HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. I need help with two questions. 1. How to make a “sticker” from a photo in the gallery. 2. How to change the accent color in Google applications. Xiaomi 13 Fuxi
2. The accent colour in Google apps is based to the colours in your wallpaper. Change the wallpaper to one with different colours and those accent colours will be different too.

Hi! In the "video tools" menu, the ability to turn off the screen and play only sound has disappeared.
photo_2024-01-09_13-04-32.jpg

Xiaomi 12 Pro

- Google Photos can't download photo

Force close

- Shopee can't download photo

"java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.net.Uri android.content.Intent.getData()' on a null object reference"

Mondrian everything working perfect. Thank you devs for your hard work!!

You guys are the real MVPs making these ROMs.

Patiently waiting for the K70E, K70 and K70 Pro to be supported. So I can finally order one of those devices.
K70E has Mediatek CPU and will only be supported under Patreon subscription.

Reactions: geko95gek
Hello people, how can I go back to the previous hyper os blur, that is, before it was different, now they have changed it,
Does anyone know how to go back to that previous blur?

XM12... Updating from 25.12.18 to this version.
I can't do anything on my device. When I try to open any application, this message appears (portuguese): "Aguarde até que seu dispositivo seja completamente reiniciado antes..."
This means in English as "Wait until your device has completely restarted before..."

TWRP is not working because despite asking for the pattern to decrypt the partition, it is not decrypting.
I tried to change the pattern, but Android did not record the change. Apparently not even the system is able to make changes to the partition.

I tried to run the commands in ADB, but ADB is not working.
The only thing that works is Fastboot.

I've already read the 12 pages of this thread, but I haven't been able to do anything to solve the problem.
I'm already considering formatting and starting all over again, but I can't access TWRP to do so.

Please I need help to resolve this.

Last edited:
XM12... Updating from 25.12.18 to this version.
I can't do anything on my device. When I try to open any application, this message appears (English): "Please wait until your device has been completely restarted before..."
This means in English as "Wait until your device has completely restarted before..."

TWRP is not working because despite asking for the pattern to decrypt the partition, it is not decrypting.
I tried to change the pattern, but Android did not record the change. Apparently not even the system is able to make changes to the partition.

I tried to run the commands in ADB, but ADB is not working.
The only thing that works is Fastboot.

I've already read the 12 pages of this thread, but I haven't been able to do anything to solve the problem.
I'm already considering formatting and starting all over again, but I can't access TWRP to do so.

Please I need help to resolve this.
Flash with fastboot.

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

Flash with fastboot.

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk
Thanks! This solved most of the problems.
Apparently the other apps are working. I will need to add my credit cards to Google Wallet again as they have disappeared, but that's okay.

What's happening now is that I'm receiving a message from the Mi Account app. It's crashing.
From the log, the WebView is trying to allocate more memory than is available.
Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

Attachments

• Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-01-09 à(s) 15.08.19_f0181c8b.jpg
    Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-01-09 à(s) 15.08.19_f0181c8b.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: saf.oda
Thanks! This solved most of the problems.
Apparently the other apps are working. I will need to add my credit cards to Google Wallet again as they have disappeared, but that's okay.

What's happening now is that I'm receiving a message from the Mi Account app. It's crashing.
From the log, the WebView is trying to allocate more memory than is available.
Any ideas on how to solve this issue?
Did you tried the adb commands in the second post?

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

Looks like crashing apps will be fixed with next update.

Guys, has anyone noticed that the Xiaomi File Manager application is not allowing you to install or update HyperOS system applications?
For example, I'm trying to update Xiaomi System service plugin 9.11.57-240105.0.3, but it's returning the message 'Unable to install system app from unofficial channels'
Is it possible to fix it or will it be resolved in the next weekly version?

I'm on version 24.1.2 Mi 12 Pro (Zeus)

Last edited:
Guys, has anyone noticed that the Xiaomi File Manager application is not allowing you to install or update HyperOS system applications?
For example, I'm trying to update Xiaomi System service plugin 9.11.57-240105.0.3, but it's returning the message 'Unable to install system app from unofficial channels'
Is it possible to fix it or will it be resolved in the next weekly version?

I'm on version 24.1.2 Mi 12 Pro (Zeus)
It is by design in the EU ROM

Hi does anybody have a chance to know why the Phone service and phone idle have so much battery drain?

System version: 01.01dev+kitsune-magisk 26401+lsposed 1..9.2.7024
Carrier: U.S. Mint Mobile

Attachments

• 1000038088.jpg
    1000038088.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 1000038089.jpg
    1000038089.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 1,188
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.