Status
Not open for further replies.
How to turn these apps inactive?
And hows your phone running now?
Maybe inactive is the wrong word for it.
But for example:
Security Center -> Guard -> Filters -> disable rule
SC -> Permissions -> Manage App Permissions -> Enable permission monitor -> disable
SC -> Permissions -> Manage Root Permissions -> Enable permission monitor -> disable
etcetera.
Not sure if these settings where the cause of my battery drain since I changed them together with wifi and 2G/3G settings and some other settings. This is my second day after charging and 30% left. I guess it will last another day. I am a lite user, no social apps running, no 3G, only wifi when not in sleep mode, push email, a few short calls, had my gps logging a track for 3 hours, little browsing.
I found out that "Android System" consumed 24% during battery drain. Now it is 5%.

Maybe inactive is the wrong word for it.
But for example:
Security Center -> Guard -> Filters -> disable rule
SC -> Permissions -> Manage App Permissions -> Enable permission monitor -> disable
SC -> Permissions -> Manage Root Permissions -> Enable permission monitor -> disable
etcetera.
Not sure if these settings where the cause of my battery drain since I changed them together with wifi and 2G/3G settings and some other settings. This is my second day after charging and 30% left. I guess it will last another day. I am a lite user, no social apps running, no 3G, only wifi when not in sleep mode, push email, a few short calls, had my gps logging a track for 3 hours, little browsing.
I found out that "Android System" consumed 24% during battery drain. Now it is 5%.

If you are disabling that , you will be losing root apps to work :p

I didnt understand why your phone is dead ..

The last rom (3.24.35) was very lagy so I decided to flash it again. The flash went very well and I plugged it to my charger and went to sleep. In the morning I discovered that there was no alarm, when I took the phone the green led was on ( Indicting that the phone is charged) but the screen didn't turned on ( power\home). so i took the battery away and back in but the phone just want turn and didn't responded to any key or charger plugged in (no recovery\download mod).
So now after I tried to wake it up with the USB JIG and nothing happened I 'am sending it to the manufacturer.
This is my story...
My only hope is that the laboratory want see that the phone was rooted and that I flashed MIUI Rom.

Is there a way to make exceptions of backgrounds apps that should not be killed by the clean button (one that appers after holding home key for some time) as it kills my 'fancy widgets' app and the clock on the widget freezes then.
Thank you.

Unfortunately my SGS I9300 is dead :(.
The USB JIG didn'abouhe job. I`ll send it to warranty, and hope they want see it`s rooted and flashed a few times.
May god be with me :)
S3 doesn't support JIG anymore, so pluging it in won't do the job. There are other methods, ask google about bricked S3.

i have a question , how can i change the xiaomi english version i buy in china to other language ? such as Russian / French / Spanish etc ? I am stupid at the software and engineer , even i can easy get xiaomi , but I do not know how to change the language for buyer , i am so sorry , pls help me . pls help me explain , where to find the Rom , and how to flash the rom ?It would be very helpful , thanks in advance ! Thank you

i have a question , how can i change the xiaomi english version i buy in china to other language ? such as Russian / French / Spanish etc ? I am stupid at the software and engineer , even i can easy get xiaomi , but I do not know how to change the language for buyer , i am so sorry , pls help me . pls help me explain , where to find the Rom , and how to flash the rom ?It would be very helpful , thanks in advance ! Thank you

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-v5-multi-lang-3-5-24.20572/

I downloaded and flashed MIUI for the Galaxy S2 and then I flashed Dori's Kernel. The Rom is great but I'm feeling that it's a little laggy. Is it normal? Should I try another kernel?

Regards.

Yesterday I generated some wifi data traffic (streaming video&audio) while surfing on the internet. I got a message battery low 14%. After that it went really quick. Phone became warm around rear camera. In half an hour screen became distorted and phone switched of in abnormal way (like pulling the battery out). I charged and booted my phone. No problem, but charging was slow and phone did not cool down. I went to bed. Next mornig phone woke me up at the right time by TUNEIN app but instead of a radio stream it was beeping. I found out that TUNEIN clock alarm generates beeps when wifi does not work. Phone was still warm. I started Opera and I could browse so wifi seems ok (phone was not in sleep/idle anymore). Phone still warm. I rebooted the phone. After that phone was cooling down. My first thoughts on this, wifi hw/sw is making trouble at low battery and will only stabilize when rebooting the phone while battery has reached normal charge levels. I will try to reproduce this issue in the next day(s). (Phone was on Siyah Kernel v6.0b5). Now I go biking for 3 hours =)

Yesterday I generated some wifi data traffic (streaming video&audio) while surfing on the internet. I got a message battery low 14%. After that it went really quick. Phone became warm around rear camera. In half an hour screen became distorted and phone switched of in abnormal way (like pulling the battery out). I charged and booted my phone. No problem, but charging was slow and phone did not cool down. I went to bed. Next mornig phone woke me up at the right time by TUNEIN app but instead of a radio stream it was beeping. I found out that TUNEIN clock alarm generates beeps when wifi does not work. Phone was still warm. I started Opera and I could browse so wifi seems ok (phone was not in sleep/idle anymore). Phone still warm. I rebooted the phone. After that phone was cooling down. My first thoughts on this, wifi hw/sw is making trouble at low battery and will only stabilize when rebooting the phone while battery has reached normal charge levels. I will try to reproduce this issue in the next day(s). (Phone was on Siyah Kernel v6.0b5). Now I go biking for 3 hours =)

I am using the same kernel but i haven't got this issue ... my battery drains to 1%

Ok thanks for reply. I forgot to mention I have i9100 international and Miui 3.5.24.
So I had same setup =)
Oops I'm running out of time, my bicycle team is waiting... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.