HyperOS 1.0 24.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mondrian nice here, but, was with no TWRP, selected the NO installed option and went into Fastboot forever, installed recovery and no major problems with the indication.

Booted without problems on Nuwa. Thank you.
Yes - all seems to be functioning OK, except this problem of the Moon landing points still not working. Other super wallpapers are still working fine.
Is it 13 Pro (nuwa) phones - or just mine?

Reactions: linuxghost
Any idea why it takes so long to download in the United States? I have 500MBPS internet and it says it will take an hour

Updated at xiaomi 13 pro nuwa from last version. More stable. Thank you to all developer.
I had question, why I can connect xiaomi 13 pro using xiaomi connectivity from the Mi tab 6 pro?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-27-23-05-03-857_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-27-23-05-03-857_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
Reactions: cyclonemax
No issues since NOVEMBER on Ishtar. Updated perfectly fine this morning and all is working. As always, THANK YOU GUYS

Reactions: JakSpoon
Wow.. what a reply... You had those icons in miui 13. Maybe you guys were graphic designers back then.. wont make another request ever if you guys give responses like that
Responses like what? Facts? MIUI 13 was long ago. And sure, we never said that we take feature requests...

Works fine on other modded hyper os roms like elite.
Not on stock ROMs though. Don't see why you compare to other modded ROMs.

Responses like what? Facts? MIUI 13 was long ago. And sure, we never said that we take feature requests...

Not on stock ROMs though. Don't see why you compare to other modded ROMs.
I didn't compare. I just asked you politely if you can implement that feature.

I have one suggestion for houji:

Could you have the modem.img and modemfirmware.img for the global version be the default in the ROM? And have the CN versions in the folder with _cn suffix so those that imported their phone from China can replace the files before flashing?

I think it would make more sense, now that the global version is being sold and will likely be the most common among users internationally.

Have not had any other issues so far (on houji_global), thanks for your great work!

esim is fine now @houji ...
But I always have to install the global firmware extra https://miuipolska.pl/d/xiaomi.eu/modem/houji_global.zip otherwise there is no mobile signal . Is there a reason why ?
It seems the Chinese version of the phone and the global version use different, and incompatible, modem firmwares. And until last week, all houji users here had imported CN versions, so the issue only became apparent when people started buying and unlocking the global version.

@enemix

@enemix
Yes, I've seen that. That's why I suggested making it the other way around, make global modem the default and those who imported from China can flash the CN modem separately. That would make it less confusing for new users who most likely will buy the global version.

I have one suggestion for houji:

Could you have the modem.img and modemfirmware.img for the global version be the default in the ROM? And have the CN versions in the folder with _cn suffix so those that imported their phone from China can replace the files before flashing?
Why, though? The ROM for houji started primarily for the Chinese device, because their users had no other choice of an international ROM.
Just because suddenly there's a Global ROM doesn't change the fact that the ROM is primarily made for those same users.
Not to mention that there is no way to guarantee that the firmware from Global ROM will always be compatible with the Chinese ROM, especially the Weekly ROM that's always newer, and especially when a newer Android version will be released (which will be a China ROM long before the Global Stable is released).
What you're asking is not safe, not maintainable and none of us will take any responsibility or provide any support for that kind of cross-flashing.

"Only medical records should be visible on the lock screen" said who? It's fine as it is.

No. We're not graphic designers.
Well on MIUI 14 it was the case. Medical records merged with the button emergency information. Good luck with developing thanks

Why, though? The ROM for houji started primarily for the Chinese device, because their users had no other choice of an international ROM.
Just because suddenly there's a Global ROM doesn't change the fact that the ROM is primarily made for those same users.
Not to mention that there is no way to guarantee that the firmware from Global ROM will always be compatible with the Chinese ROM, especially the Weekly ROM that's always newer, and especially when a newer Android version will be released (which will be a China ROM long before the Global Stable is released).
What you're asking is not safe, not maintainable and none of us will take any responsibility or provide any support for that kind of cross-flashing.
I see your point and how that could cause trouble down the line. Thanks for the explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.