Status
Not open for further replies.
The last rom is very lagy on my SGS I9300. The one before ( 3.5.17) was close to perfect...

The last rom is very lagy on my SGS I9300. The one before ( 3.5.17) was close to perfect...
You are not the only one mentioning 3.5.17 to run much better. I've tried 3.5.24 my first MIUI version, much more laggy than official Samsung, and the issues I've posted on bugs section.

So I am not the only one, who noticed laggy notification panel's openning, closing & sliding right?

Sent from my MI 2

Hi...
I need your help ASAP!! Yesterday my phone was very lagy, I flashed the rom and plugged it to a charger. when woke up this morning my led was flashing green but I could not turn the screen on, after a few times i decided to turn off the phone. since than I cant turn the phone on!!! no recovery mod no download mod, nothing!!!!!!
I have SGS I9300 with MIUI 3.24.5

Hi...
I need your help ASAP!! Yesterday my phone was very lagy, I flashed the rom and plugged it to a charger. when woke up this morning my led was flashing green but I could not turn the screen on, after a few times i decided to turn off the phone. since than I cant turn the phone on!!! no recovery mod no download mod, nothing!!!!!!
and is phone turning on when you plug it to charger..? is there any sign that is charging..?

Hi...

pull the battery out and then check

Yes then sorry to say its bricked :( you need a USB JIG to unbrick it now..

I hope it will solve the problem...
As you may know the S3 has a factory bug that makes it die one day :( I`ll try it later when I get home. I`ll let you know.
Any way thanks for your help.

I have one issue.
It was not very clear for a noobie like me to understand the installing method.
I downloaded the rom file, I mean the english version. Then I downloaded the gapps file so I can flash later. But where is the portuguese file so I can set my language on the phone?

Best Regards.

I have one issue.
It was not very clear for a noobie like me to understand the installing method.
I downloaded the rom file, I mean the english version. Then I downloaded the gapps file so I can flash later. But where is the portuguese file so I can set my language on the phone?

Best Regards.

You need to download Multilang pack :p

Unfortunately my SGS I9300 is dead :(.
The USB JIG didn't do the job. I`ll send it to warranty, and hope they want see it`s rooted and flashed a few times.
May god be with me :)

I didnt understand why your phone is dead ..

Unfortunately my SGS I9300 is dead :(.
The USB JIG didn't do the job. I`ll send it to warranty, and hope they want see it`s rooted and flashed a few times.
May god be with me :)
when you pull the battery out try to put it back after a longer time like 30 minutes, just to be sure there is no charge left in the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.