Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked on the changelog entry, but since this entry usually gets more attention, I'm reasking here, just hope thats ok

Does this release -and the upcoming multilang equivalent- include the new Google Play Store?

My opinion, is that it will be automatically self updated. Because, today morning, as I WIFIed my SGS2, it started with the new interface, without even asking me. And it was cute. I like it so much. So dont worry, you will get it regardless the ROM that you are using.

After update my system only contains Chinese and English language. Do I need a language pack? I thought these were supposed to be included?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

After update my system only contains Chinese and English language. Do I need a language pack? I thought these were supposed to be included?

language pack is required for all versions if you want use another lang than EN or CN... it will be released today evening like every week... translators needs more time to finish their work... just be patient...

Reactions: Jacketti
My mistake I wasn't up to date, some time ago I thought I read miuiandroid would only release full rom language packs

language pack is required for all versions if you want use another lang than EN or CN... it will be released today evening like every week... translators needs more time to finish their work... just be patient...
Please can you tell me if there is RTL fix I searched for it I didn't find it

Hey dear MarkHUK, you're awesome, you know that? :D

Actually I want to report two little bugs ,
1.when I use the FTP in built-in File Explorer, after copy from PC to Phone, the list doesn't refresh again!
2.in About Phone, Internal memory shows the wrong value!

another things works like charm, thnx bro!;)
My Phone : Vivo

I've asked on the changelog entry, but since this entry usually gets more attention, I'm reasking here, just hope thats ok

Does this release -and the upcoming multilang equivalent- include the new Google Play Store?
It should be included in MI2 rom only.

@ingbryz

Stock weather app problem continues, why are not revised ?
As for me, an embarrassing situation for miui..Miui is using around the world but weather app onyl china, this is bullshit..

@ingbryz

As for me, an embarrassing situation for miui..Miui is using around the world but weather app onyl china, this is bullshit..
install our ROM... weather is deleted... so no problem for you...

@ingbryz

MIUI is being used around the world because of our work not Xiaomi/MIUI.com. We're not making Weather app.
You have Weather app because you have miuiandroid.com build on System 1 and China stock on System 2. Flash miuiandroid build also on System 2.

Reactions: Pele
LOL miro is the new connor, replies to comments faster than speed of light!

slow down brah!

10 4

Reactions: ingbrzy
LOL miro is the new connor, replies to comments faster than speed of light!

slow down brah!

10 4
Im at work now. So yea... instead of doing my job I reply to user comments...damn...
But ok, I will leave you with this :)

Reactions: ingbrzy
Hey thanks guys i can finally see some v5 love for my HTC One X.
It felt like an eternity waiting to try this.

I'll give it a go tonight and feedback anything else i notice.
Thanks to everyone who built, tested and contributed to make this possible.

MIUI v5 FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.