Xiaomi 12S ultra (thor)

Facebook messenger keeps crashing.
Tried the following still having issue.
1) Clear cache
2) Clear cache + Data
3) Uninstall and Re-install
4) Uninstall+ clear data and reinstall

Last edited:
It is possible to make Phone calls But Not audio/music (YouTube/Soundcloud/...) Though the Apps are Resume playing.

I even reset Bluetooth,

I repaired my Phone and devices,

I did try different Codecs and so on....

X12Pro current xiaomi.eu Dev rom.

This was observed for ? - manufacturer & device/s ?
These were paired in the App recommended to give the manufacturers full experience, with the chosen consumer device?

Xiaomi 12 with twrp. Format, lost everything, install rom from OTG, same problems with native message (sms) app.
I read your forum message history.
The oldest phone you referred to is the Mi8.
You can achieve a workaround or create mitigated experience, specific for the situation current to your daily driver. Is a logcat a good idea to share the story?
Or is the haphazard and exploratory troubleshooting in repetition of past contributions, you clearly described in historic postings.

i use mi 12 and this rom exploits my charge exploits my battery
Rewrite the statement, for the first step of the process to avoid that as your everyday -as is.
Facts about the battery (charge cycles?)
Facts for the record and tangible description of it - for this unmistakable, not routine state of x12 - wording a window to your experience.

Last edited:
Rewrite the statement, for the first step of the process to avoid that as your everyday -as is.
Facts about the battery (charge cycles?)
Facts for the record and tangible description of it - for this unmistakable, not routine state of x12 - wording a window to your experience.
It's been 5 months since I bought the phone, I didn't charge it too much, I used it a lot yesterday and I had to charge it 2 times

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I have a question regarding the Redmi K70 model. I'm curious to know if there are any plans for a Xiaomi.eu ROM release for this device. I understand that asking for specific release dates is against the forum rules, and I don't want to be a nuisance. I'm simply interested in knowing if there are considerations for a ROM for this model, as I've heard it might be a bit challenging. Any insights or information on this matter would be greatly appreciated since I am interested in this phone.
Thanks in advance!

It's been 5 months since I bought the phone, I didn't charge it too much, I used it a lot yesterday and I had to charge it 2 times
0% - 90 % is a good cycle. This is a 0.45 use cycle.
The 90+% is to be considered as a danger load of the charge cycle. Taxes the battery chemistry of LiPo into exponential destruction on longevity. This can count for 0.55 cycle.

Maybe read about Xiaomis strict process termination and how to use the Battery saver options.

Reactions: Iain_B
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I have a question regarding the Redmi K70
Just a opportunity read enough for the BL unlock to be done by yourself. A price drop from XKey for nr1 ; and insight to focus in HyperOS basics development from Xiaomi HQ, can happen if luck is given time.

The 90+% is to be considered as a danger load of the charge cycle. Taxes the battery chemistry of LiPo into exponential destruction on longevity. This can count for 0.55 cycle.

Maybe read about Xiaomis strict process termination and how to use the Battery saver options.
I've turned on the 'Charging auto-disconnect' - set to 80%. (I might put it up to 90%).
But what is the reason why this will not work when either Battery savers are on?

updated, so far so good
ever since i run adb fix galery no longer crashing since last weeks and with this build still not crashing
this is the most stable build for me

XM13 / Fuxi

Do the following steps:

Run cmd as administrator !

Connect your phone to the PC and accept everything on the phone.

Execute first command :

adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery

Wait until it says successful .

Execute the second command :

adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor

Wait until it says successful.

Then the last behfel:

adb reboot

Cell phone restarts and the gallery works

Do you have any possible solution to this;

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Has anyone experienced that the 13ultra photo album crashes after being used for a while?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-16-20-11-43-428_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-16-20-11-43-428_com.android.settings.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
24.1.8 update is ok, no issues with apps. I lost 5g, now phone operates on 4g+. Tried to clean dalvik cache, same issue. Flashed with Fastboot.

Hello forum! Today my Play Store "found" a new update of system app "mi music" of course since it's a system app it can't be installed, is this normal for other users?
Something that I personally have to do?
Or just ignore this?

Attachments

• 1000017431.png
    1000017431.png
    98 KB · Views: 59
When are the date formats going to be corrected? I have gone through settings and made sure that everything is English (UK), but still most dates appear as m/d or mm/dd. Nearly all European standards are dd/mm/yy - or variations of it. It is very confusing with many dates appearing in the wrong format - wrong order - especially around the beginning of the months!
At least with MS Windows, there has been the option to specify the date format - with Xiaomi.eu there is not.
Can someone please correct the date formats?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KGVER
Hello forum! Today my Play Store "found" a new update of system app "mi music" of course since it's a system app it can't be installed, is this normal for other users?
Or just ignore this?
This has not come up with me (I do not use the app anyway).
I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago with another system app. I just ignored the error each time, and the following week it stopped appearing.

Global ROM was installed on my Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) device. Now I installed Xiaomi eu rom but my e-sim is lost. I also changed the region according to the instructions in the forum, but the result did not change. What could be the reason? Could you help me please?

Or just ignore this?
Ignore it. I had both this and MI Video updates in the play store since the first or second Dev build. Mi Music has since stopped showing up, now it's only Mi Video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-16-17-31-32-837_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-16-17-31-32-837_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2024-01-16-17-31-27-236_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-16-17-31-27-236_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.