profile has failed.
I am back to the official EEA Rom for the second time
Unfortunately, I suspect that Redmi K60 might be perfect, however Poco f5 pro brings problems with xiaomi.eu ROMs in some regions.
I'm going to stick to weekly ROM, the previous version was working real nice. I think is just a matter of waiting a week for the next release and hope that issues are fixed and the device work like it should. :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: PeaceOne
I have just received my 13 Pro, and installed the nuwa TWRP and then this week's ROM.
Congratulations to the developer team for making the installations so easy now. (Mind you, the Mi 10 did have its own difficulties.)

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
I have just received my 13 Pro, and installed the nuwa TWRP and then this week's ROM.
Congratulations to the developer team for making the installations so easy now. (Mind you, the Mi 10 did have its own difficulties.)
You mean after you unlocked the BL right? its still a thing right? Ιm seriously asking only!

Last edited:
hello I'm also using 11 ultra do u have any issues with some banking apps said there's root detection I'm not using any root but zaincash app is not working anymore on EU rom Idn why the last version was working fine it's the stable one v14.6 but now this version and oldest not passing the safetynet test anymore but still EU rom is the best I hope they will fix this issue soon enough. thanks
i do not have any problem with my banking apps, and safetynet is passed.

i do not have any problem with my banking apps, and safetynet is passed.
yeah maybe your local banking app works but there's a lot of apps stop working on new versions of eu roms but the same apps still working on old versions of eu rom and zaincash is on example of a lot more eu rom become like aosp ****** roms

good time of day. Tell me please. one of these days I will get xiaomi mi 12 pro, global version. I want to install a weekly firmware, does the bootloader need to be unlocked to install via fastboot?

Last edited:
Hi, I have flashed my new redmi k60 pro for the first time, it's not the first time I install xiaomi.eu ROM but this time I have 4 red line in twrp just after installation:
"Unable to mount '/system_root' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount '/system_ext' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount '/product' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount '/system_dlkm' (invalid argument)"

I can make a photo but isn't in English.
I'm in trouble? I'm worried to boot system and brick the phone... Thanks!

If the update turned out as in the picture, everything is fine. You can start the system.
Yes, it's almost the same, I have: "result was [256]" and not [0]
But I see you also have those red line after, I suppose is ok. Thank you

Hi, I have flashed my new redmi k60 pro for the first time, it's not the first time I install xiaomi.eu ROM but this time I have 4 red line in twrp just after installation:
"Unable to mount '/system_root' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount '/system_ext' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount '/product' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount '/system_dlkm' (invalid argument)"

I can make a photo but isn't in English.
I'm in trouble? I'm worried to boot system and brick the phone... Thanks!
I had the same message. But all was ok After a reboot.

Hello Interested in this. Is there in the firmware xiaomi.eu is it (see screenshots)?

Attachments

• IMG_20230915_142331.jpg
    IMG_20230915_142331.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_15-09-2023-14-21-09-045_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_15-09-2023-14-21-09-045_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_15-09-2023-14-20-53-267_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_15-09-2023-14-20-53-267_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_15-09-2023-14-27-10-856_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_15-09-2023-14-27-10-856_com.miui.securitycenter.png