Status
Not open for further replies.
so still no one knows the process name for the kauipan shortcut on the sensation.? the shortcut that goes straight into the midrive app, come on devs im sure one of ya'll know it,

so still no one knows the process name for the kauipan shortcut on the sensation.? the shortcut that goes straight into the midrive app, come on devs im sure one of ya'll know it,
Why you don't just delete that icon from screen if you don't want it?

~Tapatalk 4~

Yes I know the process name... but... you should learn how to do that by yourself. Connect your phone via usb cable and run "adb logcat" (how to setup adb you will find in Google). Wait about 10 seconds after logcat starts and then just tap on the app icon from desktop. Then stop the logcat using ctrl + z (or c). The process name will be shown in logs. It begings with "com."

Fileexplorer - MiDrive - Settings - Show icon...

~Tapatalk 4~

As you may know my phone was hard bricked. while i sent it to the service I`am using my old I9000.
Now I`m Trying to install miui on stock 2.3.6, but even after reading a lot of information and Trying a few tutorials, the phone just does not start. it`s always stuck on boot screen. the BLN lights are working and the light sensor is working to, but the phone just does not start up.
Any help will be appreciated.
if any body has a tutorial for it or maybe a link to one that works please let me know.

Any body????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
please...........
I flashed the phone about 20 times in the past 2 days and nothing worked

Any body????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
please...........
I flashed the phone about 20 times in the past 2 days and nothing worked
You need to install Android ICS or Jelly Bean rom before MIUI.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

thank you to all the people that gave options to help my question, logcat i havent really put time into but thanks again mates.

why doesnt miui come to samsung galaxy s4???
i want to miui for s4 please.i hate touchwiz and another stupid roms.only want miui for s4

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.