HyperOS 1.0 24.3.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, has anyone noticed a slowdown in the interface immediately after unlocking the phone?
for 3 seconds the interface moves really jerkily. the lag is really strong. Xiaomi 13pro

Ejecute adb los comandos, uno por una línea:

Restablecer batería de adb shell dumpsys
adb shell dumpsys estadísticas de baterías --reset-all
reinicio del shell adb
Hello, I have tried to do this but it keeps showing me 2 hours and 7 minutes of screen time, any solution?

Last edited:
This rom with googles and OneNotes galery sync is realy bad. My phone always getting hot when pictures gone be uploaded . While this time, my phone is useless. I hope the next rom is much better. ( mi12pro ) .

The 2nd commands required root when I try them
Hello , No it does not. 101%. The stats are reseting . Message says "about security 2000" , but the battery stats file is generated by a new one.

Out of curiosity, anyone on Socrates experiencing Google play AR services crashing?

edit: I just removed google play AR services and the app still works, just no AR. So problem solved I guess. I'm fine with it

Last edited:
Hello , No it does not. 101%. The stats are reseting . Message says "about security 2000" , but the battery stats file is generated by a new one.
Hello, I have tried to do it line by line and in the second it says:
security exception: android package does not belong to 2000.
Then I reboot but it doesn't reset the screen statistics, it's still stuck at 2 hours and 7 minutes.
What I can do?

Reactions: Mali2
Hello, I have tried to do it line by line and in the second it says:
security exception: android package does not belong to 2000.
Then I reboot but it doesn't reset the screen statistics, it's still stuck at 2 hours and 7 minutes.
What I can do?
Me too, my X 14 ultra shows same behavior, as you describe

This rom with googles and OneNotes galery sync is realy bad. My phone always getting hot when pictures gone be uploaded . While this time, my phone is useless. I hope the next rom is much better. ( mi12pro ) .
I just rolled back to the previous version 24.3.18 and all is fine again ( without wiping data - only flashed over this rom )

Reactions: fsquinn
hello all, does anyone has some issue with dual app ?
i use for whatsapp, and now when i open whatsapp (the dual one, second one) it crash i have a log, any idea? thanks!
1712456595375.png

Hello, I updated from MIUI 14.0.20 to HyperOS 1.0.24.3.25 for Ishtar, via the Updater app. Everything seemed OK, but afterwards Magisk shows Installed N/A. I tried to flash through fastboot mode, but fastboot mode is not working anymore, because all the menus are frozen and I cannot interact with anything there.

Trying to reinstall the update ends to the same result. I do not have access to a PC right now so what are my options, if I have any?

Kind regards.

Hello, I updated from MIUI 14.0.20 to HyperOS 1.0.24.3.25 for Ishtar, via the Updater app. Everything seemed OK, but afterwards Magisk shows Installed N/A. I tried to flash through fastboot mode, but fastboot mode is not working anymore, because all the menus are frozen and I cannot interact with anything there.

Trying to reinstall the update ends to the same result. I do not have access to a PC right now so what are my options, if I have any?

Kind regards.
did u flash the init_boot of the rom, updated with your magisk app ?

did u flash the init_boot of the rom, updated with your magisk app ?
Thank you for the reply. I’m sorry but I don’t know how to do that

Edit, as I said in my OP, I do not have access to fastboot anymore. And it goes without saying, I’m obviously a big noob. Thanks again.

Last edited:
hello all, does anyone has some issue with dual app ?
i use for whatsapp, and now when i open whatsapp (the dual one, second one) it crash i have a log, any idea? thanks!
Dual app feature for Instagram with houji working good for me.

Dual app feature for Instagram with houji working good for me.
at the beginning it was working fine, and even now it works if i open directly to a contact chat, but if i open to the main screen of whatsapp dual, it crash

Thank you for the reply. I’m sorry but I don’t know how to do that

Edit, as I said in my OP, I do not have access to fastboot anymore. And it goes without saying, I’m obviously a big noob. Thanks again.
when u turn off ur phone, and press volume down and power button, nothing happen ?

It goes into fastboot mode, but everything there is frozen and I cannot interact with anything, as I said in my OP.
For Fastboot you need a PC or Laptop with ADB and Fastboot installed to execute commands. In Fastboot Mode you cant interact with the Phone alone

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

Reactions: spoonroom
For Fastboot you need a PC or Laptop with ADB and Fastboot installed to execute commands. In Fastboot Mode you cant interact with the Phone alone

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk
OK, thank you for confirming. So as I do not have access to PC for the foreseeable future, there’s nothing else I can do.

Thanks again, and have a nice day.

Nuwa 24.3.25 for lastest update sync from google photos but not understand how backup 30 Gb and where save photos and videos .but the backup is still going on. How to stop it, I always used the backup on google photos because I often change my phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-07-09-58-57-813_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-07-09-58-57-813_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2024-04-07-09-58-31-946_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-07-09-58-31-946_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_2024-04-07-09-56-37-732_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-04-07-09-56-37-732_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    668.8 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: KGVER
I thought it was a miss-hit of power button in my pocket , but it has happened more than 5 times and the last one was now, in front of my eyes was the screen and it reboot by itself. .

locked phone random reboots ..

Status
Not open for further replies.