HyperOS 1.0 24.7.28 (Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They recommend that instead of posting repetitive posts, you should read more and carefully. Everything has been said here many times. ;)

Reactions: MeiGuddet
you're right and I apologize for the repetitive question but I don't remember the answer that you gave me a few months ago. If you would be so kind as to remind me of what I forgot I would be grateful.

also from Dev to stable?
Are you kidding? Stop apologizing for repetitive questions and - finally - start reading. The answer is a few posts above your question and dozens of times to find in this forum.

Are you kidding? Stop apologizing for repetitive questions and - finally - start reading. The answer is a few posts above your question and dozens of times to find in this forum.

someone kinder and less irascible is answering me, trying to accommodate my little experience. I understand it's nonsense for you experts to read my questions, but I believe most of you have asked before learning and understanding. Thank you for your kindness and courtesy.

• Angry
Yes, but you want answers which are already given. Apparently you want, that someone repeats these answers.

Reactions: Kuheylan
someone kinder and less irascible is answering me, trying to accommodate my little experience. I understand it's nonsense for you experts to read my questions, but I believe most of you have asked before learning and understanding. Thank you for your kindness and courtesy.
My question is simple, since it is a stable rom and I have a Dev in fastboot mode should I click First install or update rom? Even if the answer is obvious to you, I have doubts and I ask. since I don't know and I don't want to make mistakes. I think asking doesn't bother anyone, I don't think so!

• Angry
My question is simple, since it is a stable rom and I have a Dev in fastboot mode should I click First install or update rom? Even if the answer is obvious to you, I have doubts and I ask. since I don't know and I don't want to make mistakes. I think asking doesn't bother anyone, I don't think so!
The files are dual mode, you can use fastboot or TWRP.

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

These models can be upgraded from DEV to the Stable version (i.e. without loss of user data)
All the ROMs mentioned in the post are intended for safe migration to Stable.

Xiaomi 14: xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.45.0.UNCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12: xiaomi.eu_CUPID_OS1.0.7.0.ULCCNXM_14.zip
Poco F4 GT/Redmi K50G: xiaomi.eu_INGRES_OS1.0.4.0.ULJCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12s Ultra: xiaomi.eu_THOR_OS1.0.7.0.ULACNXM_14.zip
Redmi K60/Poco F5 Pro: xiaomi.eu_MONDRIAN_OS1.0.12.0.UMNCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12TPro / K50 Ultra: xiaomi.eu_DITING_OS1.0.7.0.ULFCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12s: xiaomi.eu_MAYFLY_OS1.0.8.0.ULTCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 14 Pro: xiaomi.eu_SHENNONG_OS1.0.48.0.UNBCNXM_14.zip
Redmi K60 Pro: xiaomi.eu_SOCRATES_OS1.0.11.0.UMKCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13: xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13 Pro: xiaomi.eu_NUWA_OS1.0.11.0.UMBCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13 Ultra: xiaomi.eu_ISHTAR_OS1.0.15.0.UMACNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12S Pro: xiaomi.eu_UNICORN_OS1.0.8.0.ULECNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12 Pro: xiaomi.eu_ZEUS_OS1.0.7.0.ULBCNXM_14.zip
FUXI STAAAAAABLE ROM installed over WEEKLY via fastboot. So far so good!!!

Reactions: impeream
Thank you very much. Installed the stable version of Nuwa. Everything is working fine so far. Keep up the good work;-).

If I want to switch from the DEV version to the STABLE version now, do I just need to format DATA in TWRP?
" From DEV to STABLE Without data loss", means you don't have to format as far as I understand. I just installed the stable version using TWRP and it's working fine.

12S Ultra. I updated from weekly rom to stable rom. Shortly after unlocking the screen, the phone restarts. What am I going to do?

440 GB is full and I can't use my phone. Please help.

Last edited:
I updated my k60pro to this final ROM (sadness) but it's like 2 weeks Themes app pop a notification asking for update. I know default app should be updated with ROM update not via OTA, I'm right or should I allow this update?

Thanks Xiaomi.eu for all this years of great rom!

@Kuheylan
Reinstall the latest stable rom with twrp (if you already installed it with twrp, install it with fastboot)
I have done this many times with twrp and fastboot command. But the phone restarts itself after a short while. Is it ok if I dirty flash an older stable version with twrp?

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today's Weekly ROM release marks the end of Weekly history after 14 years.
Xiaomi stated that the company will no longer distribute Weekly ROMs.

We truly appreciate your testing, cooperation, and sharing of your thoughts and observations regarding the Weekly ROMs.

As far as we know, it is likely that the upcoming, new "beta" branch will be built upon stable releases.
It is expected that you will receive the "transfer to stable" version with data retention before the end of September 2024.

Thank you!
View attachment 53667

Here are ROMS for transfer from DEV to STABLE without data loss:

Xiaomi 14:
xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.45.0.UNCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 14 Pro: xiaomi.eu_SHENNONG_OS1.0.48.0.UNBCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13: xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13 Pro: xiaomi.eu_NUWA_OS1.0.11.0.UMBCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13 Ultra: xiaomi.eu_ISHTAR_OS1.0.15.0.UMACNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12: xiaomi.eu_CUPID_OS1.0.7.0.ULCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12 Pro: xiaomi.eu_ZEUS_OS1.0.7.0.ULBCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12s: xiaomi.eu_MAYFLY_OS1.0.8.0.ULTCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12S Pro: xiaomi.eu_UNICORN_OS1.0.8.0.ULECNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12s Ultra: xiaomi.eu_THOR_OS1.0.7.0.ULACNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12TPro / K50 Ultra: xiaomi.eu_DITING_OS1.0.7.0.ULFCNXM_14.zip
Poco F4 GT / Redmi K50G: xiaomi.eu_INGRES_OS1.0.4.0.ULJCNXM_14.zip
Redmi K60 Pro: xiaomi.eu_SOCRATES_OS1.0.11.0.UMKCNXM_14.zip
Redmi K60/Poco F5 Pro: xiaomi.eu_MONDRIAN_OS1.0.12.0.UMNCNXM_14.zip

Other models will be gradually released until the end of September.
We thank you greatly for all the amazing works you and your crews have done over the passed years. Thanks to you, we know what a great MIUI experience is like. Have a great day!

Reactions: katerpanne
I have done this many times with twrp and fastboot command. But the phone restarts itself after a short while. Is it ok if I dirty flash an older stable version with twrp?
I installed cn rom with dirty flash and reloaded eu rom. Everything is fine now. I didn't lose any data. But unfortunately the direct update didn't work.

Fuxi here. After the weekly to stable update, whenever I use gesture or button pressed screenshot, the captured screen from display is the one after it gets dim. The resulting screenshot image becomes dimmer. Anyone here noticed it too? Or is it in my case only?

Status
Not open for further replies.