HyperOS 1.0 24.3.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still realize that there are fewer problems when installing in fastboot compared to twrp!
the rom is smoother and fewer problems with the apks!

When I first installed the EU rom , if I turned on "Wallpaper Carousel", I couldn't skip basic settings and enter the system desktop

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-22-59-27-7112_com.android.provision.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-22-59-27-7112_com.android.provision.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 117
This feature is an external service, I am not really surprised if it requires to setup the phone.

Mondrain same as .18 and .22 some app still instant crash and unable to login with google, going back to .11

Edit: boot up way too long after flashing back to .11 thought I turn my phone into a brick, I guess I should stop doing this until it's fully fixed

Last edited:
is there a way to install the gallery with Mi Cloud as provider ?
asking bc im using it for years and after the update it change do one/google but i want to keep my subscription and all the album, google just downloading everything to one album.

thanks.

Any fix for Android auto in Xiaomi 14 pro disconnection? On my Xiaomi 13 pro works very well
I don't have any issue with 14 pro (with this latest version of xiaomi.eu) and android auto, yesterday I did a 2 hours trip and no issues at all while listening to music and gps directions.

No problems on 14 Pro (shennong) in everyday use so far.
Sometimes after using the recovery mode, the device randomly reboots by itself about 5-10 seconds after boot is complete. After it does that once, it works fine.
I'll try to catch this in a logcat, but can't guarantee that I'll get it since it doesn't happen every time...
Anyways, working fine overall. Thanks devs!

Reactions: KGVER
No problems on 14 Pro (shennong) in everyday use so far.
Sometimes after using the recovery mode, the device randomly reboots by itself about 5-10 seconds after boot is complete. After it does that once, it works fine.
I'll try to catch this in a logcat, but can't guarantee that I'll get it since it doesn't happen every time...
Anyways, working fine overall. Thanks devs!
Hello ! Just a question , What's your camera.apk version on shennong ?

Hello ! Just a question , What's your camera.apk version on shennong ?
Hi!
What exactly do you mean by camera.apk?
The main Camera app is on 5.2.000690.8 for me. Since it's part of the system, it should be updated as part of ROM updates afaik...

• Love
Hi

On fuxi ever since the update the Gallery app eats through my battery like crazy.. even when idle :(

Anybody else have this issue?

Reactions: kephasa
Hi,

I have a Poco F5 Pro (Mondarian). I am very happy with it and with Hyper OS EU. However one issue has come up, please let me know if there is a route to solve it.

I am talking about 5G connectivity.

I can connect to 5G SA as well as to 5G NSA in general. However there is an issue with 5G NSA, if it's corresponding LTE Band is on 800MHz. Then is stays 5G NSA disconnected. You can see the 5G icon in the status bar, but if disconnected to the 5G service, you get only the LTE connection speed.

I attach 3 screenshots. One will show you a 5G SA connection.... I get up to 350Mhz download speeds, that is the provider limit.
Then I attach 2 screenshots with 5G NSA. I one show you connected, which is giving me also very good download speed, and the third is showing 5G NSA disconnected, it shows the LTE800 band as well.

Unfortunately the provider often uses the LTE800 band, so I am often in the unfortunate situation, that I am in reality not using 5G, even if it shows me the icon.
Since it shows the 5G icon, doesn't this prove, that it can "see" the 5G signal?

I received the phone with MIUI 14 global. Then I switched to MIUI 14 EU ROM. I guess at that point I switched to the chinese base.
Now the questions: Is the modem/firmware the same on this ROM as it is on the Miui original HyperOS Global based version, which is the key question?
Is there a chance that the "5G NSA disconnected" gets solved by flashing the Global based ROM?

Can I perhaps extract the modem from Global and flash it on this ROM? Would this work, and would this be a reasonable way to test?

Is there any other way to make it work, which I didn't think of?

Or will all above conclude that Xioami/Poco would not support at all 5G NSA with LTE800 as corresponding 4G band?

Thank you for your thoughts and ideas,
D.

Attachments

• 5G NSA disconnected.jpeg
    5G NSA disconnected.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 5G NSA connected.jpeg
    5G NSA connected.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 296
  • 5G SA connected.jpeg
    5G SA connected.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:
Everything works smoothly with NUWA. But the update with Gallery seems a bit shocking, no more option with MiCloud, thus the Private Album is malfunctioning:( it’s one of the key features of choosing MIUI. Could you guys bring the Gallery back with the option of MiCloud?

