HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My system launcher no longer works at all, Nova Launcher deleted, now nothing appears, no start screen. Ver. xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_OS1.0.24.1.1.DEV Who can help me?

The only thing i can think of is a pc or cable issue as well. Guess I'll install twrp and see if i stop having that issue next week since after i posted the comment it successfully installed on the 4th try this time.
All problems with initial installation and updating are solved by purchasing an OTG cable and USB flash. At the same time, you no longer care about the fact that the recovery does not support decryption on any version of Android.

Updated from version two weeks ago to 24.1.1 on Mondrian/POCO F5 Pro, works like a charm!
Edit: have just been curious and performed all the steps from post #2, after this I've got the feeling the device is working even better since :)

Last edited:
Reactions: saf.oda
You are waiting unnecessarily. "Weekly" ROM is not supported for this device.
You can wait for Stabele ROM release.

Reactions: nexuseth
Updated Ishtar on my 13 Ultra Global via USB/Fastboot; it worked fine from the word go, with no crashes, etc., as I had on last week's build, which was resolved with the ADB commands easily enough. Thanks devs.

Hi, I am getting 1 risk detected on payment environment and I did not find any thing I am on last dev build on Xiaomi 12

Galery fix doesnt work Xiaomi Mi 13:

adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 23624 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.clearApplicationUserData(Unknown Source:549)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runClear(Unknown Source:117)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1135)
at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
After this update on Xiaomi 12 cupid Facebook, Whatsapp and Message crashing. Facebook and Whatsapp reinstaled, working ok. But the Message native apk dont working. Crashed when i want to read the message. I try the adb method but not working.

The gallery is not working correctly. Notes are not syncing.
P.S. : After executing the command from the first post, the gallery is now working!
If Gallery is crashing for you, run these adb commands
Code:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot
13PRO

Last edited:
Hi, I am getting 1 risk detected on payment environment and I did not find any thing I am on last dev build on Xiaomi 12
Even though this has been coming up for most of my HyperOS, Wallet has still been working.

How did you update?
From what version did you update?
What is the issue that you describe?
I have Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Updated with cable via FASTBOOT
From xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_OS1.0.23.12.28.DEV_os1-14.zip
On xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_OS1.0.24.1.1.DEV_os1-14.zip HyperOS WEEKLY

Rather, it should be written in large print that developer ROMs are not for inexperienced users. And they shouldn't use them. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Users of "i dont read the posts / pages , and im writing - spamming questions that has been answered 1000 times" - ALSO read the above and below

it should be written in large print that developer ROMs are not for inexperienced users. And they shouldn't use them.

For Ishtar installed weekly ROM. After that I had to do the adb fix. Then all working fine.
Looks all good now on my Mi 13 Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.