HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 22.59.21.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 23.10.36.png

cant flash on mac, sometimes in starts sending to devices but then again stops with waiting for device

Last edited:
Does anyone know, is it still not possible to use LE Audio in HyperOS?
In the developer options, the LE Audio item is grayed out and the setting cannot be changed on Nuwa 2023.12.18. Or is there any way to use LE audio, please let me know.

1704819334557.png

Hello! The USB DAC amplifier does not work on all android 14 firmware. How can this be fixed? Everything works on android 13.

• Wow
Reactions: nreuge
Hi. Installation of this ROM cause some really major incidents, but finally I was able to solve most of them on "zeus" with TWRP 8.2.
But: I get no sound via bluetooth since installing previous version of the ROM and I have not been able to fix it also with hints and retrying with information from this forum, any youtube channel or any other (eg xda).
Description: zeus is able to connect to the devices (Megaboom 3, Denon device,...). Any app sending audio (music) to the devices is playing but no audio transmitting itself is happening. EXCEPT: connecting my zeus in my BMW for phone calls, everythin is fine. I even resetted bluetooth on my zeus, did re-installing/pairing my audio devices and so on...

Any idea?

Xiaomi 12S Pro Black Screen Unresponsive, Fastboot Not Showing. After Uprom HyperOS . Previously, my device was using MIUI 14. It was completely normal and I downloaded HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/1 Unicorn 12Spro to experience. After plugging the device in Fastboot mode and selecting "Y" to run for about 5 minutes , the file shows Eror and hangs at the "FASTBOOT" Logo and I restarted to continue the installation but my computer only displays a black screen, no logo, no sound signal. PLEASE HELP ME

HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/1 Unicorn 12Spro to experience. After plugging the device in Fastboot mode and selecting "Y" to run for about 5 minutes , the file shows Error and hangs at the "FASTBOOT" Logo and I restarted to continue the installation but my computer only displays a black screen, no logo, no sound signal.
Does your computer or phone show no signal?

Did you check connection with "Fastboot devices"
before the process?
If you have an error when installing in FB, it is recommended to try the installation script again, without restarting the phone or unplugging.
Do you have twrp or mi recovery?

Last edited:
Update to the 5G always on phenomenon in "battery saver"(Nuwa)
K70 with HyprOS (recent) also has the same issue with the same Network

Clearly the problem is on HyperOS, maybe a Dev can optimize the issue, in 11.8 and 12.18 the "battery saver" worked normally

Last edited:
Hi. I have used adb commands for gallery app, the same day worked fine, the next day started to crash again. Does exist any other solution?

Reactions: taz80000
This has been answered too many times,
Yes, I know that it has been answered several times that some system applications should not be updated, but until the previous version it was possible to update some apps, for example Screenshot, AOD, System UI, etc... these do not affect anything in optimizing the ROM, but anyway...
Thank you for responding.

I notice that Google Wallet has just been updated. I can still open the app normally and see my cards there. It seems to have just added more functions to add things like photos of loyalty/membership cards. (More of my information that Google has!) I don't think that it has changed access for my bank card. I'll check tomorrow when I have to use it.

Hi. I have used adb commands for gallery app, the same day worked fine, the next day started to crash again. Does exist any other solution?
what's weird is that I tested the hyperos rom from Elite on my Xiaomi 13 and the gallery problem is not there! It works brilliantly! both on the stable version and the weekly version!!
so the problem comes from Xiaomi.eu

I notice that Google Wallet has just been updated. I can still open the app normally and see my cards there. It seems to have just added more functions to add things like photos of loyalty/membership cards. (More of my information that Google has!) I don't think that it has changed access for my bank card. I'll check tomorrow when I have to use it.
Newest version v23.48 is from Jan 3.
I have older, v23.46 and I still have pictures (actually bar-codes) of my loyalty cards -screebshot attached

Btw, Play Integrity checking does not happen in the Wallet app. Wallet app (or any other) just calls the PI API from Google Play Services and the rest goes by DruidGuard locally on the phone and on the G servers

Hence problems will come when G bans (on their servers) the spoofed prints used in Xiaomi.eu Injector app or if/when they upgrade the PlayIntegrity API procedure (on their servers or in DroidGuard what they also push from the server)- update of the Wallet app itself should not matter

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-11-07-46-12-930_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-11-07-46-12-930_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20240111_075342.jpg
    IMG_20240111_075342.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Iain_B
You can enable and disable the VPN icon in status bar settings.
Actually he is not saying that. You can enable and disable VPN icon but either way it is still not on the status bar but instead it is visible only on control center bar. so enabling and disabling effects only the control center view; not the default status bar.

Why isn't the HyperOS stable ROM coming yet?
Because there is too much demand. The more frequently requests are made, the longer Xiaomi waits to release it. The Chinese do this specifically to drive us Westerners to despair.

Hi, after update i cant log in to metamask. Have some one tips how to fix this?

Best regards, Artur.

Status
Not open for further replies.