HyperOS 1.0 24.5.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble starting second space, phone reboots right after.

I've looked online and it's said it could have something to do to google play services. I've deleted all data and even uninstalled updates but still can't really start second space.

Has anyone any idea how to fix?

the weather temperature on the lock screen does not work with the Italian language set, but works with the English language.
deleting the app data or reinstalling the rom doesn't solve anything.
the problem has persisted since version 24.3.25, before everything worked. xiaomi 14 cn

Attachments

• Immagine WhatsApp 2024-05-21 ore 14.21.43_323512a7.jpg
    Immagine WhatsApp 2024-05-21 ore 14.21.43_323512a7.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: ooonea.eth
Can anyone confirm to me that private album still working on gallery global and can i go from 24.3.18 to 24.5.13
If you mean the one that's hidden and you have to pull down and authenticate to see, then yes, it's still working the same way.

the weather temperature on the lock screen does not work with the Italian language set, but works with the English language.
deleting the app data or reinstalling the rom doesn't solve anything.
the problem has persisted since version 24.3.25, before everything worked. xiaomi 14 cn
I can confirm (houji).

This is the third time i ask for question but none was answered, can someone tell me is it okay for me to dirty flash from 24.3.18 to 24.5.13 and do private album still working on gallery global?

• Angry
Reactions: saf.oda
This is the third time i ask for question but none was answered, can someone tell me is it okay for me to dirty flash from 24.3.18 to 24.5.13 and do private album still working on gallery global?
This is not the right attitude; it would be bannable.

If no one responds it means that no one knows or wants or is interested. You just have to be patient. As for your question I think there is no problem doing a dirty flash. To bad you'll have to delete the data (or do you want to stay on the same obsolete version forever?). For the gallery you just have to try, maybe it will be useful for someone else with the same doubt as you.

If no one responds it means that no one knows or wants or is interested. You just have to be patient. As for your question I think there is no problem doing a dirty flash. To bad you'll have to delete the data (or do you want to stay on the same obsolete version forever?). For the gallery you just have to try, maybe it will be useful for someone else with the same doubt as you.
My apologies, i was getting frustrated. I see someone brought that the gallery global no longer use mi cloud and they say the function is no longer available. I just to confirm it with other who use private/hidden album. Also im afraid to dirty flash from quite old firmware to the lastest (losing data). Thank you for the comment. Im quite new to custom firmware.

My apologies, i was getting frustrated. I see someone brought that the gallery global no longer use mi cloud and they say the function is no longer available. I just to confirm it with other who use private/hidden album. Also im afraid to dirty flash from quite old firmware to the lastest (losing data). Thank you for the comment. Im quite new to custom firmware.
If you dirty flash you wont lose data. Also you can always go back by reflashing an old version

Hello guys, the Chinese rom based on the date of 25.13.5, the message application has a problem, I did not receive any notification from Xiaomi's message application......and the same with the latest Elite lite, which had the same problem ?

Chapeau Guys!
Perfect job! Many thanks to the Xiaomi EU team. As well Kacper Skrzypek and gogocar62 for modem hints and more.
ROM works perfect. No issues. No problems. Everything nice: performance, battery...
Just got an update from Google play services to 1th of May 2024
Hope that devs like to update TWRP.
Xiaomi 14 Houji

Houji one handed mode is bugged. When triggering and exiting one handed mode it will toggle the notification shade.

Attachments

• GIF_20240522_014851_193.gif
    GIF_20240522_014851_193.gif
    980 KB · Views: 56
Hello guys, the Chinese rom based on the date of 25.13.5, the message application has a problem, I did not receive any notification from Xiaomi's message application......and the same with the latest Elite lite, which had the same problem ?
Rom reupload, download and flash again.

Attachments

• log_houji_OS1.0.24.5.13.DEV.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • GIF_20240522_014851_193.gif
    GIF_20240522_014851_193.gif
    980 KB · Views: 27
I am honestly not experiencing any problems with the one-handed mode for my houji with the last three weeklies, but, just, I repeat, no problems; everything works as you would expect.

If we really have to make hypothetical bug reports, let's use this section of the forum:

Last edited:
hotspot connection problems. after configuring a tplink extender, it connects correctly but once turned off and on again the hotspot loses connection on xiaomi 14

I would like to ask the developers again if it is possible to put MI AI app in settings because it has fantastic features and I think we would all be happy to be able to use these features. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-31-341_com.android.settings-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-31-341_com.android.settings-edit.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-49-528_com.miui.voiceassist-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-49-528_com.miui.voiceassist-edit.png
    464.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Tharkash
Status
Not open for further replies.