Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wiped my cache and cleared the davlik cache and this has not resolve the camera connection issues on my mi2s. Battery life seems to have stabilised but I believe the camera issues are only happening when I am on battery.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk 4

I've given up on 3.8.23 and rolled back to 3.8.16. Had to factory wipe mi2s to restore as downgrade fails. Also other system partition fails to run correctly since upgrade to 3.8.23 was done on 2nd partition. Settings and apps either fail to open or open for a short duration then close. I will stay on 3.8.16 until I see some good reports about next build.

I've given up on 3.8.23 and rolled back to 3.8.16. Had to factory wipe mi2s to restore as downgrade fails. Also other system partition fails to run correctly since upgrade to 3.8.23 was done on 2nd partition. Settings and apps either fail to open or open for a short duration then close. I will stay on 3.8.16 until I see some good reports about next build.

I just flashed 3.8.16 over 3.8.28 on my MI2 to test downgrading. That worked. Sometimes switching to the other system will fail if a data storage type (like sqlite or something) has changed.

hello. I am having some serious issues with my browser. (mi-2)
I updated to the latest version but my browser keeps closing or freezing. I tried to wipe its history/cache and I even tried to restore to default settings in the browser menu. No luck. I submitted an FC report...

Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes me too. Did all the same but keeps closing or freezing. (MI-2)

for EVO 3D the rom is still very buggy , lots of hot reboots , system freeze , force close , it should be a BETA , I'm still using miui v4 cause I can't use v5 cause of instability. Maybe u can take a look over this rom

Hello, I have question about MIUI for S3 I9300. Is this a normal thing that factory reset button does not work or it is only in this version of MIUI? When i try to reset to factory, after device is restarted it opens cwm recovery with some kind of sd card error.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 4 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

So.., this is the end of HTC One S?
Yes it is. Please stop asking if you don't see your device on list. It's not officially supported any more so only one developer is building this port. So it's here when it's done.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Status
Not open for further replies.