3 finger screenshot and location.

synzy

Members
Jun 23, 2020
3 finger screenshot and the partial screenshot doesn't work, also my location keeps turning on and its annoying im using the lastest beta which is the 20.8.27 ginkgo.

3 finger screenshot and the partial screenshot doesn't work, also my location keeps turning on and its annoying im using the lastest beta which is the 20.8.27 ginkgo.
Try disabling the gesture and enable it again. Worked for me on my Mi 9 (cepheus).

Try disabling the gesture and enable it again. Worked for me on my Mi 9 (cepheus).
thanks it works now but the location still keeps turning on, i'm assuming that the location thing is a bug.

thanks it works now but the location still keeps turning on, i'm assuming that the location thing is a bug.
Have you checked wich app has requested location recently?

And why would you assume that? Check your apps, these are the most likely culprit. I have seen no issues with that on gingko. Hopefully someone else might confirm. Look at which apps request the localization info (as the previous gent suggested) and possibly revoke their permission. let us know how it goes.