HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
After almost 1 day of usage, rom is running perfectly fine on 13U.
Noticed that the option to switch control center side is not available on my side.
Was it removed or could be something from my side?
Used to pull down from left for ages
Thank you.

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk
Also in XM12.:(
Fixed for next build.

the usb C to C can't using on Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shenong), usb to c is ok, on china rom is normal, please fix it

Yes I noticed the same on Diting.
Tried to disable and re-enable animation speed to fast.
Also tried to disable animation speed to OFF.
So you also have problems with lags and stuttering animations on your diting device? For me it's completely impossible to use this ROM for diting, and the last weekly update didn't fix it. Lags and stuttering animations were very common, especially when I launched and closed camera app, there were large animation delays.

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg Sir please , i have to know the "explaining" for my self,

this command of your old - previous roms , today again solved apps crashing like magic..and i really really want to know what this command is actually doing - at least i will try to understand !!

CODE: adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --full

thanks a lot.

Last edited:
I installed it for Fuxi. But it gives an error in all Google Play services and the application does not open.
Including WhatsApp.
I had to roll back to the previous version.

I came here because my Xiaomi 13 pro and Redmi K70 cannot use Android Auto.
And I see this HyperOS ROM.
So I wonder if this is the version compatible with Android Auto?
Thanks for the reply!

Hello, can you tell me, please, why all previous updates do not solve problems with widgets? I have been waiting for a long time, when will these dogs and cats that are depicted in this screenshot be available?

Attachments

• 1000009594.jpg
    1000009594.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 167
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg Sir please , i have to know the "explaining" for my self,

this command of your old - previous roms , today again solved apps crashing like magic..and i really really want to know what this command is actually doing - at least i will try to understand !!

CODE: adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --full

thanks a lot.
Forcing a full refresh of the ART cache.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
Hello, can you tell me, please, why all previous updates do not solve problems with widgets? I have been waiting for a long time, when will these dogs and cats that are depicted in this screenshot be available?
It works for me and they are so cute.

(I assume you have selected " home screen settings / -1 screen /app vault " to get to it)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-26-03-18-43-250_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-03-18-43-250_com.miui.home.jpg
    699.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_2024-02-26-03-18-37-323_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-03-18-37-323_com.miui.home.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hi,
I am still at miui 14 on my fuxi. I want to update to this version von hyperos. is a directly update via twrp (dirty flash) possible?
thanks

2 days on current version with ISHTAR. No issues at all and dirty flashed via TWRP like almost every week since November. Great work.

Reactions: Sepheroth
weather in the lock screen still doesn't work and doesn't show the current temperature, deleting the date and cache doesn't solve the problem.
changing region doesn't solve the problem.

Xiaomi 14 24.2.19 no root

I've been waiting for this feature soo long. Many thanks to the developers for the work they have done. It's great!

Attachments

• photo_2024-02-26_16-17-05.jpg
    photo_2024-02-26_16-17-05.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 112
I installed it for xiaomi 13 Fuxi. But it gives an error in all Google Play services and the application does not open.
Including WhatsApp.
I had to roll back to the previous version.
Applications that use Google services do not work. I don't want to reset either. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Xiaomi released updated dev build for Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 pro, which fixes the restart issue for these devices. Dev build 1.0.24.2.25

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-26-17-30-47-206_tw.nekomimi.nekogram-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-17-30-47-206_tw.nekomimi.nekogram-edit.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 73
Bah - I've lost the Moon Landing points again! :mad:
I tried changing the Landing point after it successfully worked after this installation, and the Landing points ceased to work. It works fine in the animation in Settings, but not on the Home screens. Why should it suddenly stop working, I wonder?
I hope that this is not going to go the same way that the Weather super wallpaper went several years ago and it be withdrawn because it was not functioning properly.

Reactions: linuxghost
Global Turkish language translation was last changed 2 months ago. As new versions are released, translation deficiencies increase. Can you provide information about the language pack not being renewed? At least I would like to know what the reason is. @gogocar62 @ingbrzy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.