HyperOS 1.0 24.3.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been checking the 'Detect gaze' (Settings/Lock screen). It does not seem to be working. The Face unlock works fine, but when looking at the screen (eg. reading something), the Sleep process still starts at whatever the setting is. Is this just me, or are others experiencing it also?
On my XM 14 this feature works.

Reactions: Iain_B
Xiaomi 13 Fuxi.
Every app i open first flashes to a black screen before actually opening.
Alse WeChat won't open. It opens the start screen and then doesn't work and goes back to the startscreeen

I went back to the previous weekly and this works perfect for me
Guess I'll wait for the next weekly update.

Thanks for your hard work.

1 picture refresh rate permanent 120 with auto brightness, 2 picture manual with changing refresh rate as it has to be

Attachments

• 1000023172.jpg
    1000023172.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 439
  • 1000023175.jpg
    1000023175.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 462
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KGVER
13 ultra here. Everything works as expected.
I just tried to connect xiaomi fit to Suunto. It shows that it's connected but no activity data is synching. I have read somewhere that this synching is available outside of china so maybe it's because of our roms are based on Chinese rom.

Last edited:
I just tried to connect Suunto. It shows that it's connected but no activity data is synching.
Sorry for partial messages, you can delete or ban me. But when I write the name of the app I am trying to connect it says message can't be submitted because it looks like spam.

Sorry for partial messages, you can delete or ban me. But when I write the name of the app I am trying to connect it says message can't be submitted because it looks like spam.
a recommendation is that you can just hit the button "edit " and edit your first comment always..

Xiaomi 14 houji_g
Everything seems to be working fine except for preciously reported bugs:
- Screenshots still not showing properly in Gallery
- Default emergency SOS number for Sweden is wrong (is 90000, should be 112)

Commented out the modem and modemfirmware lines in the update script before flashing, so I didn't have to flash the global versions afterwards. Does anyone know how often those firmware images are updated?

Good evening, I have a xiaomi 12 pro with xiaomi.eu 14.0.18.0 tlbcnxm stable, to switch to HyperOS do I have to format it or not? Thank you

good evening everyone, as a new expert I ask if to install the global ROM on the Redmi K60 Poco F5 Pro with the name Mondrian I have to carry out the same procedure that I carry out with the fastboot method but clicking first install? thanks to those who answer me.

What? Which Global ROM?
The fastboot ROM installation method given in this forum only applies to the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Updated on shennong via recovery yesterday, works perfectly for now (as expected, it's just a security patch lol)
As always, thanks devs!

What? Which Global ROM?
The fastboot ROM installation method given in this forum only applies to the xiaomi.eu ROM.
I understand and sorry for the lack of knowledge, but I downloaded the global ROM from the MIFirm site and I believed that the procedure was gas itself. thanks for your attention.

I understand and sorry for the lack of knowledge, but I downloaded the global ROM from the MIFirm site and I believed that the procedure was gas itself. thanks for your attention.
I asked for this information because I will have to pass the phone to a family member and I cannot leave this ROM.

Install stock ROM using Miflash.
Notice:
If you have a Chinese device, you must not lock the bootloader with the Global ROM.
(still not sure what your goal is)

Reactions: KGVER and maffanto
Notice:
If you have a Chinese device, you must not lock the bootloader with the Global ROM.
my goal is to leave the device with the global ROM for those who need to use it without worrying about making updates here.

Notice:
The device is definitely Chinese because the box shows the name Redmi K60. I bought it on TredingShenzen.

If you install Global ROM on a Chinese device, you must not lock the bootloader. This means that GPay and some applications will not work.
thanks for the information you give me, I will have to ask the person who will take the phone if he wants to leave it as it is. I think it's the best choice. even without updates every week.

Do a clean install of Stable ROM from xiaomi.eu.

Do a clean install of Stable ROM from xiaomi.eu.
Okay I read and it's a downgrade so there is data deletion. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far. But at least you haven't given up hope. :D
I have not given up hope - but later this afternoon the Moon landing points stopped working yet again. I have gone back to Mars, which still works properly.
I really do not understand this :(

Reactions: darki
I have not given up hope - but later this afternoon the Moon landing points stopped working yet again. I have gone back to Mars, which still works properly.
I really do not understand this :(
I really cannot relate any specific, or out of the ordinary, action that triggered the landing points to stop working.
When I got back home, I re-installed the Mars wallpaper, re-downloaded last week's ROM, did my usual clear-up, and re-installed it (TWRP). I then did another clear-up, and re-installed this week's ROM (TWRP). I again re-installed the Moon wallpaper, and it worked!! As @darki says, I am persevering and still not giving up hope!
It is just so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.