Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys nothing big but what are the chances that this can be ported to the LG Optimus 4X HD (p880)? Its running tegra3 just like the One X but its not quite mature in the custom rom scene as it only recently got bootloader unlock... Currently it has official 4.1.2 JB and Official CM10.1

If anybody tries S3, please comment if the minor lags in the launcher is still present (eg. opening folders). Thanks :)

Ok. Im fixing rom. Sorry for trouble. File is removed from download.
I noticed that the mi one download link is back. I downloaded it but the md5 is different than listed. Is this code correct:
14049672748627DC1E895550D72E078

Ok guys. MIONE rom is fixed and uploaded to all mirrors. Should boot.
md5 depends on where from you downloaded rom.

If from goo.im mirror then md5 is as its written when downloads starts.
But official link mirrors will have different md5 because rom was done on 2 devboxes.

Reactions: Pele
Hi,

I have flashed my MI1S and when I rebbot only seea black screen.

After I have tryed to flash the previous rom 3.4.26 and apperars an information "install update.zip failed update.zip is corrupted".

What can I do?

Thanks for your help

Ok guys. MIONE rom is fixed and uploaded to all mirrors. Should boot.
md5 depends on where from you downloaded rom.

If from goo.im mirror then md5 is as its written when downloads starts.
But official link mirrors will have different md5 because rom was done on 2 devboxes.

I installed the new version from the official link.
I'm still getting a black screen on boot.

Hi,

I have flashed this update to my MI1S and have found a black screen too.

Now I am not able to install any update because when I'm in recovery and after all wipes when I install zip from sd card it apperars an information "install update.zip failed update.zip is corrupted".

Can anyone help me? My phone don't start anymore.

Thanks

I was with miuiandroid_m0_jb-3.4.19 in my Samsung S3 (I9300), but it not recognize the caller in my contacts, not showing names or pictures. I live in Brazil. Anyone can help me, please? Is this issue resolved in this new version? I´m using another ROM today because this problem in Miui. Thanks.

Hi cmadencan,

Thanks for your answer. I have to rename the file to update.zip and do all wipes and than install zip from sd card?

Sorry about the question but I am very worried.

Thanks

Hi,
i have a Mi2s Device. Rom stock JLB13.0 (as shipped from china) have a different keyboard respectly developer (week) version rom.
Is possible install Xioami JLB 13.0 keyboard? (have a lots features)

Thanks.

I have downloaded the rom from the link and renamed to update.zip and when I flash it the message "install update.zip failed update.zip is corrupted" have showed again.

Can anyone help me because I am desperate.

Thanks

Ok but did you all checked md5 when downloaded from goo.im?
The right md5 sum from goo.im link is:
Code:
f4c6489b257276854d848244af3b863f
And its the same as on my devbox.
Or try to download from official link.

ROM should boot because it has same fixes as 3.4.28 which I tested and worked.
If you have blank screen then return back to bootable rom (prefably 3.4.19) and then install update.zip from Updater app.

I was with miuiandroid_m0_jb-3.4.19 in my Samsung S3 (I9300), but it not recognize the caller in my contacts, not showing names or pictures. I live in Brazil. Anyone can help me, please? Is this issue resolved in this new version? I´m using another ROM today because this problem in Miui. Thanks.
Save your contact numbers in international format...

Hello to all,

Great job :)

Please, this version is already included translation into Portuguese of Brazil? :D

Any news on when v5 will be available for Nexus 4?

Feel free to tell me I should just wait patiently.

:p

Hi cmadencan,

Thanks for your answer. I have to rename the file to update.zip and do all wipes and than install zip from sd card?

Sorry about the question but I am very worried.

Thanks

-rename rom file update.zip and move sdcard
-reboot phone recovery
-wipe cache/data
-install zip from sd card
-select file
ok ;)

and later, start phone, make personal/phone settings and finally install gapps files..

take it easy :D

Hi Acid,
I have checked MD5 from the first rom that I have downloaded from the link provided.
f4c6489b257276854d848244af3b863f not this MD5 but this one 14049672748627DC1E895550D72E078
My problem is that I am not able to reboot my phone (black screen).
I tried to flash other Update.zip (3.4.26 or 3.4.19):
-rename rom file update.zip and move sdcard
-reboot phone recovery
-wipe cache/data
-install zip from sd card
-select file

shows a message "install update.zip failed update.zip is corrupted"
Thanks for your help.

Regards

Well, can you open the zip on your PC? If not then zip is really corrupted and it should be downloaded again. It must have the f4 md5. This means the zip is able to flash.
Just download the file again from this link: http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/3.5.3/update.zip
And put this on your SD card. Then turn on the phone using hardware keys (vol up + Power, and wait for MI logo). Navigate to English > and install Update.zip to System One.

I have unziped the zip file and everything ok.

I have downloaded the file again with your link and checked the MD5 as always.

Everything OK.

But when I select install zip to system one .... the same message as always ... corrupted. It passes from 10% to 98% and ... the same situation.

This is happening with all the files (update.zip).

I am very desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.