HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for fixing Gpay.
This version have crash issue ,but works fine after adb fix.

Also I have question about Quick Notes of Xiami Notes apps.
It seems can be Integrate with sidebar long time ago. For example,swipe at first stage is side bar then second stage is quick notes function.
But it seems have bug now.

then click mobile networks, and what does it say?
Screenshot_2024-01-07-06-10-56-661_com.android.phone-edit.jpg

None of the options go on to give the option to turn on 5G.

How to do? I'm not rooted
you can use adb / fastboot / mix explorer with root… as example

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# fastboot erase cache -> no erase of davlik
# reboot
# adb shell
# su system
# rm -r /data/dalvik-cache/
# rm -r /cache/
# reboot
# install magisk & mix explorer
# grant root in magisk to mix explorer
# grant root access in mix explorer -> settings - more settings - allow root
# change to /data/dalvik-cache and delete the files / directories
# change to /cache/ and delete the files / directories
# reboot

Updated on my Mondrian device, no root, and using fastboot method update bat file. First time encountering crash of system launcher. Running adb fix at the 2nd post fix it. Everything works fine again. Just to point out to people who forgot to enable usb debugging before updating that you can still access Settings by clicking the Setting Shortcut in the Control Center while in the lockscreen. Also I see a lot of people complaining with errors but not attaching ADB logcats, provide logcats it's in the forum rules. Also to people asking how to access twrp without root, you don't need root to access twrp.

Reactions: saf.oda
Dial * # * # 4636 # * # * to enter the TESTING menu.

Select your SIM card through "Phone Information 1" or "Phone Information 2", the first and second SIM card slot respectively

Go to "Set preferred network type:" and select anything starting with "NR" from the drop-down list.

EX: NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA
View attachment 50741

None of the options go on to give the option to turn on 5G.

Dial * # * # 4636 # * # * to enter the TESTING menu.

Select your SIM card through "Phone Information 1" or "Phone Information 2", the first and second SIM card slot respectively

Go to "Set preferred network type:" and select anything starting with "NR" from the drop-down list.

EX: NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA
It is already set to 'NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA'

i'can't activate debug usb mode because everything crush...
you can try this

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

I managed to get myself stuck on a TWRP bootloop. I have the Poco F4 GT (Ingres) with HyperOS 23.12.25 and trying to update to the 24.1.2 weekly update. I tried Updating via Updater app and TWRP didn't throw any noticable errors but it basically didn't update my HyperOS. I checked TWRP updates (there is) and moved from v8.1 to v8.2 following the screenshot by @gogocar62 and was hoping this will fix the Updating via Updater app issue. Now I'm stuck in a TWRP bootloop and seeking assistance on what to do next (to get out of the bootloop) before I make any further changes just incase I might've missed a step that wasn't obvious on the guides.

I really don't understand why are people complaining...
I installed on cupid, had a BT crash, went back to recovery, cleared cash and dalvik, rebooted.
Works fine...
After clearing caches, it feels like the phone is even smoother.

Great work devs! Thank u
Same here. Everything crashed on Ishtar, had a dead phone basically. Ran the ADB commands, and everything was fine again. Phone indeed is even smoother here as well. It's a DEV build, one has to be prepared to do whatever it takes or simply stick to stable builds.

Reactions: saf.oda
I've looked everywhere - I cannot find where to turn on 5G!
I can't find where to turn it off in power saver ^^
Could there be a common underlying issue?

I mean I can permanently disable 5G though that is not what should happen, it only needs to turn off when in power saver

Updating via Updater app issue. Now I'm stuck in a TWRP bootloop and seeking assistance on what to do next (to get out of the bootloop) before I make any further changes just incase I might've missed a step that wasn't obvious on the guides.

Did you select the option in twrp" flash to both slots" ?

To get out of the loop you need to follow the adb FB commands to change your boot slot to the other than the phone is currently using

Last edited:
I can't find where to turn it off in power saver ^^
Could there be a common underlying issue?

I mean I can permanently disable 5G though that is not what should happen, it only needs to turn off when in power saver
I am normally in Battery saver. I turned it back to Balanced, rebooted *, but the 5G switch has still not appeared.

* I also noted that the background does not blur when the Extended power menu comes up.

I also noted that the background does not blur when the Extended power menu comes up.
Did you read and try the last frequently asked question?

Reactions: Iain_B
Did you select the option in twrp" flash to both slots" ?

To get out of the loop you need to follow the adb FB commands to change your boot slot to the other than the phone is currently using
I never got that option. I was on [twrp-3.7.0_12-v8.1_A14-ingres-skkk.img] and updated to [twrp-3.7.0_12-v8.2_A14-ingres-skkk.img] and as per @gogocar62 updating TWRP is as simple as going to recovery mode (TWRP) Install>Install Image>[Locate]NewTWRP.img>Install Recovery Ramdisk>Swipe to confirm Flash>(No Errors on log)>Reboot Stytem. Rebooting the system returns me to TWRP (which is now v.8.2).

Do you mean I need to do the same step above and flash the updated TWRP on Slot B? (TWRP saying my Current Slot is: A)

Last edited:
I never got that option. I was on [twrp-3.7.0_12-v8.1_A14-ingres-skkk.img] and updated to [twrp-3.7.0_12-v8.2_A14-ingres-skkk.img] and as per @gogocar62 updating TWRP is as simple as going to recovery mode (TWRP) Install>Install Image>[Locate]NewTWRP.img>Install Recovery Ramdisk>Swipe to confirm Flash>(No Errors on log)>Reboot Stytem. Rebooting the system returns me to TWRP (which is now v.8.2).

Do you mean I need to do the same step above and flash the updated TWRP on Slot B? (TWRP saying my Current Slot is: A)
Do not choose recovery ramdisk. You have a device with dedicated recovery partitions (A/B). Choose recovery and then both slots.

Last edited:

This procedure is not for your Poco F4 GT device. Your device has a dedicated partition for recovery.
enter recovery mode (TWRP) Install > Install Image >[Locate]NewTWRP.img > select recovery > Swipe to confirm Flash > reboot recovery

Last edited:
Thanks I had problems with Bluetooth and some applications after the last hyperos update and this solved the problem for me

nikitaluger

This procedure is not for your Poco F4 GT device. Your device has a dedicated partition for recovery.
enter recovery mode (TWRP) Install > Install Image >[Locate]NewTWRP.img > select recovery > Swipe to confirm Flash > reboot recovery
Thanks for the clarification, I hope I haven't done anything that needs my phone to be formatted again. So I did the correct steps now and I'm still stuck in TWRP with the following issues: (red text)

E: Unknown File System: 'overlay'
Unable to find partition for path '/system_root'

Also when I try to reboot to system I got this warning:

No OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot?

Is there a setting I need to change in TWRP to fix this or am I right to assume I just need to reinstall HyperOS ROM via TWRP?

Install TWRP again in TWRP > reboot into recovery > install ROM > reboot system

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: nikitaluger
There is a problem with language support in the Thor version sms and there is no Turkish language support in the sms settings. And in some parts of the settings section, there is again no Turkish language support.

Install TWRP again in TWRP > reboot into recovery > install ROM > reboot system
Got the phone up and running again without losing anything. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately Updating via Updater app still doesn't work and still have to manually update HyperOS as you mentioned above, I'm over it, gotta do it manually till it the feature works.

Reactions: Viennui
Status
Not open for further replies.