HyperOS 1.0 24.4.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now resigned to the fact that the Moon Superwallpaper will not work on my phone; neither will the Detect gaze.
I seem to be the only Nuwa where this is happening. :(
Turn off battery save mode and moon will work on NUWA. In my NUWA moon dont work with battery save mode

Reactions: Iain_B
Random system app crashes after this update on Ishtar (Xiaomi 13 ultra). Google play services keep stopping and some other too but app crash notification disappears quickly so that can't manage to read, after restarting a phone happens again.

Last edited:
Updater app crashing for me sometimes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-21-02-03-22-384_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-21-02-03-22-384_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ZduneX25
Turn off battery save mode and moon will work on NUWA. In my NUWA moon dont work with battery save mode
You are absolutely right!! I have tried since the beginning of HyperOS to find out why it wasn't working properly. Nobody else was able to provide the reason.
Very many thanks for your response. :D

Now, I wonder if this is a bug or an intentional feature. Why should 'Battery saver' stop the Moon superwallpaper from working?

Mondrian (global device) not rooted here. No problems so far. But I just want to verify with other Mondrian users what is their Android Security Patch update date?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-20-20-44-10-531_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-20-20-44-10-531_com.android.settings.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 71
Update ok on Xiaomi 14 pro, everything seem fine, thank devs.

Attachments

• z5368011807406_39da4f64bcb4b656b528d6ede4f6f242.jpg
    z5368011807406_39da4f64bcb4b656b528d6ede4f6f242.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Reactions: Yucatan96
Now, I wonder if this is a bug or an intentional feature. Why should 'Battery saver' stop the Moon superwallpaper from working?
Reported as a bug.

I wonder what the cause is of 'Detect gaze' not working? It's not to do with 'Battery saver'.

Iain_B

The active function "battery saver" will turn the mobile into a semi-functional device.
Many functions will be turned off: selection, background app, synchronization, vibration, 5G networks, AoD, notification by lighting the display, fingerprint icon, delayed or no notifications,, detect gaze, etc.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what the team was thinking with this update and this upload method. Very few people will be able to install the update and the team will therefore receive very few to no bug reports, which means that the software cannot be improved. I know that it is all free but I would be willing to pay a fee so that 1. faster servers are provided 2. the developers are in a better mood.

Poco F5 Mondoriam - version 24.4.15 not working​

Crash after crash in many apps...
Back to 24.4.8 ...

I need a link to download files from Japan. Currently, downloading the other two links takes hundreds of hours (unicorn)
Can someone please upload this version to google drive. thanks

fuxy installation ok but often crashes with google services

Poco F5 Mondoriam - version 24.4.15 not working​

Crash after crash in many apps...
Back to 24.4.8 ...
Random system app crashes after this update on Ishtar (Xiaomi 13 ultra). Google play services keep stopping and some other too but app crash notification disappears quickly so that can't manage to read, after restarting a phone happens again.
hello.
modrian dont work .crach google play services.launcer dont open.
return to 24.4.8

Maybe a wipe cache and dalvik through TWRP will help? .

Last edited:

Iain_B

The active function "battery saver" will turn the mobile into a semi-functional device.
Many functions will be turned off: selection, background app, synchronization, vibration, 5G networks, AoD, notification by lighting the display, fingerprint icon, delayed or no notifications,, detect gaze, etc.
I wouldn't have classified it as a 'semi-functional' device, as there are many settings to make it into an 'economising' device, which is how I used it. However, there are some useful functions in 'Battery saver' which are not otherwise available or obvious elsewhere.
As you say elsewhere, it is interesting that the other Superwallpapers work with Battery saver, but not the moon.
The Detect gaze seems to work on .doc files, but not on other screens, incl. .pdf files and pictures.
Maybe Xiaomi need to 'globalise' some features rather than having them function in isolation.

I just wait 1 day and download speed is good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-21-14-02-20-184_idm.internet.download.manager.plus.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-21-14-02-20-184_idm.internet.download.manager.plus.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 57
The new update is bad on the fuxi device.

So many apps that can no longer be opened and always close and the message is crashed

Still the same bug with fastboot update on Fuxi
pic 1 with your bundle fastboot
pic 2 with the fastboot from the google SDK
always the same

Attachments

• update1.png
    update1.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 44
  • update2.png
    update2.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: