Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now is the serious question :) since V5, default color of the status bar shortcuts is dark grey. I like white one from the v4 better though and i've downloaded a theme which has such color BUT now when I receive any kind of notification (Gmail, FB, LinkedID etc) I can hardly read it because background is white, and the notification text is light grey.. Is there any way to set the colors differently OR use V4 theme with default colors?

hi guys, not sure if this is the right place but I have some issues to report and some recommendations for further development:

1. In browser - text reflow does not work for the past 5-6 versions at all. I tried all the settings in the browser but can't seem to make it work
2. Although default search engine is set to google and it works properly - there is a baidu icon and it says baidu in the search field (this bug is also present for quite some time now).

Suggestions:
1. Snooze duration for each alarm (as some alarms I like setting to 30 minutes, others to just 10) ...
2. Individual volume for each alarm
3. Individual melody for each alarm
4. Time between alarm rings individually for each alarm
5. A photo strip line underneath the images above the menu bar might be useful as well when viewing pictures
6. When cropping image an option to keep original aspect + free cropping as it is

Cheers guys.

Otherwise loving the miui on S2!

I have no time right now to "study" all your suggestions, but nr. 1 and 3 are already there in your settings. I know this for sure since I use them.

edit: now that I read again, sorry I misunderstood your first suggestion... nr. 3 is there though. :-d

Does anybody else use feed widgets such as Falcon, News Republic or Agenda? Can you confirm scrolling is quite broken on the MIUI v5 launcher?

That's because of the way the space is calculated. if you want an exact calculation form your computer check the space of your storage with right click/properties. see if that satisfies you :-d

Properties.jpg

The first window is the properties of the disk "Internal Storage". While in the second window, I opened the disk "Internal Storage" and selected all folders present in it and saw its properties.
See the difference. Thats what I want to know.

Also, if any of you knows how the storage is divided (like internal storage, ROM etc) on a S2. Please tell. I remember I came across it somewhere a few days ago but cant seem to find it now

See this thread. This guy also had a problem like the one I described
http://samsunggalaxysforums.com/showthread.php/9376-S2-USB-Storage-Free-Space

On my Desire HD, I replaced MIUI v4 (3.2.22) with this v5 (3.5.17). I did a clean install (after formatting system, data, cache, full wipe etc). After booting phone I'm presented with MIUI Unlock screen, When I unlock phone, it asks for SIM pin, (my SIM has a pin). When I enter SIM pin and press 'Ok', phone crashes and restarts.

Has anyone faced this issue/ I am doing something wrong? Any fixes?

View attachment 5598

The first window is the properties of the disk "Internal Storage". While in the second window, I opened the disk "Internal Storage" and selected all folders present in it and saw its properties.
See the difference. Thats what I want to know.

Also, if any of you knows how the storage is divided (like internal storage, ROM etc) on a S2. Please tell. I remember I came across it somewhere a few days ago but cant seem to find it now

See this thread. This guy also had a problem like the one I described
http://samsunggalaxysforums.com/showthread.php/9376-S2-USB-Storage-Free-Space
This article may be of help. It could give you a few ideas on what the problem could be. :)

http://ask-leo.com/why_does_the_spa...ifferent_numbers_depending_on_how_i_look.html

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have flashed Dorimanx v8.19 and the battery is draining alot .. i am not sure what base is used in MIUI v5 so i can use Philz kernel which i think would be a better choice :(

Dorimanx is driving me crazy now :( dont know what to do :(
It's better that kernel related question be asked to the respective kernel thread on xda. It's difficult to get real help here with regards to kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have checked Siyah , it drains really quick
I sometimes get the same issue when using one of the chargers I have ... weird but when I charge over USB or one charger I get a better battery life ... when I use a spare battery charger I got ... usually situation gets worse ... maybe try charging with a different charger.

have you had better batlife before?

I sometimes get the same issue when using one of the chargers I have ... weird but when I charge over USB or one charger I get a better battery life ... when I use a spare battery charger I got ... usually situation gets worse ... maybe try charging with a different charger.

have you had better batlife before?

in the start it was good but after one cycle it wasn't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.