HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the Rom for Mondrian released yesterday Saturday and I didn't encounter any problems. The only cure is that I started the download on Saturday at 1.30pm and finished at 12.30am today, Sunday. However, it works well and I thank the developers for the work they give us. .

why isn't there a rom for 12pro(zeus) on this version?
I also wanted to know, I already asked this question politely, but no DEV came forward to say why.

I don't know if it's a bug present in the version they released and then removed or if it's due to slowness on the server.

I also asked anyone who has downloaded the ZEUS 24.2.20 ROM to make it available on a MEGA server or Google Drive or any other server.

Just for us to help, but unfortunately no one spoke up.

Let's wait...

Last edited:
I also wanted to know, I already asked this question politely, but no DEV came forward to say why.

I don't know if it's a bug present in the version they released and then removed or if it's due to slowness on the server.

I also asked anyone who has downloaded the ZEUS 24.2.20 ROM to make it available on a MEGA server or Google Drive or any other server.

Just for us to help, but unfortunately no one spoke up.

Let's wait...
Officially suspended due to booting issues.

After a veerry long download, it all installed perfectly (Fastboot). It does seems smoother ... and the Moon super wallpaper is behaving properly - with the landing points working. :D Everything seems to be working absolutely perfectly.Thanks Devs! :D

When checking the Wallet app, I notice that when loading it from the notification icon, it displays only my debit card, with the old display / contactless icon. However, when loading it from the app icon, debit card and store cards (with the new display / contactless icon) are all displayed.
I know that something has previously been mentioned about the differing lock screen settings from the card display page. Maybe this is all intentional.

Same problem here also in NUWA, Google Play Service crashing.

Deleted cache on Google Play Services and Wallet and also done the old adb compile commands:

adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Seems no crashes now but can't add my account to Wallet, shows all my Google accounts on phone but instantly says "couldnt add the active account, wanna retry?" Only Accept button, press it and Wallet closes.
(Have phone on spanish, probably not that exact texts in english)

Any idea?

Edit: Solved using this info: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/google-wallet-not-starting-with-error.71159/post-714945

Edit: widget working after cleaning security app data
Mine revert back to 24.1.19

XIAOMI 14 PRO - SHENNONG
extended power menu for programming options not working doesn't show all options fully.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-25-06-57-24-347_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-25-06-57-24-347_lockscreen.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
XM12, managed to install 24.2.20 ROM released yesterday. The only bug found is that I can’t find the setting to switch Control Center position when swipe down. Extended power menu present in this ROM.

To all with Big Brother (PC or notebook)!

Use IDM or Download Manager or something else for download instead of writing posts. This will really save you a lot of time.

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg

Maybe make a separate thread on the forum, where those who quickly downloaded the update for different models and reloaded them to other hosting sites will share links with others?

Reactions: linuxghost
Just tried an NFC payment and it failed. To be honest it looks like a Google API error and not a blocked fingerprint.
Just posting this as an FYI for everyone
1eeb56d5bd80c2d3c54a13898486a8c8.jpg

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

good evening gentlemen, I have a problem or a question about this rom. Opening folders is slow compared to previous versions. Let me explain: I click on the folder, it opens empty and then after half a second it fills with application icons. How can I solve it?
Yes I noticed the same on Diting.
Tried to disable and re-enable animation speed to fast.
Also tried to disable animation speed to OFF.

Just tried an NFC payment and it failed. To be honest it looks like a Google API error and not a blocked fingerprint.
Just posting this as an FYI for everyone
1eeb56d5bd80c2d3c54a13898486a8c8.jpg

Just an update to this. I ended up uninstalling updates to Google Play Services to get back my contactless payments on the phone.
This also fixed the issue with Google Play Services stopped working popup.
Unfortunately I needed to re-add all my cards to GW.

Reactions: KGVER
Hi guys, sorry, I saw that it is no longer marked as Hybrid but as relised, can it only be installed with TWRP? And does it work well on fuxi? Thanks and sorry for the questions

Hi guys, sorry, I saw that it is no longer marked as Hybrid but as relised, can it only be installed with TWRP? And does it work well on fuxi? Thanks and sorry for the questions
As you can see in first post, it can still installed with fastboot.
And yes, working well on fuxi.

Nuwa here, had to uninstall some Magisk modules before flashing and everything is fine! After first boot installed modules again, all working. Thx to the dev's!

It's all working like always with my Xiaomi 13 Ultra. Since November not one issue, Google Wallet always working, just like all apps. Great work.
I don't understand the drama about download speeds. Mine was running in background and it took a while? I can pause and resume anytime via Chrome. What difference does it make if I install after one hour or after 7 hours (download got finished when I was back home after being out in the city).

Great job guys!

After almost 1 day of usage, rom is running perfectly fine on 13U.
Noticed that the option to switch control center side is not available on my side.
Was it removed or could be something from my side?
Used to pull down from left for ages
Thank you.

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk

After almost 1 day of usage, rom is running perfectly fine on 13U.
Noticed that the option to switch control center side is not available on my side.
Was it removed or could be something from my side?
Used to pull down from left for ages
Thank you.

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk
Also in XM12.:(

Nuwa, Update installed without problems using twrp. Magisk v27.0 works.
My steps for update.
1. Download update zip.
2. Backup all apps and data (It is not necessary to)
3. Go to twrp and flash update zip
4. In twrp reboot > system
5. Waiting until system is boot.
6. After boot, go to twrp and flash magisk
7. In twrp reboot > system
8. Go to magisk, A notification about additional configuration will appear, click ok and select the recommended option, flash to the direct slot.
9. Reboot.
That's it, I've been using these steps since the first DEV update and have had no problems. Sometimes you need to use wipe dalvik cache and cache in twrp. This is helpful if some apps aren't working properly. It is not the fault of the rom but of xiaomi. Xiaomi modifies the ART and that is why there may be such problems.

Reactions: hewlett2008
Status
Not open for further replies.