HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my Xiaomi 12T Pro on the current hyperOS beta from xiaomi.eu, from the moment I flashed it, any time I want to change my orientation like in YouTube. It lags the app for 10 seconds. And for default landscape apps like games, if I open them they lag and crash immediately. The only way to open them is to open them from the Xiaomi game center app which for some reason lags but doesn't crash kinda like YouTube. This has been getting annoying cuz it affects my experience alot everyday, any idea for why this might be happening?
Here are videos of how it looks like:

Last edited:
I have my Xiaomi 12T Pro on the current hyperOS beta from xiaomi.eu, from the moment I flashed it, any time I want to change my orientation like in YouTube. It lags the app for 10 seconds. And for default landscape apps like games, if I open them they lag and crash immediately. The only way to open them is to open them from the Xiaomi game center app which for some reason lags but doesn't crash kinda like YouTube. This has been getting annoying cuz it affects my experience alot everyday, any idea for why this might be happening?
Did you tried the adb commands mentioned in the second post?

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

Reactions: fededb
bootloader is unlocked, i have twrp and everything.
I have a Chinese phone with eu rom.
Your phone currently has Android 13

HyperOS is Android 14, the first installation is conducted in Fastboot. When A14 has been flashed you can install the current twrp for your phone.

Future updates can the be run in twrp_A14

These childish "functions" are not a priority for xiaomi.eu. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If I may ask, why not? :confused: The Super Icons and Custom widgets actually already work if we restore a Home Screen backup from CH rom, So functionality is already there we just need to add the menu select screen. It may not be a priority but it also isn't something that's not already implemented well in the Chinese Rom since Miui 14. Plus we're already using the Chinese Theme store too, So it doesn't seem to be something that is hard to implement even if we only support the free ones. (Please correct me if I'm wrong though)

At the end of the day more customizability and Personalization benefits the user and that's what Android is for.

Ishtar here, installed yesterday and need to use adb command to fix launcher crash, clear cache or Dalvik doesn't work for me, everything fine and smooth except gallery, still crash after few hours cleared the app.

Here are videos of how it looks like:

Do you have Repainter app?

Xiaomi 13 Ultra update through fastboot, installed Magisk, Play Integrity, LSPosed. Everything works fine beside the notification popup middle of the screen, if touch the screen the notification jumps down lower like the attached screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-07-22-16-18-787_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-07-22-16-18-787_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2024-01-07-22-16-39-842_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-07-22-16-39-842_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
Hello I have a problem with my banking app. It says This app can not run. How can I fix that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-08-12-32-28-627_tr.com.hayatfinans.mobilsube.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-08-12-32-28-627_tr.com.hayatfinans.mobilsube.jpg
    563.2 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.