Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dude ... I am getting 8hrs total on miui roms :p so I guess its too less

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Ok, 8h but how much screen, games, calls ? :-D if you are not sure, flash stock rom, charge your battery to 100% and run stress test and see how mich it will last till die. Then flash miui and repeat the steps. Then you can compare and all the polemic can go away ;-)

Ok, 8h but how much screen, games, calls ? :-D if you are not sure, flash stock rom, charge your battery to 100% and run stress test and see how mich it will last till die. Then flash miui and repeat the steps. Then you can compare and all the polemic can go away ;-)

Here u go .. see the screen shot

uve9e7u8.jpg

ydynupej.jpg

u9e5aget.jpg

a7yga3ut.jpg

Hmm, this is not very good. Did you check cpu spy how long is your phone in deep sleep. Also try to turn off wifi and check if that's the reason why your phone not sleep.

Btw, those graphs cannot be trusted. See you had voice 33 minutes and 35% and screen 46 minutes and 26%. Wtf? Somebody from xiaomi could check it, I would say it is a bug....

I get "no service" and that the "process com.android.phone has stopped". Stuck on a "enter pin code" loop on my HTC Desire S. Any ideas?

EDIT : Tried installing to 3.5.10 and it seems that this fixed the issue but now I'm getting "Android keyboard has stopped". Any ideas on that ?
Only advise I have for you is to fix permissions, and wipe cache + dalvik in Recovery. I have never had problem with Android keyboard because I have switched stock one to Swiftkey long time ago...

I cannot trust MIUI rom anymore :( so moving to CM10.1 , just to check the difference :) and will go back to NeatROM once i test CM10.1 :( I guess i will wait for a new update and check that :(

Btw, those graphs cannot be trusted. See you had voice 33 minutes and 35% and screen 46 minutes and 26%. Wtf? Somebody from xiaomi could check it, I would say it is a bug....
Lol. Whats wrong with that? Its ok.

Only advise I have for you is to fix permissions, and wipe cache + dalvik in Recovery. I have never had problem with Android keyboard because I have switched stock one to Swiftkey long time ago...

I installed Swiftkey too and now it works flawless. Thanks a lot !

I cannot trust MIUI rom anymore :( so moving to CM10.1 , just to check the difference :) and will go back to NeatROM once i test CM10.1 :( I guess i will wait for a new update and check that :(
From my experience only stock based roms will give you the best experience and let you use your phone at its full potential (and I talk exclusively for i9100)

Have fun with cm10.1... I'm sure you will come back here :cool:

From my experience only stock based roms will give you the best experience and let you use your phone at its full potential (and I talk exclusively for i9100)

Have fun with cm10.1... I'm sure you will come back here :cool:

I think MIUI's base should be XWLSS 4.1.2 ROM and it will work flawlessly .. The best rom i have experienced is NeatROM Lite v4.7 which is based on XWLSS 4.1.2 stock rom :)
Yes i will come back to MIUI as i really love the look and feel of it .. but i am waiting for the new update tomorrow and see if battery issue is solved :)

I think MIUI's base should be XWLSS 4.1.2 ROM and it will work flawlessly .. The best rom i have experienced is NeatROM Lite v4.7 which is based on XWLSS 4.1.2 stock rom :)
Yes i will come back to MIUI as i really love the look and feel of it .. but i am waiting for the new update tomorrow and see if battery issue is solved :)

I will have to agree with the newer base being better ... would love to see the switch though - still hanging on with MIUI :)

Reactions: Mr.KiLLeR
Hi to all....

I have over the last week had to reboot my GT-N7100 2 times a day to maintain WiFi, if I don't do a reboot my WiFi doesn't connect and gives an exclamation mark in a circle, I am certain this is a kernel issue but could be wrong, I am on the stock kernel that comes with 3.5.17. Can anyone suggest a good alternative for the GT-N7100 for me to try?

Trying to get this to work on my HTC, using the ROM link from the ROMS page.

Extracted the boot.img and flash booted it
Wiped cache, etc.
Installed ROM
Rebooted and my phone locked on the MI Xiaomi.com splashscreen.

If I reboot a number of times, it does get past this screen and starts to process the apps but locks midway through and never completes.

I've been using an older version of the ROM 2.12.7 since December.

Phones HBoot is 1.36 with S-On and the CID is 02__001. The phone's from O2 in the UK.

Stating the obvious but I assume this ROM isn't compatible with the version of the phone?

What MIUI ROM would I be able to use?

For those of you with an HTC Sensation, probably this might help. I installed the Sultan kernel, and after setting Apex as a system app and using it as the default launcher, this build is rock-steady. 3.5.10 didn't work well for me with even the Play Store FC-ing, but this one has been great. One (trivial) problem is, after re-connecting to my car's bluetooth system, I have to get into Settings > Sound and play around with the volume controls a bit to get the sound through. The is the first time, though, that the car's audio system showed the ID3 tags, though.

IBotPeaches and Team - T.H.A.N.K.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.