MULTI 4.1.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the version vor LG Optimus Black (P970)?
There hasn't been one last week as well..

Is the device still supported?

Once I couldnt wait for the next Friday, to try the new fixes and updates. But its months now, that MIUI Roms are not been interesting, not the existing nor the updates.
Guys please wake up, WHO CARES about Chinese Phones or Chinese Events. We are in EU.

WTF is going on here, updates only for >:"?{:{:?"7*({{:{:^&. WHAT LANGUAGE IS THIS....?

The system is the same as it was 1 year before, the icon size as well, no sorting filters of icons in APK Drawer, no customizable notification, not een other thing, that are in MIUI Rom since lots of time ago.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

Once I couldnt wait for the next Friday, to try the new fixes and updates. But its months now, that MIUI Roms are not been interesting, not the existing nor the updates.
Guys please wake up, WHO CARES about Chinese Phones or Chinese Events. We are in EU.

WTF is going on here, updates only for >:"?{:{:?"7*({{:{:^&. WHAT LANGUAGE IS THIS....?

The system is the same as it was 1 year before, the icon size as well, no sorting filters of icons in APK Drawer, no customizable notification, not een other thing, that are in MIUI Rom since lots of time ago.

I'M OUTTA HERE.
Easy man...
Android are open source and you get it free, if you don't like it just leave it and find ROM that suit to you. Every ROM have unique features and you must understood those unique features before you choose ROM.

Hello,
what have you deleted, can you be more precise?
Thankyou...
personally i delete snote (50mb about)..radio (i don t use it)..update.apk (i can t use it) transfer...and i don t remember..

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Myself, I deleted email.apk , miuistats.apk and suggest.apk but still no root and no themes working...
Did you delete the apks from the zip file and then flashed via recovery?

Myself, I deleted email.apk , miuistats.apk and suggest.apk but still no root and no themes working...
Did you delete the apks from the zip file and then flashed via recovery?
yes... you need more space...delete some ringtone..and other apps..we can t update OTA...delete update apk..and Snote..50mb!

yes... you need more space...delete some ringtone..and other apps..we can t update OTA...delete update apk..and Snote..50mb!

At last I made it, apparently. I removed quite a few apks, reduced the zip file to less than 490mb, and everything's working fine, for the moment...
Thankyou so much for your precious advice !
Saluti

Reactions: Jo☆san

Do it like Fis2 did, delete the not needed languages at /System/T9DB (lang files for samsungs keyboard) .. or if you didnt use Samsungs Keyboard delete the full dictory.
The lang. files needs a lot af space

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Jo☆san
At last I made it, apparently. I removed quite a few apks, reduced the zip file to less than 490mb, and everything's working fine, for the moment...
Thankyou so much for your precious advice !
Saluti
figurati

I'M OUTTA HERE.
Good bye then.
You won't find rom that can be better customized than MIUI.
If you find your "must have" ideas important in this rom then please write MIUI team a message about your request.
Oh... you havent done it already?

hello,
I have an hongmi wcdma and when I try to install this latest release always fails.
The error is :

E: Error executing updater binary in zip /sdcard/xxxxxx
Error flshing zip /sdcard/xxxxx

Whats could it be?

Thanks

Anyone having camera focus problem on xiaomi mi3 WCDMA version ? The camera can't seems to focus on an object.. It tries and the pic get very clear for a second then get blurred again

When reflashed the original stable ROM from en.miui.com the camera is working fine.

Also does this phone support encryption.. When I setup my work email it asked me to encrypt phone but all I see is black background with a pic of a green android (outline) for very long time and nothing happens after

Try copy replace the camera.apk located in /system/app from the stable version to your Rom. Don't forget to make permissions rw-r--r--

Please add Huawei G520-0000 multi language file. Not possible to find on internet multilanguage rom for that model. Thank you

I installed the 4.2 version for HTC One X. I experienced a battery drain and overheat. Do anyone got similar issue

hello

i have a problem i have a samsung s4 white 4.3 firmware and now i have trid to install miui.
bud it stops when it can to boot image de telefoon turnd off and than nothing.
is there anything i can do to make it work?

thanks fore all youre responses

please I seriously need d miui rom for tecno l3. please any help with this?? thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.