HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloades and installed at NUWA from previous version using TWRP.
Worked well, There is error come up.
Gallery worked well.

Only issue I have is Google play service keeps stopping

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-24-20-09-37-334_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-24-20-09-37-334_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: gotty
good evening gentlemen, I have a problem or a question about this rom. Opening folders is slow compared to previous versions. Let me explain: I click on the folder, it opens empty and then after half a second it fills with application icons. How can I solve it?

Reactions: Mistery88
Downloades and installed at NUWA from previous version using TWRP.
Worked well, There is error come up.
Gallery worked well.

Only issue I have is Google play service keeps stopping
Same problem here also in NUWA, Google Play Service crashing.

Deleted cache on Google Play Services and Wallet and also done the old adb compile commands:

adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Seems no crashes now but can't add my account to Wallet, shows all my Google accounts on phone but instantly says "couldnt add the active account, wanna retry?" Only Accept button, press it and Wallet closes.
(Have phone on spanish, probably not that exact texts in english)

Any idea?

Edit: Solved using this info: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/google-wallet-not-starting-with-error.71159/post-714945

Edit: widget working after cleaning security app data

Attachments

• 1000072598.jpg
    1000072598.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Reactions: Masbucho
15 hours to download... Why never a Mega mirror? always extreme slow and complicated sourceforge. Annoying. But thanks for ROM update! Great job with hyper OS

Why do you guys mess with keyboard space this beta you guys ruined it
Not everyone can be happy.

15 hours to download... Why never a Mega mirror? always extreme slow and complicated sourceforge. Annoying. But thanks for ROM update! Great job with hyper OS
What if you think logically? Each update for 14 models takes about 80 GB, do you have free, fast and unlimited storage that you are ready to provide to the team for unlimited use?

What if you think logically? Each update for 14 models takes about 80 GB, do you have free, fast and unlimited storage that you are ready to provide to the team for unlimited use?
There are many way faster and stable hosters outside. Also 80gig in 2024 literally nothing. If they want fast ftp mirrors and got no money they should accept donations or Patreon.

There are many way faster and stable hosters outside. Also 80gig in 2024 literally nothing. If they want fast ftp mirrors and got no money they should accept donations or Patreon.
Are you ready to pay all the costs for the hosting that the developers choose? Since collecting every month is a tedious task, on the 30th of each month you will transfer the required amount to them, then both the developers and everyone else will be sure that there is somewhere to upload updates.

Sweet how devs always get angry about important critique..Not the first time..Such a shame at such a big and good project..Peace out.

Sweet how devs always get angry about important critique..Not the first time..Such a shame at such a big and good project..Peace out.
Nobody's angry. I just asked you to keep your "important critique" to yourself because it has nothing to do with our ROM. We use whichever hosting will take our massive amount of storage usage, and SourceForge have been providing our ROMs a home for a very long time, despite the fact that we're using up a huge portion of their storage for free. Nobody has any grounds to complain.

I want to try this rom but its literally not possible to download. I am trying since morning with no luck. SF is sometimes slow, sometimes fast but this is the worst time.

Hi, I'm running the latest weekly 24.2.19 for my xiaomi 14 pro (shennong) and when I enable extended power menu for dev options it doesn't work. Also, is there still no decryption for xiaomi 14 series I'm trying the latest twrp from feb 10 and when i enter my pass it fails to decrypt.

I finished the installation for INGRES. I haven't encountered any problems so far. Additionally, the space under the keyboard has been reduced. Thanks developers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-25-00-38-25-771_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-25-00-38-25-771_com.miui.home.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: drherdman
Hi, I'm running the latest weekly 24.2.19 for my xiaomi 14 pro (shennong) and when I enable extended power menu for dev options it doesn't work. Also, is there still no decryption for xiaomi 14 series I'm trying the latest twrp from feb 10 and when i enter my pass it fails to decrypt.
Uninstall the system UI plugin app update (if manually updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.