HyperOS 1.0 24.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the feature of watching YouTube videos in the background be maintained on the eu rom now that Xiaomi was pressured to drop it?

Hello! I have a problem with Bluetooth volume on Android Auto.
Seems to be an Android general problem with some bluetooth devices. The solution is to disable the Bluetooth's Absolute Volume on developer's settings.

However this setting is not present in Developer settings, neither on Bluetooth settings.

Could this be added, or told me where it is on xiaomi.eu?

--
(edit: device's Diting - 12T Pro)

Last edited:
i installed this rom this morning, look to be good but i have 2 issues (im on XIAOMI 14 , forgot to tell it :p)
- one with the slider for brightness, i cant slide, it disappear
- i install the global patch to restore the network, so 5G is ok, but i dont have any menu for the ESIM => any idea what to do ?

thanks ur work all !!

Last edited:
i installed this rom this morning, look to be good but i have 2 issues
- one with the slider for brightness, i cant slide, it disappear
- i install the global patch to restore the network, so 5G is ok, but i dont have any menu for the ESIM => any idea what to do ?

thanks ur work all !!
Which the your device?

Hmm.
XM 14 Global, I can access the eSIM settings.
Try again installing the ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-15-08-48-06-453_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-15-08-48-06-453_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hello everybody!

Xiaomi 12S Pro owner here. As other people have already mentioned i also have issues with lock screen notifications from Viber.
Notifications generally work fine for all the apps but for Viber simply doesn't work correctly. Sometimes the screen light-up, but no text notifications; sometimes it even doesn't light-up. Other times it lights up but there is no notification sound.

I have tried to clear cache and data; stop/ restart app; reinstall app... "Auto-start" and "No restrictions", settings are enabled, Pause app activity if unused is disabled.

Is this identified within the DEV team for a future fix? Do you have any proposal what else to try to fix this issue?
Nobody face issues with Viber app here? I think i managed to narrow down the issue. It seems that lockscreen notifications break when there is a group discussion. In normal 1 to 1 discussions it works ok. Could you please share your experience with Viber and lockscreen notifications? Is there a fix?

Yes.
If you also have a Global device:
Reinstall the ROM and then apply the SIM fix.
I reinstall the rom, with the update batch file, and applied the fix.
i still dont have the esim.
(ive bought my phone in india, but im 100% sure that esim was there before i flashed this rom)

Do you have a Global Device or a Chinese Device?
It doesn't matter where you bought the device.

Gallery > Screenshots & screen recordings > Screenshots:
Screenshots do not show up.
If I move a picture to "Screenshots" in the Gallery app, it ends up in the root of main storage, not in Pictures/Screenshots.
Any screenshot I manually copy to the same location (through a file manager) is not detected though.

Screen recordings are not affected by this, they work as intended.

I have a houji, just in case it matters.

Ok, you have a Global Device. I don't know where you are going wrong. What ROM did you install and what script did you use? Show us a screenshot of the HyperOS version.

Reactions: JakSpoon
Hello!

The following do not work in any beta ruins:
- Google drive download does not work (nothing happens when downloading)
- Google photos download does not work (the app closes when downloading)
- Theme download error does not work (Theme Download error (300008))
- Weather and animal widgets do not work (cloud-based app)

My first thought is that there is a problem with cloud-based applications!

What can be the solution?
I don't want to reinstall the system!

Phone: Nuwa (Xiaomi 13 pro)

Log file download (mega)

Thanks!
I've got the same problem on Xiaomi 13. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Reactions: huliganboy
Hello, I'm facing a problem that I don't receive notifications until I go into the application. Mondrian

Hello, I'm facing a problem that I don't receive notifications until I go into the application. Mondrian
This has been going on for a while but it is the OS. The way to solve it is to go into each app you need the notifications in real time and disable the battery saver option

Reactions: wot_tak
Status
Not open for further replies.