3G Switch on MTK6589 dual sim

Feb 6, 2014
Build MIUI for MTK6589 some devices have the function switch 3G between SIM cards, for example Gfive G9 or Jiayu G4 or G5. However, multilinguage builds assemblies do not, in any. Who can help add a switch 3G between SIM cards ? I know which files need to be edited, but get an error when trying to call and I can not fix it. Who can help? Here files with support 3g switch and without, need to add one to the other of this opportunity ...
http://d-h.st/aEW

Build MIUI for MTK6589 some devices have the function switch 3G between SIM cards, for example Gfive G9 or Jiayu G4 or G5. However, multilinguage builds assemblies do not, in any. Who can help add a switch 3G between SIM cards ? I know which files need to be edited, but get an error when trying to call and I can not fix it. Who can help? Here files with support 3g switch and without, need to add one to the other of this opportunity ...
http://d-h.st/aEW
u have to add values in settings .apk and phone.apk

no need to edite frame work

u can simply copy paste phone.apk from any working rom in ur rom and just in header xml of setting.apk add colum of mobile networks

u have to add values in settings .apk and phone.apk

no need to edite frame work

u can simply copy paste phone.apk from any working rom in ur rom and just in header xml of setting.apk add colum of mobile networks
No, I took a working phone.apk and tries to call, i received the error. Edit settings do not, need to edit phone.apk and framework.jar, otherwise replacing phone.apk with other firmware or there is an error or a switch will appear, but will not work. I've already figured out what the problem is and if you want I can write it, how and where you need to edit.

No, I took a working phone.apk and tries to call, i received the error. Edit settings do not, need to edit phone.apk and framework.jar, otherwise replacing phone.apk with other firmware or there is an error or a switch will appear, but will not work. I've already figured out what the problem is and if you want I can write it, how and where you need to edit.

sure will like to know

by the way i just replace phone apk and its works in my rom ..

Reactions: Gregory Kleschenok
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I am having iBall andi 4.5d quadro (Mediatek 6589 / 1GB ram) with dual sim. 1st sim with 3g and 2nd sim only with 2g. However I had installed custom ROM (samsung Note3) with a patch. I was able to use 3g in my both SIM slots. Now I am back to Stock ROM. Please help me how can I start 3G in my second SIM slot also.

Thanks a lot in advance. Awaiting a positive reply.

@Gregory Kleschenok Can you give me the procedure for the same. I searched all over the net and found this is the only forum which has this topic. So please guide me the steps as early as possible.

1) decompile framework.jar from firmware where there is this support and framework.jar firmware where you want to add.
2) With the help of the program Beyond Compare 3 (very convenient and you can see where everything is and how it differs) open those decompiled jar files (their catalogs) to compare and you copy from framework.jar (where there is a switching function), all telephony folders in your framework. jar. This of course is not quite right and from the professionals seem very silly, but I do not know what files need to edit, so I produce stupidly replacement. After going back your framework.jar.
4) Decompile your Phone.apk and using Beyond Compare 3 compare with files from this archive (attached below) (open files that are in the archive and see how they differ from those in our Phone.apk and add these differences in the corresponding our file Phone.apk).
5) Compile Phone.apk. Now replace our new framework.jar and Phone.apk.
If interested in this platform mtk6589 I can advise simply port the firmware from Jiayu G5, there comes already integrated switch.
Then go multilingual assembly each week.
Sorry for my English...

Attachments

• 3g_phone_miui_greeshan.zip
    97.4 KB · Views: 734
1) decompile framework.jar from firmware where there is this support and framework.jar firmware where you want to add.
2) With the help of the program Beyond Compare 3 (very convenient and you can see where everything is and how it differs) open those decompiled jar files (their catalogs) to compare and you copy from framework.jar (where there is a switching function), all telephony folders in your framework. jar. This of course is not quite right and from the professionals seem very silly, but I do not know what files need to edit, so I produce stupidly replacement. After going back your framework.jar.
4) Decompile your Phone.apk and using Beyond Compare 3 compare with files from this archive (attached below) (open files that are in the archive and see how they differ from those in our Phone.apk and add these differences in the corresponding our file Phone.apk).
If interested in this platform mtk6589 I can advise simply port the firmware from Jiayu G5, there comes already integrated switch.
Sorry for my English...

Is it works on redmi note wcdma ?

Sorry for my English...
Would you be kind enough to edit these files for Redmi Stable version 16 (official version for SG - JHBSGBD16.0). I just need that function in the official ROM. Attached is the Phone.apk and framework.jar from that ROM. I'll buy you a beer if you can help me out (with bitcoin of course). Thanks

Here's the Phone.apk and framework.jar
http://d-h.st/N0Y

Sorry for my English...
thanks for share. but i cant download. plz upload to new host

Would you be kind enough to edit these files for Redmi Stable version 16 (official version for SG - JHBSGBD16.0). I just need that function in the official ROM. Attached is the Phone.apk and framework.jar from that ROM. I'll buy you a beer if you can help me out (with bitcoin of course). Thanks

Here's the Phone.apk and framework.jar
http://d-h.st/N0Y
Sorry, but i dont have more time and i make it for MIUI v5 on JB4.2, on MIUI v6 i think it doesnt work...