MULTI 3.12.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone.

Strange thing happened on my Hongmi, and had to rollback the latest (v5) to (v4) (used the backup/restore function from CWM).

All bought apps from google play disappear as soon as I reboot...
Tried to re-install with a full wipe/data, but with the same result.

Can anyone tell me what is happening?
Thanks in advance.

Any news on this? Has anyone experienced the same problem?
After installing the V5 on the Hongmi, all payed apps disappear.

So, no problem, I'll just install them back, I thought....

1. Install a payed app, using the Google Play app;
2. Reboot;
3. The payed app disappears... :-(

It only happens to payed apps.

Thanks.

Hi, Just following the below steps are enough:

- Download 5.0 and place in sdcard
- Reboot to CWM
- Install without doing any Wipe.
- Wipe dalvik cache after install.
- Reboot

you should lose nothing by doing that. if you are affraid, do first a tittatium backup (or use Xiaomi Backup App).
Correct.
If you choose wipe data, it says it all....

Lenovo P780 ROM gives nonstop boot loop on my 8GB P780.
I know how to deploy MIUI on phone as I have a working SGS2 i9100 running latest MIUIandroid.

But this P780 seems refusing to cooperate. Help me please. Thanks.

Hi

There is about 80MB difference between latest Hongmi WCDMA stable v5.0 multi and 3.12.13 weekly multi rom. Why is that big difference?

Hi

There is about 80MB difference between latest Hongmi WCDMA stable v5.0 multi and 3.12.13 weekly multi rom. Why is that big difference?
Because those are two different roms for different devices...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hi guys, sorry for bothering today..by the way..Happy New Year to everyone :)
I'm writing now before I forget again to share this little problem I've...with WhatsApp
I have always had the window with faces in the bottom but now it's like in the photo...suggestions?
another thing...How can I see the notification number like in the photo? Is it possibile?
scree.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-26-19-42-04.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-19-42-04.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 306
Pls help me. I have powerful lag on my note 2 using Miui. What can I do to solve this problem? I have make a full wipe and lag persist.

After using UPDATER, i'm left without recovery on GALAXY NEXUS. It's the second time it happened!

I'm writing now before I forget again to share this little problem I've...with WhatsApp
I have always had the window with faces in the bottom but now it's like in the photo...suggestions?
another thing...How can I see the notification number like in the photo? Is it possibile?
scree.png
HI
scree.png
Hi I am new user, can guide me to set the red notification number on the on each icon when notification is in I am using the latest V5 stable version on my hongmi redrice.

With this latest release battery charging is extremely slow on my Mi2A.
Anybody facing the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.