HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why i might be getting this issue? Ever since last update it keeps failing to install at a random point with fastboot. Last time i just had to brute force it and around the 6-8th try it finally installed successfully, so i guess i'm doing that again lol
I have usb debugging turned on, ISHTAR ROM, i don't have twrp.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-06 135449.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-06 135449.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 93
I have usb debugging turned on, ISHTAR ROM, i don't have twrp.
Do you check your connection with "fastboot devices"
Maybe the cable or usb port is the issue

Try twrp for your device, the wipe function is useful and the updates only take a few seconds to install

Nuwa - no root
I am not sure about all of the problems that some people are experiencing ... I did my normaly update with TWRP (with cleaning first, and then clearing cache and Dalvik).
I have no problems at all. Gallery is working fine, and Wallet is loading OK, so I will have to try it out and buy something, but I don't expect any problems.

I'll try an experiment, and also do the update through Fastboot.
Same result with Fastboot - no problems.

Reactions: KGVER
Well, what can I say, after the NUWA update, when I saw just a black screen with constant application errors, I became very tense. Thanks ingbrzy for the very first message where everything is written what needs to be done. After all, only weaklings read the first messages with warnings))

Do you check your connection with "fastboot devices"
Maybe the cable or usb port is the issue

Try twrp for your device, the wipe function is useful and the updates only take a few seconds to install
The only thing i can think of is a pc or cable issue as well. Guess I'll install twrp and see if i stop having that issue next week since after i posted the comment it successfully installed on the 4th try this time.

12T pro user here. Since I don't have a PC to update, how can I avoid these issues with TWRP?
Can I flash through TWRP and wipe cache and Dalvik?

As someone esle has already reported, I had many apps crashing after updating on Xiaomi 14 pro. Not even network was working. I reverted to the previous version but I cannot start any app with the message wait until your device is fully rebooted before opening apps. Do I need to format?

As someone esle has already reported, I had many apps crashing after updating on Xiaomi 14 pro. Not even network was working. I reverted to the previous version but I cannot start any app with the message wait until your device is fully rebooted before opening apps. Do I need to format?
I set English as system language and re-flashed. Everything seems fine now. So maybe it's safer to have English as system lamguage before flashing

I set English as system language and re-flashed. Everything seems fine now. So maybe it's safer to have English as system lamguage before flashing
Everythinh ok for me on Xioami 14 Pro, language: spanish
Everything fixed after running first adb command.

Reactions: Patit
installation done successfully on fuxy via fastboot.
little bug with automatic startup in the background! the page stays fast so impossible to adjust the apk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-06-23-41-28-247_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-06-23-41-28-247_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 88
Xiaomi 13 Fuxi - Many Apps crashing or do not start - even after using the FixAppCrash bat.
Completely reinstall this apps fixes it - but annying.

On Mi 13 Ultra. Got the 24.1.1
When finished ipdate i get the code on sim card and on phone. But then screen just turns black. If i let the screen go black again and press it i see my lockscreen. Open that up and i see my back screen working. Then it turns black and i cant see anything. I get something popping up on the screen but cant see what it is. So i cant press anything if thats what it needs or wants. Trying a new install.

Same after reinstall. I get the error that my system starter is crashing over and over. Any fix for this? I do get into settings and stuff going throguh the loccksreen swiping to the right so i get some selections. Then i can swipe down and open settings. But in any apps on my phone. Swiping dont work anymore.

2 screen shots of the error.

After reading through this more. I will try to update again after some sleep. Do the clear cashe and stuff. Hopefully that will solve it. Going back to the old fixed it for me tonight. Great forum and great job as always Dev team.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2024-01-07 020259.png
    Skjermbilde 2024-01-07 020259.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Skjermbilde 2024-01-07 020341.png
    Skjermbilde 2024-01-07 020341.png
    242 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: Viennui
Updating for Ishtar the system on black screen just showing the wallpaper screen and re -update also use adb cmd app crash nothing works , downgrade to pervious version any good advise ? ( update) after downgrade its showing when i want to open any app wait untill your decvice is fully rebooted before opening apps the only things working is setting and cant back up, twrp not working show the pin error.

( FIXED ) UPDATED VIA FASTBOOT seems to be much better than TWRP now everything working fine.

Thanks Dev.
I have the same error. I did my update on fastboot to. Going back to the previous version now on fastboot. Hope that helps.

Cupid, install via fastboot, wipe cache and Dalvik and use adb fix. Everything is working fine except an app with a landscape mode and can't sync Notes to the cloud
When I try landscape mode on YouTube or open any landscape mode app such as CoD, Genshin Impact or Chrome landscape, System launcher crashes. Try wiping data on the system launcher, but no used

Last edited:
Xiaomi14 Pro
I cannot sync memo via Xiaomi Cloud.
Also I cannot sign out Xiaomi Account.
Maybe it is permission issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-07-10-38-03-046_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-07-10-38-03-046_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 44
Good morning, please can you help me with the phone application, the notification does not appear. xiaomi 12

Hello. I'm always grateful to the developers.
I'm using nuwa.

I don't know if this OS update is the cause, but in the gallery editing app, I used to be able to choose a black frame, but now it's dark gray and light gray.
Is it possible to revert this pointless update or add a black frame?

1st photo: Previously created black frame
2nd photo: Editing screen after update (no black frame)

Attachments

• img_30410674.jpg
    img_30410674.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2024-01-07-14-00-44-237_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-07-14-00-44-237_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    770.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.