HyperOS 1.0 24.1.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 13 ultra - new build 24.1.29 - everything works well, thanks to the developers

Special thanks for "Play video sound with screen off" was missing in sidebar for videos.

I like it, it works great. I'm especially glad that they fixed the problem of the keyboard being too far below the screen.
The shortcoming I have seen so far is that the Dialer and Messages app are still in English, even though a different language has been selected (Turkish).
Thanks for your efforts.

Why game and emulator is visible as a internal storage? Also after I use Files app for choose file then this game and emulator are launched in the background. Xiaomi 13 Pro latest dev version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-05-15-47-38-504_com.google.android.documentsui.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-05-15-47-38-504_com.google.android.documentsui.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 157
My Cupid is also getting very hot. Battery going too fast even when not in use. Waiting for new fixes.
Under Battery, if you tap on the graph line where this is occurring, you will be able to see which app is consuming the power / creating the heat, and then make appropriate adjustments to correct it.

Reactions: Marcio Matoso
Hello everyone... I have a problem.
I can't add WIDGETS,
- I can select the HyperOS ones but it does not allow the change to be applied.
- On Android the button appears deactivated, it does not allow selection.

Does anyone have a solution?

Hello, my device is Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shennong) and currently running HyperOS 1.0.24.1.29.dev beta. Despite performing clean installations of several different versions, the problem persists. My network connection is a mix of 2.4GHz/5GHz under a single name. The issue I've observed is that when moving away from the Wi-Fi network to a moderate distance, the router and the phone display different signal levels, and the phone does not switch to 2.4GHz. While the phone shows a strong signal on the 5GHz network, the router shows a weak signal. Despite the strong signal on the phone, internet connection does not occur. My router device is Hopper DSL (KN-3610) TR.

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hello, my device is Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shennong) and currently running HyperOS 1.0.24.1.29.dev beta. Despite performing clean installations of several different versions, the problem persists. My network connection is a mix of 2.4GHz/5GHz under a single name. The issue I've observed is that when moving away from the Wi-Fi network to a moderate distance, the router and the phone display different signal levels, and the phone does not switch to 2.4GHz. While the phone shows a strong signal on the 5GHz network, the router shows a weak signal. Despite the strong signal on the phone, internet connection does not occur. My router device is Hopper DSL (KN-3610) TR.
PLEASE don't make cross-posting!!
Many thanks.

Hello, i noticed on my Xiaomi 12 Cupid that notification doesn't ring, i can't hear notification allarm, even if it set at max. How can i do to fix? thx

Does anyone else have the problem when you plug the Mi 13 Pro into the power supply then the display doesn't go black, it just gets darker but doesn't turn off completely

Does anyone else have the problem when you plug the Mi 13 Pro into the power supply then the display doesn't go black, it just gets darker but doesn't turn off completely
Under the Developer options, check (or uncheck) the 'Keep screen on' option.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Mi 13 Ultra (ISHTAR) here.
No Problems since installation 3 days ago. Battery has never been better. Gallery working fine again. This is a really good one! Thanks to the developers.

App cache optimization, what is this? How this works?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-06-13-53-41-776_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-06-13-53-41-776_com.android.settings.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 134
Hi. First of all thanks for the rom. I installed the latest update on my Xiaomi 12 and still haven't gotten the Google photos to sync to Gallery even though it's on the changelog. Any suggestions? And the battery usage is indeed higher than on the miui 14, at least on my phone.

Thanks in advance

Hi. First of all thanks for the rom. I installed the latest update on my Xiaomi 12 and still haven't gotten the Google photos to sync to Gallery even though it's on the changelog. Any suggestions? And the battery usage is indeed higher than on the miui 14, at least on my phone.

Thanks in advance

What's your Battery Screen On Time with this version? At my phone seems to be decreased from 8hours to just 6hours till 3%....

Found another bug on Xiaomi 14 pro, Instagram videos on full screen view doesn't fit. Left side is cut about one letter.
d7574c2c4e03c15eafcb89b137286522.jpg

23116PN5BC cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: KGVER
Hi there
Just to say what a wonderful job. I´m on Fuxi and no complains at all. take a good beer ( 3VS99364NE3918441 )
One thing i cant understand is Google register a new sign in device as Bullitt Group Cat S60 device as someone previously said.

Tried to install via fastboot with script but my pc closed the cmd for some reason and now I have a bootloop on Xiaomi 14 Pro chinese with eu rom installed. I am currently trying with MiFlash tool but I don't seem to have any luck, is there any other method I can try to get out of bootloop? (I don't mind losing data as I believe everything I have it backed up to the cloud). I also don't have TWRP

Tried to install via fastboot with script but my pc closed the cmd for some reason and now I have a bootloop on Xiaomi 14 Pro chinese with eu rom installed. I am currently trying with MiFlash tool but I don't seem to have any luck, is there any other method I can try to get out of bootloop? (I don't mind losing data as I believe everything I have it backed up to the cloud). I also don't have TWRP
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/24-1-15-16.71208/page-3#post-715586

Reactions: Iain_B
Status
Not open for further replies.