HyperOS 1.0 24.3.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
XM 14 Global version
It's only your problem. You are doing something wrong or you caused it by some modification.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-20-16-28-34-453_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-16-28-34-453_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 113
It's only your problem. You are doing something wrong or you caused it by some modification.
yeah thats why im asking help because i dont know what happen...
i just flashed the rom and install magisk.
thats all

ps : i think its a forum right ? so im here for help, not to tell me that i did something wrong (you already told me many times), now its ok :)

If you have two active SIMs, you cannot use an eSIM at the same time.
Try using only one SIM in slot 1 >> reboot the device. If eSIM doesn't show >> try clean install ROM >> install global modem >> no root.

Last edited:
Hi all , esim menu is not here
ROM version: OS1.0.24.3.11.DEV
Model: Xiaomi 14 Codename: houji
i bought in india, but its a global version
View attachment 51915

i have tried to update my modem.img and modemfirmware.img with the global version AND also the indian version
but still no esim menu...

any idea what i can do?

ps : before flashing this rom, Esim was available 100% sure.
How do you know that you have the global version if you bought it in India?
Enter this command with ADB and reply with the result:
Code:
adb shell getprop ro.boot.hwc

Reactions: Kwanice
How do you know that you have the global version if you bought it in India?
Enter this command with ADB and reply with the result:
Code:
adb shell getprop ro.boot.hwc
thanks for help
1710951678457.png

this model, i read that the G at the end should be for Global.
And the result of this adb command is IN for india ;)

If you have two active SIMs, you cannot use an eSIM at the same time.
Try using only one SIM in slot 1 >> reboot the device. If eSIM doesn't show >> try clean install ROM >> install global modem >> no root.
i never seen that esim should be used with only one sim card in the slot...they always said with one active sim, and my second simcard was not active.

but i tried with one sim card only, restart and it didnt work.

i need my root to backup my app, and if i can find a solution without clean install..i would prefer ;)

Again the Moon's landing points stopped working this afternoon. I went through the same process as I did here, and they are now working again.
Weirder and weirder!
So this and the Detect gaze are the only issues that I have noticed.

Hello! I have a problem with Bluetooth volume on Android Auto.
Seems to be an Android general problem with some bluetooth devices. The solution is to disable the Bluetooth's Absolute Volume on developer's settings.

However this setting is not present in Developer settings, neither on Bluetooth settings.

Could this be added, or told me where it is on xiaomi.eu?
(My device's a Diting - 12T Pro)
Bumping this again. Sorry for the insistence.
I'd like to know whether it'd be possible. It's a daily nuisance, and I'm unable to take calls with Android Auto because of this.

So, may the games begin again, I just received the 14 Ultra, just 2 questions, we still use mi unlock for the Bootloader and is the Rom for pro the same as for ultra?

Or is there no Rom and twrp yet?

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Last edited:
Again the Moon's landing points stopped working this afternoon. I went through the same process as I did here, and they are now working again.
Weirder and weirder!
So this and the Detect gaze are the only issues that I have noticed.
It's just happened again. What I did notice this time was that the landing point stopped scrolling when scrolling from screen to screen, just before it failed.
It's not worth the hassle now. I'm going to leave it on Mars. :(

So, may the games begin again, I just received the 14 Ultra, just 2 questions, we still use mi unlock for the Bootloader and is the Rom for pro the same as for ultra?

Regards

No TWRP/ROM at this moment. And paid unlock for China variant.

Last edited:

Regards

No twrp and ROM for now.
As about unlocking, depends if you got EEA or CN version. In EEA, we can use community unlock again afaik. In CN version, we still need paid services.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
I'm a little confused. For xiaomi 14 (HOUJI) there is currently a stable version 1.0.32.0 and a weekly version 1.0.24.3.11. Is it normal that now for xiaomi 14 stable the version is newer than weekly? Is switching to stable version from weekly considered a downgrade? Should I clear user data when upgrading?

- Of course Stable is not newer. Stable and Weekly ROMs have different markings. (The Stable ROM can be several months behind the Weekly ROM)
- Going from Weekly to Stable is a downgrade, "Format Data" is required

weekly version 1.0.24.3.11 = OS version >> year >> month >> day

Last edited:
Reactions: darki and KGVER
I'm a little confused. For xiaomi 14 (HOUJI) there is currently a stable version 1.0.32.0 and a weekly version 1.0.24.3.11. Is it normal that now for xiaomi 14 stable the version is newer than weekly? Is switching to stable version from weekly considered a downgrade? Should I clear user data when upgrading?
The number (x.x.32) in the stable version represents the number of updates. So it's the 32nd update. Numbers in the weekly version indicate the date (24.3.11 - year, month, day / yy.mm.dd). So the weekly version is newer

- Of course Stable is not newer. Stable and Weekly ROMs have different markings. (The Stable ROM can be several months behind the Weekly ROM)
- Going from Weekly to Stable is a downgrade, "Format Data" is required

weekly version 1.0.24.3.11 = OS version >> year >> month >> day
Thanks for the clarification!

The number (x.x.32) in the stable version represents the number of updates. So it's the 32nd update. Numbers in the weekly version indicate the date (24.3.11 - year, month, day / yy.mm.dd). So the weekly version is newer
Thanks for the clarification!

Two problems with the current version and fuxi:

Memory expansion does not work cannot increase or decrease the RAM

Passkey for WhatsApp cannot be created only an error appears

Status
Not open for further replies.