HyperOS 1.0 24.4.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furhermore i'm looking to buy Mi 14 Ultra but i see there's not ROM for him here... :S so i must stay on my Mi 13 Ultra ?

@heavy92 Please check if your actions match this posts
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/24-4-8-15.72695/post-724137
After posting I saw that it could be due to the flashed modem. I flashed the ROM again and then the latest modem, because although I had the new version downloaded, I think I installed the old one. My camera is working again. Thank you!

Reactions: JiaiJ
Just found out last version with Xiaomi Gallery Cloud Sync ;)
xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_OS1.0.24.3.18.DEV_os1-14

Voilà ;)
Would be good to have been notified before loose such a time & reset it all...

Reactions: Fraenkill
Hi
There is one more problem On diting with this version
I cant acces miui standard widgets section
Whatever is chosen on -1 screen settings
When open widgets only open app vault widgets

Hi
There is one more problem On diting with this version
I cant acces miui standard widgets section
Whatever is chosen on -1 screen settings
When open widgets only open app vault widgets
Standard widgets still available

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-01-01-26-00-750_com.miui.personalassistant-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-01-01-26-00-750_com.miui.personalassistant-edit.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2024-05-01-01-26-33-678_com.miui.personalassistant-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-01-01-26-33-678_com.miui.personalassistant-edit.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: svetlio359
Code:
adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

nowadays anyone know if this command actually works IF its done right after a new update flash? Thanks.
Nice question! I'm curious to know if this still does anything works.
Code:
adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

nowadays anyone know if this command actually works IF its done right after a new update flash? Thanks.
nice question .... anyone knows ???

Reactions: KGVER
Hi will this widget going to be updated ? I think on stock cn rom indicator is circular instead of rounded square

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_015535_436.jpg
    IMG_20240501_015535_436.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 80
Houji (x14), battery still not great. Android system on top of the battery spenders.
25% battery left with around 11h of phone disconnected from charging and 6h of SOT, so proyections would yield 14,5h and 8h, was much better in weeklies from around a month ago.

Also I didn't manage to clean the battery stats, I saw 3 adb commands somewhere in the forum but the second one was throwing an error (permissions?). I can try the commands again anyway if I can find them, but so far it's always showing that I have 6h 33' left.

1000181474.jpg

Maybe the houii xiaomi 14 owners should start sending some logs So we can start looking at it to see if there's a real problem.

Reactions: raulillo
Maybe the houii xiaomi 14 owners should start sending some logs So we can start looking at it to see if there's a real problem.
Can you tell us how to do so? Is there any post explaining it? I'll go do a search later just in case I can find it on my own, but maybe better to know what exactly is needed.

I think Xiaomi 14 Global battery has improved with this version on my side, but I always see the same estimated time remaining and Android System is always at top of usage. Maybe it is a display problem more than anything?

Reactions: gogocar62
Can you tell us how to do so? Is there any post explaining it? I'll go do a search later just in case I can find it on my own, but maybe better to know what exactly is needed.

Try this

Try this
Unfortunately I don't run any windows, just use Linux. Can running the adb commands from the bat file manually from the Linux shell be enough? I'm not in front of a computer till tomorrow, will see what I can get

After posting I saw that it could be due to the flashed modem. I flashed the ROM again and then the latest modem, because although I had the new version downloaded, I think I installed the old one. My camera is working again. Thank you!
what is the last version ?
im on Mi14 Global, installed modemfirmware.img from global but still front camera freeze

Greets from Mexico. Ishtar upgraded from last december with fastboot, everything good so far

Status
Not open for further replies.