HyperOS 1.0 24.2.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lighting controller from the old control center doesn't work properly and flickers when moved

Attachments

• 1000000074.jpg
    1000000074.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: enemaru
What about this?
Unable to mount '/system_root', '/system_ext', '/vendor', '/vendor_dlkm', '/system_dlkm' (Invalid argument).
This message appears after update on FUXI. Sometimes after clean install. After reboot all works correctly.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and saf.oda
@Kacper Skrzypek Since this solves the problem, do we have to do it for next ROM again or does xiaomi.eu include this solution in future?
There's no way to include it in ROMs as Fastboot doesn't know anything about phone variant. You must do it manually after every update.

Reactions: darki
Can you elaborate on how it worked for you? I am still getting the Gwallet security issue, tried to install the APK but it does nothing (I don't see any installation actually...)
Also, I have an app that continues to crash (it doesn't even open, it instantly closes...) from the details it is also related to a security keys issue.

Did you do any active steps in making it work or did it just work for you straight from update?

(14 pro - Shennong)
Reboot phone.

Just found out in the supermarket it's not working.
I did install the latest XiaomiEUModule_2024.02.29.apk and security certificate also passed.

Edit: There is just now a new play integrity fix module (15.9.3) in Magisk.

So far as i can see it doesn't give an error after updating this module and opening wallet. I do need to test it somewhere of course.
Unfortunately it keeps saying my phone doesn't meet the bla bla bla

If you are using root it is your problem.
You cannot simultaneously use "play integrity fix module" in Magisk and the measure used by xiaomi.eu ROM (XiaomiEUModule).

(Xiaomi 14 PRO)

Hi, im currently using this phone in USA and the Caribbean.

I had no issues with signal with stock ROM but since using the EU rom its been a hit or miss for me with each update.

I have "Use SA Network" enabled.

My biggest gripe is that even when i have signal, phone calls don't go through. The solution I found was rebooting the device and then calls went through.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, im currently using this phone in USA and the Caribbean.

I had no issues with signal with stock ROM but since using the EU rom its been a hit or miss for me with each update.

I have "Use SA Network" enabled.

My biggest gripe is that even when i have signal, phone calls don't go through. The solution I found was rebooting the device and then calls went through.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Chinese version - xm14pro, at Greece , none issues with mobile network or wifi network .. im just mention it !!

Xiaomi 14 firmware is weekly, from the first firmware to the last one yesterday, slow motion video does not work, only 960 frames, but not 120, 240 and 480, is that true for everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember did I ask this before but how to enable rotate suggestion or it's totally removed from this rom? It's way more easier to rotate the phone than turning on and off auto rotate every time

Reactions: huliganboy
Is it normal that I don't have the option to choose Google as backup in gallery
In Nuwa ?

Yes. I don't have this option on the Xiaomi 12 either.
Install the Google Photos app for backup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-04-08-03-55-473_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-04-08-03-55-473_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: Motox and KGVER
@gogocar62 hello Sir! If you dont mind , can you please explain me with "simple english please :p" what does this command does? I saw it at an old post of yours..

adb shell pm compile --reset com.android.vending

Ishtar global here. Anyone see Bedtime mode? I had it in official HyperOS but couldn't find it in this rom.

When I do screenshot with the option for the screenshot to appear in clipboard of GBoard, GBoard keeps crashing, and sometimes duplicate photos appears on GBoard. Has been appearing since first few builds of xiaomi.eu HyperOS.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 60
  • screenshot (2).jpg
    screenshot (2).jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: DeadRabbitRTA
@gogocar62 hello Sir! If you dont mind , can you please explain me with "simple english please :p" what does this command does? I saw it at an old post of yours..

adb shell pm compile --reset com.android.vending
Force reset Google Play. Clear data, cache, updates.
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.;)

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
good morning everyone, has anyone noticed that call recordings don't work on Mondrian since the previous Rom update? thanks to those who answer me.

I just purchased a Xiaomi 14 pro with EU Room and the latest weekly update on it. Is there a specific download link I will need to use or does the weekly rom work for all phones listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.