HyperOS 1.0 24.1.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have gallery crash problems, the cleaner codes solve only a few hours. However, I found some other mod versions of apps that may be able to solve the crash problems. I am using the version from this telegram group: https://t.me/llionsmods. I think you need to install both gallery and gallery editor apps.
Thanks for the info, but it's a system app, unable to install...

Reactions: Iain_B
Nuwa - no root
Installed fine with TWRP. Had to run the adb codes for Gallery straight away.

Hmm, no issues with galllery on Fuxi so far and i don't know if it's just fixed or it counts the adb commands from yesterday as i installed the new rom today with galvik and cache cleaned. Notes sync still not working. I notice that sidebar have that blurry effect, didn't remember if it was like that on prev roms.

P.S , after hours, gallery starting crashed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahaba and gotty
Ishtar, so far so good. Generally it feels better than stable rom. WhatsApp notification problem persists though.

Hmm, no issues with galllery on Fuxi so far and i don't know if it's just fixed or it counts the adb commands from yesterday as i installed the new rom today with galvik and cache cleaned. Notes sync still not working. I notice that sidebar have that blurry effect, didn't remember if it was like that on prev roms.
Give it time to the gallery to ceash.. as eveeeeery week. Problem already reported and not on changelog so..

Updated my K60 (mondrian) using twrp. Camera app crashed but a simple clear data fixed the problem. No issue other than that. Thank you for the quality update!

Reactions: Stefan66
HyperOS Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
Sorry but couldn't find where to follow official weekly releases and its changelog. Is it publicly available anywhere or Xiaomi shares it with only beta testers?

Sorry but couldn't find where to follow official weekly releases and its changelog. Is it publicly available anywhere or Xiaomi shares it with only beta testers?
Changelog is on second post, I think that message is only about the translations

Xiaomi 12 standard applications used to have names in Russian and now in English

Is this update still need the FixAppCrash.bat on some phones?
No, in my case in this rom there are more apps ( not system apps ) crashing. I'll then reinstall it. Till yet i didn't try the fix but now i will because there are to many apps crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.