HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUPID after flashing with TWRP and FASTBOOT reboots continuously, What can I do?
also to me on mi12pro ( i do not have magisk installed ) and now i`m stuck in fastboot . it looks like they are uploading a new rom for zeus

Last edited:
Hi Devs.
Why was the download for the ZEUS 24.2.20 device removed?

Will it be made available again for download?

I was downloading the file but it was very slow, I stopped and tried again, that's when I saw that the download link was no longer available.

sorry but for those who don't have twrp and use fastboot how do you solve the problem? Anyway, thanks for reporting the problem. I won't install it and wait for the ROM to be more functional. Thank you

sorry but for those who don't have twrp and use fastboot how do you solve the problem? Anyway, thanks for reporting the problem. I won't install it and wait for the ROM to be more functional. Thank you
That's not work at all....... Only works for some apps. I decide to downgrade to previous build.

Reactions: maffanto
I understand that there was an indication of the release of the ROM for today's date but it is not a bank deadline, there is no tax or interest to be paid for the slightest delay. I thank all the developers infinitely for the work they do and make available free of charge and for the pleasure of sharing but there was no need to respect today's date for the release of the ROMs at all costs.

Does anyone know how to remove that space on the keyboard?
Search for "buttons" in settings, on system navigation screen, where you choose if want to use gestures or buttons. Enable the "hide full screen indicator" or something like that (I have phone in spanish). That worked for me.

I'd be curious to know about those 112 or so people who downloaded Mondrian when they started downloading the file last week? now the download at 351 MB has completely stopped for me for about ½ hour and it's not starting again.

Why was this weekly ROM of Xiaomi 12 Pro (ZEUS) removed so quickly? I saw it couple hours ago. But now, it was just gone without any specific explanation.

Sourceforge.net is veeeeery slooooow. 2 hours 15 minutes to download finish.

Attachments

• IMG_20240224_144040_606.jpg
    IMG_20240224_144040_606.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 103
Why was this weekly ROM of Xiaomi 12 Pro (ZEUS) removed so quickly? I saw it couple hours ago. But now, it was just gone without any specific explanation.
probably because it is not yet ready for use. Most ROMs are not downloaded easily. evidently there is some problem they are trying to solve.

Sourceforge.net is veeeeery slooooow. 2 hours 15 minutes to download finish.
You lucky, here 4 hours downloading and 4 still left. Dunno why sourceforge not adding mirrors today, other builds had several mirror in a fes hours

XM14pro since early early morning is working fine , twrp wipe cache / dalvik is needed .
Only thing mentioned is that the "extended power menu" is not working , of course its not a "problem " ..

Reactions: Kiefer
I understand that there was an indication of the release of the ROM for today's date but it is not a bank deadline, there is no tax or interest to be paid for the slightest delay. I thank all the developers infinitely for the work they do and make available free of charge and for the pleasure of sharing but there was no need to respect today's date for the release of the ROMs at all costs.
I think they don't have enough devices to try all the ROMs. We are the experiment here.

Reactions: dennys.sobrinho
I think they don't have enough devices to try all the ROMs. We are the experiment here.
do you mean that every ROM that is released its good functioning is just the result of luck? I understand that each smartphone can have different problems compared to another but I think that the Roms are based on the Chinese ones and therefore there is already a test by the parent company with the respective measures of each individual Rom for each smartphone corresponds done by the developers of the forum . I believe this but I could be wrong. I'm no expert, it's just what I thought I read here

Reactions: MatthiasWe
do you mean that every ROM that is released its good functioning is just the result of luck? I understand that each smartphone can have different problems compared to another but I think that the Roms are based on the Chinese ones and therefore there is already a test by the parent company with the respective measures of each individual Rom for each smartphone corresponds done by the developers of the forum . I believe this but I could be wrong. I'm no expert, it's just what I thought I read here
Mistakes happen all the time in weekly rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.