HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Global ROM was installed on my Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) device. Now I installed Xiaomi eu rom but my e-sim is lost. I also changed the region according to the instructions in the forum, but the result did not change. What could be the reason? Could you help me please?
Don't you have the toggle for enabling e-sim anymore or do you have it, but it doesn't work?
For me with fuxi, the toggle is there.

Rewrite the statement, for the first step of the process to avoid that as your everyday -as is.
Facts about the battery (charge cycles?)
Facts for the record and tangible description of it - for this unmistakable, not routine state of x12 - wording a window to your experience.

I've turned on the 'Charging auto-disconnect' - set to 80%. (I might put it up to 90%).
But what is the reason why this will not work when either Battery savers are on?
Can you please Sir , screenshot for me the option for auto -stop charging? Or you mean auto stop when using google maps?

Can you please Sir , screenshot for me the option for auto -stop charging? Or you mean auto stop when using google maps?
Settings / Battery / Battery protection / Auto-disconnect settings - 60% / 70% / 80% / 90%.

Reactions: KGVER
0% - 90 % is a good cycle. This is a 0.45 use cycle.
The 90+% is to be considered as a danger load of the charge cycle. Taxes the battery chemistry of LiPo into exponential destruction on longevity. This can count for 0.55 cycle.

Maybe read about Xiaomis strict process termination and how to use the Battery saver options.
Just tried a charge - no saving options. It did not work. I stopped it at 96%. :(

WhatsApp messages are not coming on time (i have 2 accounts installed on same WhatsApp app). On mi browser i see alignment issues, especially on this site. Gallery crash is not bothering me. Generally i feel as we are still far from stable release, i hope next weekly will be better.

i encountered a problem, after i install magisk latest stable the rom gets broken and doesn t respond to touch, after some time restarts. is there anything i can do to fix this? i really need magisk
device is XIAOMI 12 PRO ZEUS

Temperature Homescreen Still messy - BUG NOT FIXED
Gallery Crashes - BUG NOT FIXED
Google Wallet Again Messy - BUG BOUNCED BACK
on Mi 13 Ultra
Regards

Soooo many people cant even READ .... even 3 posts or 1 page?? People START READING.

No , im not angry , im just confused of how some people's mind work..

- About gallery crash ?.. Well YES it is a TEMP fix BUT this is all we have and finally accept it guys.

- About wallet ? WELL......... R - E - A - D , its already been uploaded a new patch for it and YES its working perfectly, as for today i had already done many payments with my phone.

That's it, that's all.

Just seen TWRP updates added 14 Jan:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/

Updated TWRP by skkk for:

Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
Mi 10 (umi)
Mi 10T/Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra (apollo)
Mi 10 Ultra (cas)
POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro (lmi)
12S Ultra (thor)
12 Pro (zeus)
12 (cupid)
12S Pro (unicorn)
12T Pro / Redmi K50 Ultra (diting)
POCO F4 GT / Redmi K50 Gaming (ingres)
12S (mayfly)
13 Ultra (ishtar)
.../...
.../...
13 Pro (nuwa)
13 (fuxi)
Redmi K60 Pro (socrates)
POCO F5 Pro / Redmi K60 (mondrian)
14 Pro (shennong)
14 (houji)
Redmi K70 Pro (manet)
- v8.3_A14

Added TWRP by skkk for:

POCO F5 / Redmi Note 12 Turbo (marble)
POCO F6 Pro / Redmi K70 (vermeer)
- v8.3_A14

Reactions: c4rdix and KGVER
Tengo un problema no puedo actualizar por twrp me sale memoria interna 0 no me Lee la memoria interna voy a instalar la versión hiper OS 24.1.8
You do not say what phone it is.
What version of TWRP have you installed, and have you installed it using the correct commands?
Because it is a hybrid ROM, you can also unzip it and install it via Fastboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.