For installation of Mi2A v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image
- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Attention:
MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2 were suspended
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're coming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source v5 repo here and Tablets here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included in MIUIv5 devices:
Language included in MIUIv6 and tablets:
Will be included:
  • Macedonian (FYROM)
  • Help with SWEDISH translation here

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.
  • Xiaomi NFC MiTag app DOWNLOAD (copy to /system/app and set permissions to rw-r--r--)

Last edited by a moderator:
Changelog
[System]
Fix - Could not use WiFi on some devices, and it drained the battery quickly (Mi Pad) (10-23)

[Lockscreen, Notification shade, Status bar]
New - Show app icon when there're new notifications (Settings - Notifications) (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-23)

[Gallery]
Fix - Aliasing occurred after rendering PNG images (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-21)

[Mail]
New - Support moving mails in trash folder to inbox in POP3 accounts (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
New - After changing account password, support logging in using the new password by pressing the incorrect password prompt when syncing (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
New - Pull down to refresh in combined inbox (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
New - Support opening embedded images (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
Optimization - New Mail app (Mi Pad) (10-22)
Optimization - Animation when switching from mails list to folders list (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
Optimization - Contacts order (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
Optimization - Launching speed of Mail app (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
Fix - Could not add contacts in contacts searching page (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)
Fix - Could not view mails saved as drafts (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-24)

[Security]
New - Set notification messages blocking rules separately in blocklist settings (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-21)

[Mi Credits]
Optimization - Optimized payment prompt UI and paying process when using Mi Credits to pay (Mi 3/4 W/C) (10-21)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hoping video Skype will work properly with new version and waiting for optimisation of mail apk. Anyway thank for your work

Envoyé depuis mon Mi2 kitkat 4.4.4 Miui6 :)

I have a problem with my Mi3. It doesn't autoupdate, even when the update has already been release, the device tells me there is no updates available. What should I do?

@Niclas, version 5 doesn't get updated anymore, so there are no updates anymore. Version 6 is in beta, and there are no online updates yet. If you want to update, you have to do it manual for now.

Reactions: PJzuza Sasa
I have a problem with my Mi3. It doesn't autoupdate, even when the update has already been release, the device tells me there is no updates available. What should I do?
For now not working OTA update.You have to download full ROM from first post.

Yeah but I don't know which one I should pick. I'm currently in Netherlands, but I'll go to U.S. and Ecuador in a few months and I don't want the device to start telling me that it does not recognize the mobile signal or something alike. (Sorry for my ignorance, I know I might be telling things that don't make sense) do please let me know which ROM version I should pick.

Yeah but I don't know which one I should pick. I'm currently in Netherlands, but I'll go to U.S. and Ecuador in a few months and I don't want the device to start telling me that it does not recognize the mobile signal or something alike. (Sorry for my ignorance, I know I might be telling things that don't make sense) do please let me know which ROM version I should pick.

The ROM you have to get depends on which version of the Mi3 you have, not what country you are in.

Please do that research on your own. Most likely WCDMA/CDMA China.

Last edited:
The ROM you have to get depends on which version of the Mi3 you have, not what country you are in.

I installed that ROM once and the Google Play disappeared and I couldn't install any of the apps I had in my older device.

I just intalled it, and what I was afraid of just happened. Google Play services stopped working! =(

Non of the applications work now, the phone is collapsing. A message appear saying that Google Play cannot be launched because it is not supported by the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.