HyperOS 1.0 24.4.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houji_global here. Update went well (with modemfirmware.img replaced).
Got an ANR from Play Services after first boot, but hasn't happened again.
I hope the Gallery app won't keep bugging me about enabling backups with Google, because that would be annoying. It only had a "Later" button and that's never a good sign.
Otherwise seems to be working fine!

Sourceforge servers were slow (~500 KiB/s) and download failed a couple of times, copied the download link and used wget instead of the browser and successfully downloaded the file at about 2-3 MiB/s. Don't know why, but that info might be useful for others.

Reactions: KGVER
Maybe a wipe cache and dalvik through TWRP will help? .
Done that ... Every single time ... new rom flash ... then ... clear dalvik / cache ....
Something is wrong it this .15 build , lets wait for next week ... its DEV ROM ... things sometimes just go south :) ;)

Reactions: KGVER
Hey guys after flashing this rom, everything works but in some app, the camera don't open.
WhatsApp Tapatalk etc it works but some others the camera show black screen
Any idea ?

Sent from my 23127PN0CG using Tapatalk

In which app does your camera not work? It works for me on all the apps I have on my device.
What network fix did you use if you have a Global device?

No problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-21-19-13-39-057_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-21-19-13-39-057_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
How are we supposed to know? You haven't mentioned what you want to do or what device you have. This is not how you communicate on the forum.

Reactions: katerpanne
How are we supposed to know? You haven't mentioned what you want to do or what device you have. This is not how you communicate on the forum.
sorry new here, i have xiaomi eu 14 unlocked and all that stuff, phone: xiaomi 13 pro and current version 14.0.12.0

I try different version of snap
..and it's not working, only this app for now
Really weird

Reinstall the ROM and use this package to fix the signal. modem fix ZIP

sorry new here, i have xiaomi eu 14 unlocked and all that stuff, phone: xiaomi 13 pro and current version 14.0.12.0

DOWNLOAD STABLE (Xiaomi 13 Pro = NUWA) xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_OS1.0.6.0.UMBCNXM_os1-14.zip

Battery ETA still frozen on 1 value ever since 24.3.18 for Houni Global (this is the first I flashed on my Houji Global).

Clean flash fix it for about 30m and then it'll froze.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-22-01-08-02-208_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-22-01-08-02-208_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 48
Use signal (modem) repair only if you have a Global device XM 14.
Very interesting
I update the rom => snap camera works but my modem is off
I update with the signal modem update => snap camera is disabled, I have an error message when I open snap

Very interesting
I update the rom => snap camera works but my modem is off
I update with the signal modem update => snap camera is disabled, I have an error message when I open snap

Did you use the modem fix I gave you?

u're the best, i had an old version of this houji global fix... how can i know if this fix is updated?
Old fix replace modem and modemfirmware. New fix doesn't include a modem file since it's not necessary and courses issues. Only modemfirmware will be replaced. So if you have both files in houji_global.zip, it's the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.