HyperOS 1.0 24.4.8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, some modded apps like MiVideo showing in Google Play and it's annoying, change android:versionCode in AndroidManifest to 2147483647 in next update for prevent this, thank you

Xiaomi updated camera stuff in China ROM modem for Xiaomi 14. Unfortunately, none of newest Global ROMs have that stuff, so Global device owners can only wait for a newer Global ROM which, hopefully, fixes this issue. Or complain Xiaomi about breaking signal on Global devices on China ROM modem...
For Germany, please finally include the provider modem in the ROM.
It's impossible. There's no way to determine which device variant you have in the Fastboot mode + as you see, it's not guaranteed to work forever.

Xiaomi updated camera stuff in China ROM modem for Xiaomi 14. Unfortunately, none of newest Global ROMs have that stuff, so Global device owners can only wait for a newer Global ROM which, hopefully, fixes this issue. Or complain Xiaomi about breaking signal on Global devices on China ROM modem...

It's impossible. There's no way to determine which device variant you have in the Fastboot mode + as you see, it's not guaranteed to work forever.
Is it possible to revert to the previous Xiaomi EU version for houji while we wait for this fix?

Probando la ROM de Shennong, los datos de red funcionando normalmente, ¡cámara 10!, todo es genial y disfrutando de Master Portrait. Percibo más fluidez en el dispositivo en las transiciones, espero otros comentarios al respecto por parte de otros usuarios.

edit: El equipo empezó a dar problemas con los datos móviles y con las llamadas, descarte problemas con la operadora hoy mismo y al regresar a la version anterior se normalizo al parecer.

Last edited:
Only with format data as there's newer security patch.
So we need to wait for new global rom to extract the firmware I assume? I think it would be a good idea to put a note regarding Houji and include the flash firmware script for global houji in the top post for each release.

Thanks for your hardwork!

I flashed my Xiaomi 14 Global with the Houji ROM today and both cameras still work fine at any resolution? That being said I've only had to flash the modem once - after the first time installing this ROM. Haven't needed to flash the modem since then.

Super Amazing — 14 Pro
View attachment 52375
I wonder if people really appreciate how lucky we are to have Leica lenses. I could not believe it when I discovered the collaboration between Xiaomi and Leica.

Ernst Leitz produced probably some of the best 35mm cameras ever - together with their high quality lenses. He used an innovative prism-based and lens-linked range-finder, and also had the focal-plain shutter. If you look carefully at newsreels of the 1940s, you can see the press and other photographers with the Leica IIIc - I still have mine, with a selection of 4 screw-fitting lenses.

The quality and sharpness of photos taken with these phones (plus 70x maginification!) will be very difficult to equal.

Just updated on Houji Global, as others said front camera and 4K 60fps video don't work,. 50MP mode didnt work but after clear cache started working, didnt fix anything else.

Last edited:
I flashed my Xiaomi 14 Global with the Houji ROM today and both cameras still work fine at any resolution? That being said I've only had to flash the modem once - after the first time installing this ROM. Haven't needed to flash the modem since then.
That's interesting. My first assumption is some global (none China) Houji has the same hardware as China one . But then you mentioned that you had to flash the modem once which doesn't make sense to me

Wonder if we can find out how to make the rom works for all version.

Or maybe it's best that we should include different build for different region?

For example
Houji-EEA
Houji

I have 2 more of these (code unicorn):

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-14-12-35-34-501_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-14-12-35-34-501_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2024-04-14-12-35-53-086_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-14-12-35-53-086_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
In italian language some translation are incorrect and Super Wallpaper are not clickable.

1000011150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.