HyperOS 1.0 24.1.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, do you know if i install twrp will i be able to update after to stable version automatically once it is out?
You mean switch from beta to stable ROM with TWRP? This would be a downgrade. Possible, but format data required.

You mean switch from beta to stable ROM with TWRP? This would be a downgrade. Possible, but format data required.
Ok so i will need to wait for the stable so i dont need to format data. Sad but i will wait then. Thx

Anyone got this backtap working? Xiaomi 12 Pro please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-26-00-39-50-214_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-26-00-39-50-214_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 103

Thx bro, can i install this with twrp?
This is not really the right thread for the stable release. But, as with this weekly, the .zip file is a hybrid, which means that you can install it both through TWRP (recovery), or with Fastboot (which does not necessarily need TWRP (recovery) installation).

This is not really the right thread for the stable release. But, as with this weekly, the .zip file is a hybrid, which means that you can install it both through TWRP (recovery), or with Fastboot (which does not necessarily need TWRP (recovery) installation).
I am sorry if i am in the wrong place, as i said before i am new to this

TWRP for XM 14 Pro does not decrypt the data section and is difficult to use.
So its better to wait? Or what can i do to install the stable version and have automatic updates after?
I want a one time instalation thing to use as if it was bought on european union with automatic updates on the phone, play protect and saftynet

hi, fuxi here, since the update my gallery keeps crashing as well.

when i try to run the ADB commands i get the following permission error:

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 29798 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery
any help? thanks

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Fixed in new version
Yeap. Scrolled through hundreds of photos and it seems that indeed rolling back to the Gen 2 version fixed the issue.
A very big thank you to the devs.

PS. Moon superwallpaper is fantastic and a great addition as well

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.