HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I know the focus in this post is on the behavior of the ROM version, but as we are using HyperOS, many come across Themes that are not compatible and others that are.

Anyone who can share in this post here, the sites that have themes that actually work on HyperOS, it will be of great help to everyone, as long as the current themes are still incompatible with the new format.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's just me or more have this issue. But it won't keep the contacts saved for some reason. I have to restart phone and import the contacts again. Then it works for some time sometimes long sometimes short. Then it goes away again. I see them in contacts. But not in my sms. There I only see the numbers. And if I go into contacts to call someone. It states the contact isn't there. Anyone know what might cause this or how I can sort it. Or what to look for?

Extended power menu not working on shennong

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-28-20-09-26-579_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-28-20-09-26-579_com.android.settings.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2024-02-28-20-09-34-377_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-28-20-09-34-377_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: akrukau
How can I parsebdil files from global latest version ROM. I tried CRB Android Kitchen but it costs money. Is there an app I can use for free?
I want to parse language files from a different Turkish ROM.
Github last updated the language files 2 months ago. As updates come, the lack of translation increases.
I want to help with the translation if I can.
@ingbrzy I wish you would update the language files.
I would be very happy to see a translation update in the next Socrates update.

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
I start reading news on Vietnamese sites and some News title fonts are having strange issues.
1000001238.jpg

There is space between alphabets, which should be tied together. The correct one in the example is "Nhất". Only for titles of some sites though. I tried many fonts but ended up the same. FYI I use English for my settings.

Does anyone with xm14pro / shennong have "live view" with google maps? Mine it says that i dont have google AR services , also tried to install them manually but no luck at all..

Reactions: Fautumn and tobas2
sorry staff members but I see that my previous message regarding call recording has been deleted, so I assume that there are some guidelines regarding this that I don't know, if someone can kindly inform me thank you very much.

I start reading news on Vietnamese sites and some News title fonts are having strange issues.
View attachment 51596
There is space between alphabets, which should be tied together. The correct one in the example is "Nhất". Only for titles of some sites though. I tried many fonts but ended up the same. FYI I use English for my settings.
This has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu. Error of the author of the site

Reactions: KGVER
This New Dev ROM solves my Problem with having No Sound on Bluetooth devices when playing music via YT, Soundcloud or any music playing App. Zeus/XM12Pro. Occurred when migrated from MIUI to First HyperOS Dev Version. Now it is solved, whatever has been changed. Deployed as Always before via twrp and used Same steps as ever. Thanks.

Reactions: KGVER
Hello, I love the xiaomi.eu comunity and the opportunity to have chinese smarthphones with International ROM, thanks to all.
The only problem that i have with the last HyperOS stable rom is a bug with the Brightness Slider when the old style Panel Control is choosen.
If i try to modify the brightness after the first touch the pannel itself disappears.
It would be great if it was fixed but even without the rom is great.
The device is a Xiaomi 14 chinese
the HyperOs version is 1.0.31.0.UNCCNXM

Thanks

1709201710810.png

Is this happening to you guys? After several hours of using phone without a reboot , the stats of battery are disappearing and show a "new ones" with the current battery level , also even after a reboot of the phone - battery stats from 100% disappears and re-appears with - from the current percent of battery...so we cant keep a track of SOT :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-29-13-09-44-059_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2024-02-29-13-09-44-059_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 77
extra dim feature on my mi 12s pro is not available in settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-29-20-32-15-458_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-29-20-32-15-458_com.android.settings.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_2024-02-29-20-32-12-246_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-29-20-32-12-246_com.android.settings.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
@Xirian No bug. Disable collapse after touch.
Hi, thanks for the support here is a screen record with the bug, i think i tried with the toggle "Collapse after touch" on and off but still no luck, please let me know if i'm missing something. PS. seems to have no problem in the screen lock.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.