HyperOS 1.0 24.4.8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If person are believed, then he still has a global version of the device. And he writes a Chinese model in the settings, because his rom is Chinese. He just doesn't change the model code himself because of laziness.
My attempt:
I have a Global device.
- i installed CN ROM 24.4.8 DEV > camra works / network unavailable.
- I installed Global modem and modemfirmware > camera crashes / network works

I don't know, I'm going to keep trying.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
Something which does not work with hyperos for me is the activation of Shizuku (Ishatar). It was working through code pairing with the MIUI-based xiaomi.eu software before, so I’m aware of all the extra steps needed for xiaomi phones, but now the pairing doesn’t work (it keep searching for device forever).

Has anyone insight in this matter please? I’m not bothering the Developers but I’m simply asking if any other user has this same issue, if it’s my fault for not making it work, or it doesn’t work with hyperos at all. Thank you very much.
Never had issues on hyperos (rooted).
38304f8b83eb12a394763e8613b87c29.jpg

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk

Reactions: spoonroom
hi Google wallet no longer works due to non-certified firmware error and gives the message that the Google Play Service app is interrupted (Xiaomi 14)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-14-15-44-37-235_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-14-15-44-37-235_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: Gigabyte88

kiber_io

Xiaomi 14 Global devices
Camera/Network Fix
- install the ROM (if you have it, install it again)
- install modemfirmware.img from RU, TW, Global (modem.img keep original CN)
- done
Interesting, so modem.img is compatible between all devices/rom and only modemfirmware is different?

I still have the battery estimation frozen at a specific number on this version for Houji Global. Last time it stuck at 3h20. Then I clean flash, reformat and this time it was decreasing until 6h17 and then it's stuck there

Hi and thanks for the reply. Unfortunately for me I need it to work for LSPatch (no root).
Hi, it's running fine as well without root and paired using wireless debugging.
Tested with remote camera grip app where button triggers are mapped and via shizuku.
77412541158544483887e1f97ab7eb2b.jpg
d2b83f474d1269eba1be9f0249467c3d.jpg

Hi, it's running fine as well without root and paired using wireless debugging.
Tested with remote camera grip app where button triggers are mapped and via shizuku.
77412541158544483887e1f97ab7eb2b.jpg
d2b83f474d1269eba1be9f0249467c3d.jpg

Thank you for your reply and for confirming that it should work, but my issue is that wireless debugging is not working for me. When I try to enter the pairing code the keyboard turns off. I can enter the pairing code only if I exit the settings, but then it’s getting stuck on “Searching for pairing devices“ forever.

Reactions: Mali2

Xiaomi 14 Global devices

Camera/Network Fix
- install the ROM (if you have it, install it again)
- install modemfirmware.img from RU, TW, Global (modem.img keep original CN)
- done
You made my Day, mate
Everything worx again

Installation OK on fuxy
Everything works perfectly, even the Google message notifications are finally working again, thanks to the developer!
On the other hand, I find that this version consumes more battery and tends to heat up a little.

Reactions: DeadRabbitRTA
For Xiaomi 14 Global device owners: modem fix ZIP has been reuploaded. Now script flashes only modemfirmware partition - looks like flashing modem was not needed at all, service works fine (camera as well).

Thanks for testing @gogocar62!
Am I wrong or is it the same sript as before? It still has the following commands.
Code:
%fastboot% flash modem_ab modem.img
%fastboot% flash modemfirmware_ab modemfirmware.img

Am I wrong or is it the same sript as before? It still has the following commands.
Code:
%fastboot% flash modem_ab modem.img
%fastboot% flash modemfirmware_ab modemfirmware.img
CloudFlare cache issue, added ?2 to the link, so now it should download newer version.

Reactions: darki and gogocar62
Thanks a lot for the fix. I replaced rom modemfirmware with global one to avoid having to flash twice.

3.6.2.10 global
thanks, so its the same version like on 24.3.18. is it possible in this rom to activate galery sync in xiaomi cloud ? i ask because in the version 24.3.25 it was not more possible to activate and sync with xiaomi cloud - maybe you can test it for me ?

thanks, so its the same version like on 24.3.18. is it possible in this rom to activate galery sync in xiaomi cloud ? i ask because in the version 24.3.25 it was not more possible to activate and sync with xiaomi cloud - maybe you can test it for me ?
Xiaomi cloud gallery is closed for other Countries instead of Xiaomi cn region

Please add vpn icon on the top of desktop when active

Attachments

• IMG_20240415_225522.jpg
    IMG_20240415_225522.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: gdamdd
Well, I have tried synchronizing with the cloud and it won't let me.

Reactions: kephasa
Status
Not open for further replies.