Reactions: gdamdd and ntlkr
Hi

On fuxi ever since the update the Gallery app eats through my battery like crazy.. even when idle :(

Anybody else have this issue?
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what also might be consuming power. You could then make adjustments to minimise power consumption.

Also, have a look at my post here, and select what you think may help with the Gallery consumption.

Reactions: Tharkash
Hi,

I have a Poco F5 Pro (Mondarian). I am very happy with it and with Hyper OS EU. However one issue has come up, please let me know if there is a route to solve it.

I can connect to 5G SA as well as to 5G NSA in general. However there is an issue with 5G NSA, if it's corresponding LTE Band is on 800MHz. Then is stays 5G NSA disconnected. You can see the 5G icon in the status bar, but if disconnected to the 5G service, you get only the LTE connection speed.

I attach 3 screenshots. One will show you a 5G SA connection.... I get up to 350Mhz download speeds, that is the provider limit.
Then I attach 2 screenshots with 5G NSA. I one show you connected, which is giving me also very good download speed, and the third is showing 5G NSA disconnected, it shows the LTE800 band as well.

Unfortunately the provider often uses the LTE800 band, so I am often in the unfortunate situation, that I am in reality not using 5G, even if it shows me the icon.
Since it shows the 5G icon, doesn't this prove, that it can "see" the 5G signal?

I received the phone with MIUI 14 global. Then I switched to MIUI 14 EU ROM. I guess at that point I switched to the chinese base.
Now the questions: Is the modem/firmware the same on this ROM as it is on the Miui original HyperOS Global based version, which is the key question?
Is there a chance that the "5G NSA disconnected" gets solved by flashing the Global based ROM?

Can I perhaps extract the modem from Global and flash it on this ROM? Would this work, and would this be a reasonable way to test?

Or will all above conclude that Xioami/Poco would not support at all 5G NSA with LTE800 as corresponding 4G band?

D.

View attachment 52181View attachment 52182View attachment 52183
More or less the same here in NL on Vodafone. The icon says 5G Network Signal Info is LTE * 4G..
5G availability is 8,9% past week (as by the Opensignal app.)

Last edited:
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what also might be consuming power. You could then make adjustments to minimise power consumption.

Also, have a look at my post here, and select what you think may help with the Gallery consumption.
Thanks tried that. Also deleted all cache of gallery app but no change.

The phone just sits there and gets warm. With battery being drained by Gallery :(

Can I safely dirty-flash last week's release? Or would that require data wipe?

Thanks again

Thanks tried that. Also deleted all cache of gallery app but no change.

The phone just sits there and gets warm. With battery being drained by Gallery :(

Can I safely dirty-flash last week's release? Or would that require data wipe?

Thanks again
You should normally be able to go back to previous weeks' ROMs without a data wipe, as there is no version change. (I have successfully done that).
But it is always worth while taking a back-up just in case!

good evening to all ! To advanced users who maybe know..

On shennong e-sim is missing , i have read old posts about xm14 - houji and "global modem flash" , but since xm14pro is not global , i guess i have to live without e-sim?

good evening to all ! To advanced users who maybe know..

On shennong e-sim is missing , i have read old posts about xm14 - houji and "global modem flash" , but since xm14pro is not global , i guess i have to live without e-sim?
As far as I know, Chinese devices do not have e-SIM.

As far as I know, Chinese devices do not have e-SIM.
thank you sir ! Kinda missed that reports, my bad . I will live without e-sim , i have to stay humble !!! :p:p

Reactions: PervizMikail
Hi,

D.
Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) can handle CA: B20 (800) + n78 (3500) but that's Carrier side defined (DSS/NSA/SA)
The HyperOS by Xiaomi.eu support the correct Carrier Aggregations for your global model so none update is necessary

Last edited:
Reactions: linuxghost
Something which I have just noticed is that the calculation of data remaining is not correct. I have correctly entered the Monthly data limit, and the Usage reset day.

Houji (Xiaomi 14) flashed with data wipe. Then trying to restore from backup but nothing moves. I couldn't restore anything, nothing happened after tapping restore from the backup file. Anyone has experience?
My backup files were backup from this same hyperos version. I flashed it because i have problem with one banking app that I wanna see if the clean install would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.