HyperOS 1.0 24.3.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have a problem with Bluetooth volume on Android Auto.
Seems to be an Android general problem with some bluetooth devices. The solution is to disable the Bluetooth's Absolute Volume on developer's settings.

However this setting is not present in Developer settings, neither on Bluetooth settings.

Could this be added, or told me where it is on xiaomi.eu?
(My device's a Diting - 12T Pro)

Correction to the previous message regarding the hotspot from the smartphone to the computer not working properly, after installing the update on the smartphone I installed a new update on Windows 11 and everything worked perfectly. In any case, thanks to the developers for the work they give us.

Reactions: KGVER
A week ago there was an update to the language packs on GitHub, was there a language update in the weekly update? Or will there be a language update in the stable release? (Socrates)

Any idea how I can use Dolby Vision or at least HDR on Netflix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-16-11-24-45-931_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-16-11-24-45-931_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    854.4 KB · Views: 82
I can see files in sdcard folder. So, why are you saying that twrp cannot decrypt data? My device is Poco F5 Pro with TWRP 8.6
Where did I say, that your TWRP can't do that?
I just gave you advice to pay attention since you didn't mention your device, which you should have done. Because TWRP for Xiaomi 14 series isn't able to decrypt data. For your device, everything's fine. You can dirty flash with TWRP.

Reactions: gogocar62
The battery on my Xiaomi 13 Pro running firmware version 1.0.24.3.4.DEV is disappearing before my eyes. How is the battery life on this firmware version?

Where did I say, that your TWRP can't do that?
I just gave you advice to pay attention since you didn't mention your device, which you should have done. Because TWRP for Xiaomi 14 series isn't able to decrypt data. For your device, everything's fine. You can dirty flash with TWRP.
So, I can dirty flash on my device, safely right?

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
The battery on my Xiaomi 13 Pro running firmware version 1.0.24.3.4.DEV is disappearing before my eyes. How is the battery life on this firmware version?
Since morning flash , i believe i will get about - around 7hours of screen on battery life .. im already at 6 hours SOT and 29% battery left.

Reactions: Lenur
Stupid question,

Can I update from the phone itself? In settings I got the option to update.

Thanks!

Hello all i have the newest weekly on my xiaomi 14 pro and the Problem that my refresh rate is every time on 120Hz instead to go down automatically. When i put my brightness manually higher because its to dark than the Auto refresh rate is working. This is an bug

Last edited:
Hello all i have the newest weekly on my xiaomi 14 pro and the Problem that my refresh rate is every time on 120Hz instead to go down automatically. When i put my brightness manually higher because its to dark than the Auto refresh rate is working. This is an bug
My frequency changes at any brightness setting.

I have just been checking the 'Detect gaze' (Settings/Lock screen). It does not seem to be working. The Face unlock works fine, but when looking at the screen (eg. reading something), the Sleep process still starts at whatever the setting is. Is this just me, or are others experiencing it also?

Status
Not open for further replies.