HyperOS 1.0 24.1.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about the screen off option in the sidebar? It disappeared from video some time ago and now it's not available for games anymore. Thanks!

I confirm that now The wallet module start to fail again. The boys off Google continuos play with us....

I confirm that now The wallet module start to fail again. The boys off Google continuos play with us....
So far no problem with GPay.

Screenshot_2024-01-24-17-39-00-524_com.android.vending.jpg

What's all this about in Google Wallet?
Is Google now removing the classic contactless icon above the card?
Screenshot_2024-01-24-16-50-36-321_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg

... and replacing it with ...
Screenshot_2024-01-24-16-46-11-847_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: KGVER
To developers
I asked this question for several Times. Maybe you can give an assumption or indication why Bluetooth audio (when playing YouTube, Soundcloud,...) Is Not working anymore since updating from MIUI to HyperOS. I'm using XM12Pro with latest twrp. Tried Everthing announced Here, on xda, reddit... Phone calls are working. I am really bored of this and need Support. This Just came Up with the Upgrade to hyperos. I also did the Clean Cache Script, wiped Art and dalvik, did try Developer Options. I really want Back the ability to Play/submit audio via Bluetooth to my devices. Any way to debug or Log this?

To developers
I asked this question for several Times. Maybe you can give an assumption or indication why Bluetooth audio (when playing YouTube, Soundcloud,...) Is Not working anymore since updating from MIUI to HyperOS. I'm using XM12Pro with latest twrp. Tried Everthing announced Here, on xda, reddit... Phone calls are working. I am really bored of this and need Support. This Just came Up with the Upgrade to hyperos. I also did the Clean Cache Script, wiped Art and dalvik, did try Developer Options. I really want Back the ability to Play/submit audio via Bluetooth to my devices. Any way to debug or Log this?
XM14PRO user with the latest v16.1 , im also using phone's spotify through connection with bluetooth to my car and IT IS working. Also just checked my 2.1 bluetooth speakers that i have at work (am at work now) , they are also working.. just normal PAIR bluetooth and then play music with spotify.

Did you try to reset Bluetooth / Wifi connections with that specific option right? I mean , i dont have a solution , but i can say that works at my device :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-24 213034.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-24 213034.png
    53 KB · Views: 63
Did that
XM14PRO user with the latest v16.1 , im also using phone's spotify through connection with bluetooth to my car and IT IS working. Also just checked my 2.1 bluetooth speakers that i have at work (am at work now) , they are also working.. just normal PAIR bluetooth and then play music with spotify.

Did you try to reset Bluetooth / Wifi connections with that specific option right? I mean , i dont have a solution , but i can say that works at my device :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sad
I even reset Bluetooth/WiFi settings. Phone calls are working, but any App Like YouTube or Soundcloud are Not. I am really annoyed of this. Adb logcat maybe is a Last Resort. YouTube ist playing, with a lag, but No Sound in any devices.

With XIAOMI 13 and 1.0.24.1.15 DEV the Gallery still crashes after a while again even you did adb service
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot

To developers
Poco F5 Pto all BT working here!

Hi, thanks for the great work, I want to report some problems I have on my Redmi K60Pro Socrates

-the temperature in the AOD screen is always at 0º no matter what the weather app say while the icon change according what is the weather(sun, cloud, etc), the clock/weather widget in home screen work, as the weather in the status bar, the weather app has background autostart and location granted;

-every time I restart the phone chrome home screen shortcut is deleted, I tried to remove and re-allow permission for home shortcut, cleared app cache and dalvik but nothing changed;

-it's impossible to connect a bluetooth device (ble) to a clone app, every time after 2 try appear the report button (see attach file)

All this was working on last miui, problems started since upgrade to hyperos. Hope someone know how to resolve those issues!
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-25-07-14-35-033_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-25-07-14-35-033_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 65
Hi! I am also using Xiaomi 13 (Fuxi) and have had problems with the gallery crashing. I always use the "update rom" -command, But this time I used accidentaly the clear everything command and the gallery did not crash? So it got me thinking that have anybody else cleared everything or just normal update? Or is my Fuxi somehow different.

Earlier I have said that I could not find the 5G settings. I can only find the two 5G battery settings below. I cannot find how to turn off the 5G battery saver. Any suggestions where I can find the 5G settings, turn off the 5G battery saver (which is greyed out), or where to turn back on 5G?
View attachment 50988View attachment 50989
I have finally got back to receiving my 5G. However, in doing so I have had to reset all network settings, including removing / losing all saved Wi-Fi networks and all saved Bluetooth settings. I'm not particularly happy about that!
I could not find any other way to turn off / remove 'Restrict 5G connectivity' in the Battery check-up.
I think that there should be the option to choose which network setting to reset so that all other accumulated network settings will not be lost.
Screenshot_2024-01-25-09-08-23-856_com.android.settings-edit.jpg

Did logcat change your insight to the cause?
First install or twrp format,etc.
Sometimes it is just that much more fast to repeat the install, than the diagnosis

I need help with logcat analysing.

Steps to reproduce what I did:
1. Android Studio logcat trace
2. deactivated Bluetooth on XM12Pro
3. activated Bluetooth
4. Paired with Edifier speakers (when searching with "edifier" this can be found in logs)
5. Opened Revanced Youtube
6. Started random song (Snoop Dogg - with keyword "Snoop" it can be found in the log)
7. Paused, restarted and did jump forward the song
8. Stopped log tracing
9. Saved it and uploading it her to HOPEFULLY get some help or giving information to developers if there is maybe a bug.

What I did before:
- Updated my XM12PRO from latest Dev Version in MIUI to first HyperOS Dev version. Also Updated to latest TWRP A14 8.2. Had some implications first, but after fixing everything only Bluetoooth audio (not phone calls - the work well with bluetooth) is troubling.

Additional Information: when playing a song in any application (it is not related to youtube, soundcloud or so) the play has a really high latency (Play IS lagging) and no audio output on any Bluetooth devices (I'm using Megaboom, Denon, Edifier, Cambridge Audio, B&O).

Attachments

• Xiaomi-2201122G-Android-14_2024-01-25_131542.zip
    440 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.